Options

Collecting stars, money, etc. during jobs

RealWorkOfHeartRealWorkOfHeart Registered Users 4 Posts
I am trying to figure out which is better...tap the rewards you get when you spend energy during a job...or let them just collect automatically?

I mean is there a difference? Is it more beneficial to do it one way vs the other?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    the difference is, each item you tap instead of letting them pop takes a few seconds of the time before another energy is added. I never understood, till I was under 10 energy, and the clock pops up counting down 5 minutes till you get another energy. By tapping as rewards were spilled I actually saw the timer jumping down. By tapping a handful of rewards that had appeared, I noticed the timer jumped from 1:30 something to 1:10 or something. After that I tried to pinpoint exactly how much time is taken off, but I get too wrapped up in the game to sit and watch. But try it. when the timer pops up and countdowns from 5:00, see it jump when you start picking up the rewards.

Welcome to the forum, nice to meet you. Be sure and visit the event thread and other fun threads in General Discussion.

Welcome_zpsgk2qysgm.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    It's actually 5 seconds, for each reward you tap, you get 5 seconds of the energy clock ^^
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    RealWorkOfHeartRealWorkOfHeart Registered Users 4 Posts
    the difference is, each item you tap instead of letting them pop takes a few seconds of the time before another energy is added. I never understood, till I was under 10 energy, and the clock pops up counting down 5 minutes till you get another energy. By tapping as rewards were spilled I actually saw the timer jumping down. By tapping a handful of rewards that had appeared, I noticed the timer jumped from 1:30 something to 1:10 or something. After that I tried to pinpoint exactly how much time is taken off, but I get too wrapped up in the game to sit and watch. But try it. when the timer pops up and countdowns from 5:00, see it jump when you start picking up the rewards.

Welcome to the forum, nice to meet you. Be sure and visit the event thread and other fun threads in General Discussion.

Welcome_zpsgk2qysgm.jpg

Thanks, that helps a lot! Nice to meet you as well.