Options

~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Baba is just starting a new semester next week. Is this the end of your first or second semester? I hated exams. Such pressure, and worry. THen you take them, and breathe a big sigh of relief. What exams are you preparing for? We'll all send good vibes your way.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I'm preparing for my bachelor's exams starting from Wednesday. It's a 2 year program, my last year yay! Then the second semester exams in Feb for my diploma in Management Accounting. It's also my birthday this weekend. :D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I'm preparing for my bachelor's exams starting from Wednesday. It's a 2 year program, my last year yay! Then the second semester exams in Feb for my diploma in Management Accounting. It's also my birthday this weekend. :D

Cool Charli! I personally think glu should let us have a gift box item of our choice on our birthdays - I hope you pick something good this weekend! And we'll bring lots of food and music for you in the weekend thread :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    I think I smell a Birthday Party Event thread this weekend. :) We'll send good luck and good wishes all weekend long.

And Lucy, what a great idea. Yes. wouldn't it be great to get a Game Gift on our Birthdays. I don't think it's feasible, but it's a lovely thought.

Good Luck Bilal. My son is going for his Bachelor's in Business. I've never seen him study so much in his life. So I do send good thoughts your way.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Yes good luck to both! Ooh Koko maybe your son could go on to become Head of Business at Glu (I don't think that's a real job title but it would be awesome)! Then he could decide that to benefit the business we should have more purple dresses, Kim's picks and fairer gift boxes! :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Good luck Charli and good luck to your son Koko! I have a good feeling that I passed all of my classes with flying colors 😀
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Yes good luck to both! Ooh Koko maybe your son could go on to become Head of Business at Glu (I don't think that's a real job title but it would be awesome)! Then he could decide that to benefit the business we should have more purple dresses, Kim's picks and fairer gift boxes! :D

aww, let's keep him out of my game. Lol. Besides, I think he's more into the mind of film/music/social media. why not? He's young.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Good luck Charli and good luck to your son Koko! I have a good feeling that I passed all of my classes with flying colors 

thats wonderful. When do you find out? Sending good vibes to everyone facing tests or facing the results.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    thats wonderful. When do you find out? Sending good vibes to everyone facing tests or facing the results.

I don't know my results as of yet. But I'm hoping that I passed everything though.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    We can start a Good Grades chant. To start the good thoughts of positive energy pouring out to you.

Good Grades Good Grades Good Grades Good Grades Good Grades Good Grades

There that should kick it off. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Hey y'all! Been awhile! How's everyone doing?

Next weekend, the 23rd actually, is my 23rd anniversary!!! :D Going for a weekend getaway with my honey to Pismo Beach, CA. Well actually staying in San Simeon, CA. So excited, can't wait to get out of town for the weekend, and the beach is my fave place in the world.

It's a good thing you have a strong marriage because your doll is quite a flirt... She really wants James to call.

A1F237E1-E8BA-49DE-B7DA-751A8D966C83_zpsmffmllkb.png
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    TwiztidRose, it just hit me, San Simeon is where Hearst build that castle, that Orson welles depicted in Citizen Kane. I realize it's an Anniversary Trip, but any chance you're checking that out? Even if you don't the area you're going to is soooo beautiful. I wish I lived on an Island on the other coast. California is so lovely. Have a wonderful trip and Anniversary.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    It's a good thing you have a strong marriage because your doll is quite a flirt... She really wants James to call.

A1F237E1-E8BA-49DE-B7DA-751A8D966C83_zpsmffmllkb.png

Hahaha!! ;) That's too funny!!
    TwiztidRose, it just hit me, San Simeon is where Hearst build that castle, that Orson welles depicted in Citizen Kane. I realize it's an Anniversary Trip, but any chance you're checking that out? Even if you don't the area you're going to is soooo beautiful. I wish I lived on an Island on the other coast. California is so lovely. Have a wonderful trip and Anniversary.

Yes Koko! Our hotel is right down the hill from the castle. Which is a fascinating and gorgeous place to explore. I'm not sure if we're going this time or not, but we didn't have specific plans to. We've been multiple times, to all of the tours available. The only tour I haven't been on yet is the evening tour. I'm dying to see the place all lit up at night! But it's only during specific times. I need to look that up actually, I always end up missing it lol. If you are ever out that way I definitely recommend visiting the castle. It will leave you wanted more and more of it!!

Arghhh!! I'm getting antsy! I'm ready to go now haha. I can't wait.

And yes, 23 years I believe has been and is an accomplishment. A ton of ups and downs, but if you put the work into the marriage you can do it. <333 :)

Thanks for all the congratulations!!! <333

Edit: I'll have to get on my other tablet soon and transfer some of my pics from the castle to my Kindle. And I'll post them if you'd like Koko?
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Amy if you see this, make an inbox space for me <3
    PM to add
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    So my exam went well. I was relaxed, on my way to home and then I heard.. A couple of days after MLK Day and literally a year after the Peshawar school massacre, another attack on students in Pakistan today. I feel so unsafe.. Yet I stand here, and won't let the mighty cowards succeed in the delusion that bullets can turn dreams into sorrow.

May the youth stay strong in their right to be educated.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Oh Bilal, please stay safe. And I understand what you feel, that you can't live in fear. We have good things to look forward too. We celebrate your success if school, and your Birthday this weekend!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm having a hard time finding all my pics I've taken in and on the grounds of the castle Koko. They may be on my other SD card that I haven't uploaded yet idk. I just hope I haven't lost them all, I have a ton of photos trapped on a broken laptop.

But I did find a pic I took of the castle from the visitors center last year on our anniversary. I was hoping to catch the night tour then and I believe it had ended at Christmas time :(. Also they still have wild animals on the land like when Hearst was still alive. Although in his time he had almost a full zoo with lions and stuff, they don't now. But as we were driving past that day I squealed and made my hubs make a U-turn cuz I saw zebras roaming free. So I took some pics of them. It was hilarious, cuz as we were pulling away I heard, "OMG! Zebra's!!" Much like what I had just done lol.

Anyway, sorry for the diarrhea of the mouth... I've been told more than once I talk too much!! Here's the pics!

028.jpg
    image uploading site

Our_Anniversary_2015_038.jpg
    image hosting without registration
  • Options
    I had to clean out the SD card that was in my camera for the weekend and came across my daughters prom pics. I just thought I'd share a pic of my beautiful baby girl. :)

087.jpg
    adult picture hosting
  • Options
    HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Hi everyone, just doing my semi regular drop in. Just wanted to say a big thank you to all of you for your amazing stories,, wonderful uplifting attitudes and all round energetic posts. Hubby and I are headed to court to fight for custody of his son, who we haven't seen since early November. He missed Christmas with us and his twin sisters first birthdays. Hence the reason that our Cheistmas tree is still up and stuffed with presents close to the end of January. We have been working non stop to compile our fight, and we are having to go through almost 6 years of emails, texts, audio and video files, and handwritten notes to get them into order for the court case in 3 weeks.

I've had very little time to play, but whenever I've needed a break from being mummy and burying myself in admin stuff for this, I've headed to the forum. You've all kept me sane whilst I've lurked, and made me smile. When the forum was down I nearly had a heart attack. So, from the bottom of my tired, mentally exhausted heart, I thank you all xx
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you're dealing with this issue. Fight the good fight, and you will prevail. I think it's wonderful that you kept Christmas intact for his son. But that kind of record keeping, and details is very emotionally draining. We're here for you. And, might I say, your doll looks wonderful with that dress and hair in your avatar. Great look.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh, and i came to post that we're expecting 2+ feet of snow, it's up to 10 so far. Carol, how are you doing? You're on the other end of the Island, and it looks worse there. Stay inside. My son was scheduled to work at 1, he was going to walk about a mile to get to the grocery job. He called to find out what was going on there, and they were "Baba stay home, we're closing the store. Don't come in. Stay home, and warm" I am so relieved. Now I don't care if the plow never comes, the snow is still falling till early tomorrow, but my family is home, and that's where we'll stay.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Koko, I'm doing just fine and staying home from this blizzard. It's such a warm fuzzy feeling being indoors and the best part is the coziness. I feel like I'm usually hibernating like bears usually do haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    No blizzard from the other side of the Atlantic, yet I'm bedridden with a very bad flu since Tuesday :(:( (And that idiotic (but hot) doctor won't give me any antibiotics because 'it's just a bad virus you'll sleep it off' è_é)

Of course, it didn't keep me from having the time of my life on Friday night, when I attended Hozier's concert !!! This guy is so talented it hurts <3<3<3
    IMGP3475_zpsqoputu4r.jpg~original

Hope Y'all having a great week-end !!!
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    No blizzard from the other side of the Atlantic, yet I'm bedridden with a very bad flu since Tuesday :(:( (And that idiotic (but hot) doctor won't give me any antibiotics because 'it's just a bad virus you'll sleep it off' è_é)

Of course, it didn't keep me from having the time of my life on Friday night, when I attended Hozier's concert !!! This guy is so talented it hurts <3<3<3

Hahahahaha Chanrin, my not so hot doctor didn't gave me any antibiotics for the same reason as yours lol and I had to spend 3 days at home, in bed, drinking tea, fresh juice, C vitamin and peeing a lot lol

And OMG, girl! HOZIER!!! I die! 'Take me to church' is my anthem!
    '... I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife...' 💔
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    homa83homa83 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Where is the Muse located I'm wasting money flying all over looking for ut
  • Options
    HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Homa83, Muse in in New York, in Soho. Welcome to the forum xx

Koko, I'm wrecked. It's such a hard thing to deal with, and now that I'm compiling all this info in order, I know the full timeline history of the last 6 years. I start pretty much as soon as the girls have had breakfast and continue until about ten pm. Example of tonight - it's 9.13Pm here, and we still haven't had dinner.

We're moving the Christmas tree with his presents into his room (mostly because the girls are now pulling themselves up and they keep grabbing for his presents). We even decided to hold off on their first birthday party until his access is reinstated.

I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

Hope everyone in NYC is okay, the pictures they are broadcasting here are amazing, something I've never had to go through. Stay safe and warm!
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • Options
    Chanrin wrote: »

I would go see Hozier if I had 110 degree fever, and my legs were broken, and I had to promise to never wear purple again. Ok, that last part is a lie. I'll never give up purple. But you were so close. That show must have been phenomenal.

As far as no antibiotics for the flu? My hubby and son both got it. Sore throat, cough, sneezing, stuffy head, congestion. I was pretty good. But, I had a stiff spot in my jaw and made a dentist appt. The morning of the appt I woke up with a bad throat. I knew I would soon be fevered, and suffering in bed. The dentist prescribed a week long antibiotic for my tooth issue, and because I was taking all these antibiotics, I suffered 15% of what my PuterHead and Baba went through. So, while I was still sick, I was nowhere near as sick as I would have gotten without the antibiotics. So........maybe I'm wrong but the antibiotics really seemed to help. Doctors don't know everything.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Hahahahaha Chanrin, my not so hot doctor didn't gave me any antibiotics for the same reason as yours lol and I had to spend 3 days at home, in bed, drinking tea, fresh juice, C vitamin and peeing a lot lol

And OMG, girl! HOZIER!!! I die! 'Take me to church' is my anthem!
    '... I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife...' &#55357;&#56468;

I know riiight!!! this song is so spiritual I get so emotional whenever I hear it, the live version was so fantastic!
    And yeah I had to deal with the same homemade remedies, Lemon tea with honey, etc. sweet but sooo inconvenient, when you need to get better ASAP!
    I would go see Hozier if I had 110 degree fever, and my legs were broken, and I had to promise to never wear purple again. Ok, that last part is a lie. I'll never give up purple. But you were so close. That show must have been phenomenal.

As far as no antibiotics for the flu? My hubby and son both got it. Sore throat, cough, sneezing, stuffy head, congestion. I was pretty good. But, I had a stiff spot in my jaw and made a dentist appt. The morning of the appt I woke up with a bad throat. I knew I would soon be fevered, and suffering in bed. The dentist prescribed a week long antibiotic for my tooth issue, and because I was taking all these antibiotics, I suffered 15% of what my PuterHead and Baba went through. So, while I was still sick, I was nowhere near as sick as I would have gotten without the antibiotics. So........maybe I'm wrong but the antibiotics really seemed to help. Doctors don't know everything.

Haha yeah I had bought my ticket months ago, nothing could keep me from going. I was sitted 3rd row, it was TERRIFIC. Almost forgot my flu haha
    I don't know if it's the same everywhere but recently, French doctors are hellbent on NOT giving antibiotics, saying stuff like the flu should go naturally... My doc gave me nothing but a sick leave

HoneyRaven wrote: »
    Homa83, Muse in in New York, in Soho. Welcome to the forum xx

Koko, I'm wrecked. It's such a hard thing to deal with, and now that I'm compiling all this info in order, I know the full timeline history of the last 6 years. I start pretty much as soon as the girls have had breakfast and continue until about ten pm. Example of tonight - it's 9.13Pm here, and we still haven't had dinner.

We're moving the Christmas tree with his presents into his room (mostly because the girls are now pulling themselves up and they keep grabbing for his presents). We even decided to hold off on their first birthday party until his access is reinstated.

I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

Hope everyone in NYC is okay, the pictures they are broadcasting here are amazing, something I've never had to go through. Stay safe and warm!

You sound like you have a lot of spirit and perseverance, stay strong HoneyRaven =3
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Luz! Your PM box is full! I want talk to you baby!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi Vats! I made space!

Also, Koko, your box is full, too!

We're all too popular, argh!!!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19