Options

Can't connect/game stops loading

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Ok. This is a first. I've played all 3 games this morning, and suddenly the

iOS. 9.2 iPad Pro. Level 41

Android 5.02. Samsung s Tab. SM-T800

Game won't load, tells me to check my connection but my third device loads effortlessly. So on the Tab that can't connect, I downloaded Katy Perry Pop, and began playing with no problem. help?
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Don't I feel silly. After the above panic, I said, what would I say if someone else posted that? So, I cleared my cache in the Android, and shut it down. Looked in the settings of the iPad, and well no cache to clean, I just shut down the device.
    Rebooted each of them, and now, after hitting my head against the wall for 15 minutes, my games are up and running.

So, rather than delete this, I'll change the title and tag it. So next time someone can't connect, maybe this will help them.

Clear Cache if possible, then shut down the device. Reboot and try again. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    Hi Koko,

Thanks for sharing your info. We identified what the problem is and have already fixed it.

To improve future network performance, we had to change the way some games connect to their game servers. This may have caused some connection interruptions for some players (not all players). These interruptions should stop in about 1 hour from the time of this message.

For the players having connection trouble at the moment, please wait until about 2 hours after the time of this message (to ensure the fixes have time to propagate) and try to play again. If the game still experiences repeated connection trouble after that, please let us know here.

Thanks, KK:H_Staff