Options

Game closes out when trying to enter Lif in Miami.

LykkeSkyeLykkeSkye Registered Users 26 Posts
As the title explains, my game has been closing out whenever I try to enter Lif in Miami ever since the recent Montana update. This is the only location in the game that presents this problem/glitch. Not to mention, I also have an upcoming gig there for this weekend event for some sort of Komboya drink... guess I won't be able to get to it and finish all the weekend gigs.

For reference, my phone and game information is as follows:

Samsung Galaxy S3
Android 4.4.2
Level 39
Hollywood ID; koko removed for privacy

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Wow, this does not sound good. I would submit a ticket to customer care. And if others have this problem, please list your game info below. And Watch here for any other info. I am very sorry this is happening. I would also try clearing cache, go to Settings/general/cache data, and tap and choose clear cache. This will wipe out all the temp stored app files. Then do a total shutdown of your device, and you can then open the game from the AppStore. It doesn't sound like that will fix it, but my motto is...if it's safe, try it. If it is a system glitch, others will post here and we can try to address it here, but submit that ticket and work around it. The first event gig gave out 20 points....a 3 hour party in calabasas with one event item gives more than that, so I would work the weekend event around that glitch. There's always a chance Customer Care will have you fixed right away, so submit the ticket. Good luck, and my fingers are crossed for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks for the response, koko. Yes, I did submit a ticket to Glu this morning regarding this matter, so now we play the waiting game to see if it will be addressed.

Also, I tried your advice on clearing the game's cache and restarting my device, but unfortunately, that didn't affect anything.
  • Options
    Yeah, I didn't think so, but it's always my first line of defense. I'm glad you can keep doing parties for the event points. I'm on my 2nd of the event tasks, and the last one paying 20points, regardless of howmany event items I had, tells me, it won't really affect your game that much. In fact, a 3 hour calabasas party gives me 14 points for the guests, and 12+3 bonus (with one bonus item) gives me 29 points vs 20+2 for the friend for a 6 hour gig. You might be luckier than those of us with the event gigs. (I don't mean to be flip, I just don't understand the flat 20. Maybe it will be more for the 2nd, I'll keep you posted.) So, keep partying. As long as the meter is going up, you're in good shape. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    A little sad update now that the weekend event is over... the Komboya gig at Lif is still in my tasks. Since there was no countdown deadline, it is just going to remain an active task until I can somehow get back into Lif without my game crashing and closing. Which, will be until Glu Customer Care gets back to me and investigates into my game.

Since this is occurring, Simon is no longer calling me with mini side gigs. Every time I switch to a new screen, he calls and says "It's time!". The only things I can do now in this game is parties, dates, shifts at Kardash and So Chic, and VIP hangouts.

2016_01_24_21.16.03_resized_zps10tpivaj.png
  • Options
    I hope Customer Care responds quickly. I'm so sorry this is happening. Fingers crossed you get a swift repair. Please let us know how it turns out. But parties and dates seem like nothing now, but they do build up your fans and XP. Is your doll trying for a baby? You can date your way up to free babies!

But seriously, I'm sure it will be addressed shortly. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary