GLU PLEASE REMOVE 4K box PETITION!!!

Comments

• timothysperry12timothysperry12 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I would like to remove it also
  • SweetpeaindySweetpeaindy Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yes remove it's a joke. Also sick of the so called VIP event special gift boxes that states we will get one of the four. Like the one that just started today. Spent another 40k stars and once again I did not receive one of the items we are supposed to get. Monica Stults. .my name on game is Sweetpeaindy or my id. Monica on the game.
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    dear glu: Spending 40 k stars in the false hopes of getting one of the fabulous items only to get anything but, is wrong and misleading. Why not switch out the kash prize for say, another item in our closet that costs k stars? What a nice and thoughtful idea, right?!!!!
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hello Glu, we all hate the Kash in gift boxes.

Please revamp the way gift boxes are set out.

Thank you.
    PM to add
  • elizabaeelizabae Registered Users 15 Posts
    Just wanted to add myself to this petition because I strongly agree. Why the $4,000 box even exists in the first place, I do not know. Especially when "kash" is so useless in this game. Like as you progress through the levels there are fewer and fewer things you can even buy with it, literally every hairstyle (other than the free ones from the beginning) cost k stars and the majority of the clothes/accessories cost k stars. And yeah I know the homes do not but they are so ridiculously expensive. And the amount you get paid from doing gigs it takes forever just to save up for one home. But anyway I get that games like this make their money via in app purchases, I get having to pay money for k stars but the least you can do for the ppl giving you their money is actually give them an item that's worth the k stars. The $4,000 box is insulting and needs to be removed.
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    I would like to be added to this petition as well! The $4000 cash boxes are ridiculous.

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I'm so upset that Glu doesn't do anything about this. This issue takes so much fun from the game and it isn't even a big issue. I'm sure people would spend more K stars on boxes if this **** cash wouldn't be there. I really don't get why it's still there.
  • elizabaeelizabae Registered Users 15 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I'm so upset that Glu doesn't do anything about this. This issue takes so much fun from the game and it isn't even a big issue. I'm sure people would spend more K stars on boxes if this **** cash wouldn't be there. I really don't get why it's still there.

I completely agree!! I've opened three boxes for the current weekend event and for each of them I got 4k. It's like why even bother spending your money on k stars and participating in events when that's all you're gonna get. It's really discouraging and it could easily be eliminated.

PLEASE FIX THIS GLU
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Perhaps our concern with this issue would get more attention if we went to iTunes and gave the game a reduced rating due to the $4K event gift box issue?

I literally sat for 10 minutes afraid to tap the "Tap to Collect" button for my free event gift box earlier today because I was so afraid of being disappointed. As it turned out, I got the event item I had no interest in (the sunglasses.. snooze), but I felt like maybe I had a good chance of getting one of the other two I very much wanted, so I spent 40 of my K-stars to open another box (and I never do this because it's nearly impossible to earn free K-stars on the KindleFire).. of course I got $4K. I will never do this again. :(
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I agree. I'm always scared to open a box because of this 4k possibility. I don't mind other ****py prizes and ugly clothes, but these 4k boxes really give me pain and I definitely hold my K-stars back because of this issue.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Perhaps our concern with this issue would get more attention if we went to iTunes and gave the game a reduced rating due to the $4K event gift box issue?

I literally sat for 10 minutes afraid to tap the "Tap to Collect" button for my free event gift box earlier today because I was so afraid of being disappointed. As it turned out, I got the event item I had no interest in (the sunglasses.. snooze), but I felt like maybe I had a good chance of getting one of the other two I very much wanted, so I spent 40 of my K-stars to open another box (and I never do this because it's nearly impossible to earn free K-stars on the KindleFire).. of course I got $4K. I will never do this again. :(

I used to be like this! I would be so afraid to collect my free gift box, because if I got a bad box with Kash I'd be so upset and probably binge spend.

The worst thing is I spend and spend but I don't get to watch ads for months.
    PM to add
  • RandomlySimpleRandomlySimple Registered Users 2 Posts
    I agree with all of you guys! They should remove the 4k from the giftboxes!
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I agree 110%. It's unfair to get $4,000 in a box. Especially if you are trying for something and spent 40K Stars and end up with $4,000. It's VERY upsetting! Many of us players give this game a lot of money. Reconsider. I don't know why this game changed SO drastically from Stardom. The items that were carried over from there are double/triple the price.. all because it has the Kardashian name on it?! I'm sorry but that sad!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

I'm going to give it a lower rating in iTunes for this reason as well as a few others that I find completely unfair. When they start getting poor ratings in iTunes they tend to start making changes (at least what I've seen from other games and apps. Maybe Glu won't give a cra p because why?! It has the Kardashian name on it and many people will play simply for that reason. Sigh.
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I agree. I'm always scared to open a box because of this 4k possibility. I don't mind other ****py prizes and ugly clothes, but these 4k boxes really give me pain and I definitely hold my K-stars back because of this issue.

Ugh. Yes, the poorly recolored dress/tops/pants. You can tell the recolored game is awful. I mean I could throw them into photoshop and end up with a better coloring job, but why not make those gift boxes things people WANT!! New items, throwback items, etc!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts

Well yeah. Apparently, this thread has been in existence for many months and Glu still hasn't taken out the 4K boxes. I really doubt they ever will. This thread will reach 5,000 pages & Glu will STAY doing NOTHING.

The only possible option would be to go to iTunes & give the game a low rating. That way they would truly know we mean business. Otherwise, they will just dismiss this as just another complaining & whining thread.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • kidliberalkidliberal Registered Users 1 Posts
    I agree. I always spend stars hoping for clothing/hair items and I ALWAYS get the 4K. Thanks, but no thanks .
  • LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    I don't think Glu will listen to this petition.
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    What I find funny is that your name is nowhere on this petition yet you come here to put it down.
    Lckynicki wrote: »
    I don't think Glu will listen to this petition.
  • bellalinda13bellalinda13 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 1 Posts
    Please remove that box and MORE CLOTHING AND LESS EXPENSIVE OPTIONS SHOULD BE AVAILABLE ALSO..OR MORE.MOMEY FOR MISSIONS PLEASEEEE
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    What I find funny is that your name is nowhere on this petition yet you come here to put it down.

I didn't put nothing down...I'm just saying in games (that I play) have petition for many months and they don't get heard and don't get me wrong, I don't like when I buy a box but I get 4k. But if glu see this and remove it good for you guys I'm just being honest :p
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    I so agree for the 4k kash to be removed from the weekend boxes. It's so disappointing when you receive one of those :(

- Spleen.

• kdominiquekdominique Registered Users 22 Posts
    I didn't see any 4K boxes in this past weekend's event. There was one for bonus event stars instead. I consider this progress, and it's much appreciated. I really wanted those bonus stars too!
    --
    key-are-ah | KKH . K&K | GC: kdominique*
    Does Glu even read this?! I can't believe they haven't made the simple change with everyone that has posted on this thread!!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Does Glu even read this?! I can't believe they haven't made the simple change with everyone that has posted on this thread!!

I think Glu is ignoring this thread. They're not even listening to players request.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I'm guessing they have read it, because they seem to be very aware of all the threads. I wouldn't look at it as them ignoring us, because the new bonus star prize might be an attempt to placate us a bit.

But there are probably financial goals set for this game that include certain amounts of impulse-buying from the giftboxes, so they probably won't reduce a flow of income just because we wish for it. We can't assume they'll do the things we want, just because all of us want those things together in a petition! It's a bummer, but a financial reality. It was certainly worth a try, though.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I'm guessing they have read it, because they seem to be very aware of all the threads. I wouldn't look at it as them ignoring us, because the new bonus star prize might be an attempt to placate us a bit.

But there are probably financial goals set for this game that include certain amounts of impulse-buying from the giftboxes, so they probably won't reduce a flow of income just because we wish for it. We can't assume they'll do the things we want, just because all of us want those things together in a petition! It's a bummer, but a financial reality. It was certainly worth a try, though.
    I think Glu is ignoring this thread. They're not even listening to players request.
    You ladies are too kind. My prediction is even more dire. I think THEY HAVE READ this thread, gave it a thought, smoked a blunt, and then they laughed their effing a$$es off. That's what I think lol. They literally are giving us the middle finger by doing this & really, it's their prerogative.

Its like how when you chase something in a weekend giftbox & you spent hundreds of real dollars for something you can't even wear, see, touch, or feel in real life.

its really pure comedy were it not so tragic. Yes, I'm being overly dramatic & critical but that's just how I am. It's not that Glu doesn't care, they just don't give a f****
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Now I can't stop picturing my imagined KK:h_Staff toking up with Glu Admin. It's funny and alarming.

Well, the company I work for charges plenty for our products, angering tons of people, but we aren't allowed to do that stuff. Maybe Glu is hiring...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Zoyechka wrote: »
    You ladies are too kind. My prediction is even more dire. I think THEY HAVE READ this thread, gave it a thought, smoked a blunt, and then they laughed their effing a$$es off. That's what I think lol. They literally are giving us the middle finger by doing this & really, it's their prerogative.

Its like how when you chase something in a weekend giftbox & you spent hundreds of real dollars for something you can't even wear, see, touch, or feel in real life.

its really pure comedy were it not so tragic. Yes, I'm being overly dramatic & critical but that's just how I am. It's not that Glu doesn't care, they just don't give a f****

Let's calm down. I'm pretty sure what. LuzVarias said they might of read it but will not remove because of financial goals.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I think that Glu's solution is all the insanely expensive items in the last few updates. They are trying to give us a reasons to care about getting kash, like the 30k dress, 50k necklace, crazy expensive furniture in the London So Chic store. But I would still rather win kstars or actual items!
    iOS
  • CrystalDiamondCrystalDiamond Registered Users 6 Posts
    I Agree totally!