Options

Black Screen/ Game crashes/ Can't Play

ChrisaLChrisaL Registered Users 15 Posts
Hey guys,

Ever since the update my game crashes every ten seconds! I am at home and I try to exit and bam black screen! I exit the game by double clicking on iPad then load again and then I get the same thing over and over again! What's wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Are you talking about the recent iOS update, or game update ?
    Can you list your
    platform
    os version
    device
    level in game

brief description - what happened, when did it start, etc and we'll see if we can't get some help for you. So sorry this is happening
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm taking about the recent game update! The Valentine's one! I play on iPad mini version 9.2.1 and everything was great until Wednesday night when I updated the game! My game level is 28! As for what happened I have no idea! I entered the game after the update and it crashed! I exited, entered again I got that black screen exited again and that's all I do ever since! I can't compete my outfit without doing the above mentioned twice! I can't do gigs or fly from town to town! Every ten secs I get this frozen image and that black screen!
  • Options
    Ok, let me see what I can find out. Just to cover yourself, submit a Customer Care ticket, and explain urgently that you can't play, and you're missing the event. Fingers crossed for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm pulling my hair! I tried more than three times to submit a report via games support! It really gets frustrating!
  • Options
    Ok, I let Glu know about this earlier, and I'm sure it's being looked into. I assumed you'd submit the ticket from the FAQ pages here on the site. I'm sorry I didn't think of that earlier. Make sure to check your pms to see if you were contacted about it. And go to the page I linked, on the right toward the top you will see Contact Us. See if you can submit a ticket that way.

And, since Apple never closes, can you chat with someone on Apple Support, tell them what happened, and see if they have any suggestions. If you'd been saving to the cloud, they might be able to help. It's worth a shot. Apple Support just transferred my whole ipad over to a new one while I just sat back and watched, while chatting with Apple Support.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary