Weekend Event 1/29/16 - We're seeing Stars! Star Signs or...........?

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Omg should I try?
    PM to add
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    IDAhGQa.jpg
    I super-duper lucked out this week. Is it just me or has the hair been seen the most so far in the bottom middle two boxes?

That's the same box I won the hair in! It's always the box I pick and for the first time in forever I actually got something I wanted from it :D
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Here's my free box.. Yesterday forgot to post it
    212a77s.jpg

That hair's been popping in the second row in the second and third box... I don't know if I should try.. I want to save my kstars for the throwback... Kylie lips, Kylie lips, Kylie lips.... Lol

I love the hair and the shoes., the dress is beautiful too.. Ah decisions, decisions...
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Ah yes! Carol Davida grinded for the chocker necklace. Now she's gonna aim for the purse. I shall continue later.

Screenshot_2016_01_30_05_43_39_1.png
    imgurl
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    How many event points do you get? Is it better than doing regular side gigs?

1h task = 5 blue stars
    3h task = 12 blue stars
    8h task = 20 blue stars

Yep they're easier !

Coco, Tara and Brianne let's get together and pray for better times lol

Nai I'm inclined to believe that there is a pattern! It is therefore very very important that people post here the results of their boxes, thus we can identify some 'coincidences'!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I didn't take a screenshot, but I can confirm my hair was in the 2nd row 3rd box as well.
    Carolyn Ferocious is earning enough money from grinding from those gigs. She's gotta save up to buy herself a brand new car. She's glad that she has the choker necklace. I'll grind later for the purse.

Screenshot_2016_01_30_06_54_50_1_1.png
    free image host
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Ugh, my free box just gave me 30 blue stars -_-...
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    1h task = 5 blue stars
    3h task = 12 blue stars
    8h task = 20 blue stars

Yep they're easier !

Coco, Tara and Brianne let's get together and pray for better times lol

Nai I'm inclined to believe that there is a pattern! It is therefore very very important that people post here the results of their boxes, thus we can identify some 'coincidences'!

Ah, I took your advice, but SCL tasks gave me no stars whatsoever. :(
    Yep... :D
    Screenshot_2016_01_29_09_41_58_2.png

My hair turned up in the top row, first box at the right. I've been reading everyone's been getting second row, one of the two center boxes, but I believe it's just randomly generated tho....
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    In my first batch of boxes, the hair was in the 2nd row 4th box. In my 2nd batch of boxes (I shouldn't of even tried, but I really wanted a gift box item :( ), there was no hair in any of the boxes.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Found this on Instagram:

12519512_1074814362595497_176195074_n.jpg

12568729_1653424588240261_1317521474_n.jpg
  • BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Paty wrote: »
    Found this on Instagram:

12519512_1074814362595497_176195074_n.jpg

12568729_1653424588240261_1317521474_n.jpg

Oh, cool!! I love seeing the real world counterparts of in-game items.
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Ah, I took your advice, but SCL tasks gave me no stars whatsoever. :(

Oh I'm sorry, I don't know what could happened, I swear at my game everything worked as I described...

Are you iOS?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    That's where my hair was. OMG, I'm going to go try again with Z. wish me luck. Good Morning guys, and I too got event stars when I did the 3 tasks at SCL. And, I have to say I love how this works out. 2000$ and 6 KStars per week. I'm loving the store now.

Thank You Glu

for the purple shoes, So Chic London shifts, and the presents from my hubby. Oh, and did I mention that now with the updates I love that we can send new little gifts to our friends again. And I'm sure I forgot things, but thank you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh I'm sorry, I don't know what could happened, I swear at my game everything worked as I described...

Are you iOS?

Both my Android and iOS games paid off with event stars for all three tasks. I'm sorry isabeau. Any chance you took a screenshot of the payoff? I have one more task on a game, and I'll screenshot that for you and you can submit both screenshots if you want to submit a ticket. I don't think it will help for this event, but maybe for any future Professional Events. It's the one hour, so I'll go do it now.

ETA: let me know if you want the screenshot. I just did the 1 hour advertising at SCL and got 5 Event points, and 4 bonus, and the screenshot shows it. If you've already finished all three and can't get a screenshot I'm sorry this won't help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, thank you so much guys. Z bought another giftbox, and yes, the hair was 2nd from the right on the bottom. I love you all. :)

ok, I see everyone has been saying bottom, third box in. so yeah. I got my hair there. Now, where are the shoes and the dress? lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Ok, thank you so much guys. Z bought another giftbox, and yes, the hair was 2nd from the right on the bottom. I love you all. :)

ok, I see everyone has been saying bottom, third box in. so yeah. I got my hair there. Now, where are the shoes and the dress? lol.

Omg, you guys are making me want to try for the hair.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I'm done
    vrargp.png
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I was all for taking this weekend easy but forgot I was working one of the events while out at the grocery store earlier and ended up getting a 3 Star appearance, erasing ALL my progress for 'on a roll' so maybe I'll just clear all tasks currently on my schedule & try to finish that by....the summer I guess? IDK
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Vats, you're not alone buddy! I received the cash as well. But then I went to Vegas and placed the bet. Got 10 k-stars. :cool:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    1h task = 5 blue stars
    3h task = 12 blue stars
    8h task = 20 blue stars

Yep they're easier !

Thanks so much for this advice, Vats. I did the three gigs and they were definitely worth the payout!
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    IDAhGQa.jpg

Okay, so I went through the thread and looked up the hair-in-second-or-third-box-probability.

The people who have found/gotten the hair in the second box in the bottom row: Code Red, Carolyn Ferocious, Sassy Voguette.

The people who have found/gotten the hair in the third box in the bottom row (pictured above): Max (me, yay), Koko x 2, Carol Davida, Camila, Nivid, Amilicious.

So I'm not saying you should pick that box absolutely. Cherrey, LindaVB, Ali Bryant, and others have found the hair in different boxes. But if you are absolutely dying for the hair and you want to spend a few more k-stars trying to chase it, what could it hurt? But if you don't get it, don't shoot the messenger! (Please, because I like you all too much.)

Are you iOS?

Yes, iOS, you too?
  • Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    I found the hair in the first row, third box. So just above the one in Max's picture.
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I too found mine in the third row! I can't remember if it was the top or bottom row tho! I'm always drawn to the Third one!
    Anyone know what Aisle I'll find the shows in? LOL. This was such a nice little boost. Sorry for those who didn't find it there, I wasn't going to go looking for more things either, but when I saw that I said Ok, One more box. so for me it paid off. I'm hoping Sending good vibes out to anyone who tries for it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Both my Android and iOS games paid off with event stars for all three tasks. I'm sorry isabeau. Any chance you took a screenshot of the payoff? I have one more task on a game, and I'll screenshot that for you and you can submit both screenshots if you want to submit a ticket. I don't think it will help for this event, but maybe for any future Professional Events. It's the one hour, so I'll go do it now.

Ah, Koko, you are always so the best. I did finish the three, but thank you so much just the same. I still can't figure out a way to take screen shots with this stupid phone! There's also a top that didn't appear in my closet with the update, and today my fan numbers disappeared--you know, when you finish a project?--along with the option to look at it myself--2nd time this month, but no biggie, I can go in through the feed. Last time it was fixed pretty quick, maybe three days, so....Thank you again!:)
    I'm done
    vrargp.png

congrats4.gif

I'm still going, but had a lot of running around to do today. To everyone still grinding with me, we can do it. we can do it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I don't think I'm going to finish the event on my second game by tomorrow. Today I just leveled up to the required level which is up to 15 BTW. And all of a sudden Nene Leakes called my doll for the weekend event gig.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG