Pets

1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
Hi there, do you guys think you can make a thread where it lists all the pets and their locations and prices?? Cuz it would be really helpful. I'm trying to figure out which pets to buy but all the pages I find on the webs are incomplete.
Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The only homes that don't have pets are the loft in Tribecca, NY and the beach house in Punta Mita Mexico, the only locations without a home are Las Vegas, Beverly Hills,LAX, Soho, New Delhi. Every other location has a home. If someone wants to put together a list, that would be awesome. can put it on my list of things to do when I get a chance....but we all knows how those things work out. :)

I have found I never go to the 2 homes that don't have pets. I have furniture and everything, but no reason to go there if I'm not tapping for energy, and since Calabasas holds more people for parties.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    The only homes that don't have pets are the loft in Tribecca, NY and the beach house in Punta Mita Mexico, the only locations without a home are Las Vegas, Beverly Hills,LAX, Soho, New Delhi. Every other location has a home. If someone wants to put together a list, that would be awesome. can put it on my list of things to do when I get a chance....but we all knows how those things work out. :)

I have found I never go to the 2 homes that don't have pets. I have furniture and everything, but no reason to go there if I'm not tapping for energy, and since Calabasas holds more people for parties.

Do you know the prices by any chance??
    HMMM, off hand, I don't remember was the cat 20Stars? Most dogs are 40Stars, the Lion in Dubai was 75Stars? Calabasas dog was 50(?) Koala on the Yacht in Sidney 40? Ok, this is not working. I'll make a bullet list of all the pets, and will someone who's brain isn't fried from 3 games of KKHollywood since July please quote and make any corrections. If this works, We'll do the same for the homes.

Downtown - Adopt the Cat for your Apartment - 20 KStars
    Hollywood - Dog 40 Stars
    Calabasas - Dog 50 Stars
    Hamptons - Dog 40 Stars
    Malibu - Dog 40 Stars
    Miami - Dog $15000 K Cash (or is it 40 Stars?)

Paris - Dog 50 Star
    London - Dog 50 Stars
    Dubai - Lion 75 Stars
    Sidney Yacht - Koala 50 Stars
    Florence - Dog 40Stars
    Milan - Dog 40 Stars
    Tokyo - Dog 50 Stars

Mexico - Iguana (request of gluadmin wanted by everyone) Not yet available. Lol.

Please feel free to quote and correct this, I'm just pulling the numbers out of my head.

Updated with 1rkhachatryan's recollection that Miami dog is 15K $
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    HMMM, off hand, I don't remember was the cat 20Stars? Most dogs are 40Stars, the Lion in Dubai was 75Stars? Calabasas dog was 50(?) Koala on the Yacht in Sidney 40? Ok, this is not working. I'll make a bullet list of all the pets, and will someone who's brain isn't fried from 3 games of KKHollywood since July please quote and make any corrections. If this works, We'll do the same for the homes.

Downtown - Adopt the Cat for your Apartment - 20 KStars
    Hollywood - Dog 40 Stars
    Calabasas - Dog 50 Stars
    Hamptons - Dog 40 Stars
    Malibu - Dog 40 Stars
    Miami - Dog 40 Stars

Paris - Dog 50 Star
    London - Dog 50 Stars
    Dubai - Lion 75 Stars
    Florence - Dog 40Stars
    Milan - Dog 40 Stars
    Tokyo - Dog 50 Stars

Mexico - Iguana (request of gluadmin wanted by everyone) Not yet available. Lol.

Please feel free to quote and correct this, I'm just pulling the numbers out of my head.

I know the one is Miami is 15,000 dollars, not stars.
    I know the one is Miami is 15,000 dollars, not stars.[/QUOTErem]
    Ok, I'm going to ask for confirmation on any changes, otherwise I'll be changing this constantly.

So anyone else agree about the Miami dog for 15,000? ( i kind of remembered one pet, and one vehicle for that kind of K Cash, but I thought it was the Rover in Miami, and the cat for cash. ) Meanwhile I updated my orig with 1rkhachatryan's contribution.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I know the one is Miami is 15,000 dollars, not stars.[/QUOTErem]
    Ok, I'm going to ask for confirmation on any changes, otherwise I'll be changing this constantly.

So anyone else agree about the Miami dog for 15,000? ( i kind of remembered one pet, and one vehicle for that kind of K Cash, but I thought it was the Rover in Miami, and the cat for cash. ) Meanwhile I updated my orig with 1rkhachatryan's contribution.

That's one of the few pets I do have so I know for a fact that it's 15,000 lol. Also the car you are referring to is the one you get in Hollywood and it's 20,000. The cat was 20 stars in Downtown LA.
    Thanks so much for this. I'm modifying my original post, any other changes?
    Pets

Downtown - Cat 20 KStars
    Hollywood - Dog 40 Stars
    Calabasas - Dog 50 Stars
    Hamptons - Dog 40 Stars
    Malibu - Dog 40 Stars
    Miami - Dog $15,000
    Paris - Dog 75 Star
    London - Dog 50 Stars
    Dubai - Lion 75 Stars
    Florence - Dog 40Stars
    Milan - Dog 40 Stars
    Tokyo - Dog 50 Stars

(Mexico - Iguana (request of gluadmin wanted by everyone) Not yet available. Lol.)

And, the Vehicle for $20,000 can be purchased not only Hollywood, but other places as well. I'm thinking I bought mine when I got my Miami house. The Helicopter can ONLY be purchased from your London Garage, and some garages don't have all the vehicles, If someone wants to start a car and prices list, start a new thread. When we get all these reference lists, I'll Put them together for us, we'll make our own KKH Encyclopedia.

Please feel free to quote and correct this, I'm just pulling the numbers out of my head. I have to be honest, I'm not positive on the 50s and 40s, so confirmation on those would be awesome.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FaithRoseFaithRose Registered Users 22 Posts
    The Paris dog is 75 stars. He's a cutie but I've been holding out cause he's one of the more expensive ones. *sigh* hope to have him soon!

image.jpg
    upload images
    Add me on Game Center! Alkatneu
    So I have like 70 stars, which dogs do you guys recommend?? I already have the cat, the hollywood dog, and the Miami dog.
    What homes do you have?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    What homes do you have?

Downtown
    Hollywood
    Miami
    London
    New York
    Punta Mita

And I think I have the Malibu one.

Plus I only have like 35,000 dollars to buy any of the other houses.
    I love the one in London. He/She is so cute. That would be my preference. But I have to ask, do you have the jet? I ask because the fastest way to get 'richer' in the game is when you stop paying for transportation. If you have 70 stars....That's a great start for the Jet.

So let me know if we can persuade you to focus on the jet nest. Otherwise, whatever pet you'd like is great. Punta Mita doesn't have a pet...we're hoping we can someday get an Iquana for our Mexico home. But now ..no. On the earlier page I listed all the place with pets and how much they cost. Maybe that will help>
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I love the one in London. He/She is so cute. That would be my preference. But I have to ask, do you have the jet? I ask because the fastest way to get 'richer' in the game is when you stop paying for transportation. If you have 70 stars....That's a great start for the Jet.

So let me know if we can persuade you to focus on the jet nest. Otherwise, whatever pet you'd like is great. Punta Mita doesn't have a pet...we're hoping we can someday get an Iquana for our Mexico home. But now ..no. On the earlier page I listed all the place with pets and how much they cost. Maybe that will help>

But the jet cost 120, not 70 :(....

Edit: I just brought the jet, what the hell, I could really use that extra money.
    Congratulations. And, I never said how much the jet was, sometimes prices change, but the 70 Stars was a nice start wasn't it? Now you also have a vehicle right? With a car or helicopter, the bus fares disappear in NY and in LA.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    LINOMOR, YOU are clearly on a site wide rampage. I'm deleting you here, and seeing if I can take further action.. I'm going to enjoy the sale on Stars thank you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Congratulations. And, I never said how much the jet was, sometimes prices change, but the 70 Stars was a nice start wasn't it? Now you also have a vehicle right? With a car or helicopter, the bus fares disappear in NY and in LA.

Ya I just brought the first 20,000 dollar car. Oh, I thought you were saying the jet was 70 stars lol(I wish).
    Congratulations. You'll be amazed how much faster your $$ grows now that travel is free. Enjoy the game even more now. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    I don't know if it's just me..but my Miami dog is only giving 1 energy bolt instead of 3 ;___;
    Is this happening to somebody else?
    If you're getting 3 from any pet, it's a fluke. Most pets are usually 2. DowntownLA and Hollywood are usually 1. Sometimes it's no energy, but that's very occasional. But one from the Miami dog is customary.

Hope this helps, and very nice to meet you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    If you're getting 3 from any pet, it's a fluke. Most pets are usually 2. DowntownLA and Hollywood are usually 1. Sometimes it's no energy, but that's very occasional. But one from the Miami dog is customary.

Hope this helps, and very nice to meet you.

I see, thank you!
    I got 3 energy bolts until now from the Miami dog, but well, I was probably just lucky xD
    Nice to meet you too :-)
  • haylohaylo Registered Users 19 Posts
    Does anyone know if there is a pet in the San Francisco house? I'm saving up to buy my next house, but San Fran is the cheapest house I haven't bought yet so if there's a pet there, I'd rather buy that one first.
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi haylo,

Yes there is a small pet pig you can buy for Kstars, I forgot the exact price so I will have to look it up for you.:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    60 Stars for the little Piggy Pet. :)

Hi Haylo Nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum.
    Welcome_zpsufecjmaq.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haylohaylo Registered Users 19 Posts
    Thank you guys! I'm so excited. I finally got married today. I was waiting until I was #1 on the Top Couples list. LOL
    Congratulations. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Anyone know if there's a pet in the New Orleans place yet? If so, what is it, and what's the price please? Thanks! :)

Edit: oh, just noticed... the list needs to be edited just a little bit. I just bought the Hampton house. The corgi dog was only 30 stars, not 40. :D
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • We_Are_GlassWe_Are_Glass Registered Users 13 Posts
    i have a question....how important are pets? i have yet to buy one so i don't know if they are very beneficial or not. thank you!
    Apple iOS Game Center: We_Are_Glass
    Feel free to add me!
    Every 4 hours you tap them, and they reward you 99% of the time with one or two energy. Downtown LA is one, Hollywood is one. But the rest of the pets give 2 energy. Then, the pets add to some of our acheivements, I'll look them up later, but the biggest advantage is the energy they give out every 4 hours. If I have an 8 hour gig, I can usually go in with a full tank of energy, deplete that and then by tapping my pets I've refilled enough to finish the task. :)

A full list of pets was just compiled in General Disccussion, I'm going to cull the list and post it here later this morning.

Plus, I love the pets, each has their own personality. There is what looks to me like a chocolate lab in Paris, that tried to sniff you all the time, then the little one in the sweater in Calabassas that jumps up and down like one of those battery operated jumping dog. He just doesn't flip over. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • We_Are_GlassWe_Are_Glass Registered Users 13 Posts
    They sound very useful. Thank you for the info!
    Apple iOS Game Center: We_Are_Glass
    Feel free to add me!
    Anytime We are Glass. Glad to help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary