Where's Ray?

BirdieBeeBirdieBee Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi all! Long time reader, first time poster here! First I want to say thank you for all of the tips and info I've found here... It's really helped my game.

Okay, I'm wondering if anyone has seen Ray Powers with an exclusive/flash deal on stars and energy lately? I used to get an offer of 200 energy and 220 (or 205?) stars for $19.99 almost once a week, but I haven't seen him pop up in over a month. Is there something I can do to activate the deal?

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I've had those pop up frequently when I started playing, but then it almost stopped altogether after I bought KStars. I know some people here have a special method to trigger it, I never tried or remember how, but I hope they let you know soon :)
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I used to trigger them, I would be ONE FULL STAR or more away from completion of a task, and if there wasn't enough in my energy to finish the task without tapping or buying energy, when it got to be one hour left, the offer would pop up for me. I used to make it happen, usually by starting a date or something else to tap out energy then go back to the gig, and when it got to 59 or 55 minutes left and there was the offer. I haven't done it in a while, so I don't know if it works. It was 19.99 for 220 KStars and 100 or 200 energy for that 20$ figure. That was Android. My iOS game had the same type of offers, but they were 4.99$ for I'm thinking 60Stars, and Full Energy (not positive about the numbers)

I don't guarantee it still works, last time I did that was probably 6 months ago. But I had a real problem triggering them for a while. lol. Ok, we're all obsessed, you know it too. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary