Babies

smilingangel85smilingangel85 Registered Users 11 Posts
I was told the game now offers the chance to have two babies. I already have one. What level of love do the couple have to be at before they can have a second? I'm at 15,000.

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hi!

Your at the right level! Probably your SO will ask about the second baby soon! He/She will have a speech bubble with a heart.

If you don't accept he/she will ask again after about 12 hours!

Just to remind you that when you accept your SO will be replaced by the nanny at the nursery! So watch out if you don't want to loose your spouse around!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    When I went through this baby thing I thought they said it was 20,000?? I could be wrong but I remember that number and babies.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I remember it was 12k then 15k unless the latest update changed everything.
    PM to add
    I went back and found my thread. It's 15,000 for the first baby and I'm not sure how much for the 2nd. But the 1st is in the Q&A.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?196234-Husband-not-asking-for-a-baby-!-Glitch&highlight=Babies
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I remember it was 12k then 15k unless the latest update changed everything.

Two weeks ago as soon as I hit 12,000 my husband asked me if I wanted a baby. So I said yes and he said yes, and now we have a little Lauren Alyssa. I named her after my mother who died in the summer, so that was nice. Even though it's a virtual baby, it made me happy just the same. From what I understand, when you max out at 15,000, that's when you can have a second baby.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I was thinking all along thec15000/15000 was a typo. So, last week it was 12 & 15? That makes much more sense.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yes, absolutely 12,000, and can't be anything more than 15,000 for the second baby; after all, that's the max number you can go.:)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Two weeks ago as soon as I hit 12,000 my husband asked me if I wanted a baby. So I said yes and he said yes, and now we have a little Lauren Alyssa. I named her after my mother who died in the summer, so that was nice. Even though it's a virtual baby, it made me happy just the same. From what I understand, when you max out at 15,000, that's when you can have a second baby.

Hmm, ok so when does the C word we been talking about begin? It's juiciest when you both have a baby!
    PM to add
    C word? I'm intrigued, I'm tired and I haven't settled into my grinding routine yet, so my brain is not yet attached. I can think of a couple of c words, but hey, the dolls can't even sit down. Must be a different C word. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    15k is the max, so the second baby comes at that amount. You're right Koko probably a typo. B&V are at that number and B keeping asking for a second baby everyday lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    C word? I'm intrigued, I'm tired and I haven't settled into my grinding routine yet, so my brain is not yet attached. I can think of a couple of c words, but hey, the dolls can't even sit down. Must be a different C word. Lol

Blahahahaha!! I certainly hope it's not the C word I have been thinking of! :O
    Vats wrote: »
    15k is the max, so the second baby comes at that amount. You're right Koko probably a typo. B&V are at that number and B keeping asking for a second baby everyday lol

I just said the 15,000 because that's what the F&Q on the game say. Clearly a type-o on their part, but that's just what I read. I am glad that it not 15,000.

Does anyone know since I adopted my first baby will I get the option from
    My husband at 12,000 or have to wait till 15,000?
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Hmm, ok so when does the C word we been talking about begin? It's juiciest when you both have a baby!

The C is prolly for the crocktails you drink before you make the baby.
    Isabeau, I hope you weren't in Balmain just now. I did a spittake with my c word, and no it wasn't a crocktail, it was a croke. a diet croke. lol and now I'm wiping it off the monitor. Crocktails. I love it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary