Options

Glitch - Valentine's Day update

ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
My husband's not paying the dates. I got the first gift, but that's it.

Comments

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Same here. I've been on 30 dates so far, but my wife never paid for one..
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I have been on 59 dates in a row and my husband has not paid yet.

Also I am not sure if this is related, but my dates are not saying anything to me when I start the date, the box is blank:

R8iJf7i.png
    iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm not getting gifts. So, I'm just dating as usual. I'm going to check the FAQs and see if there is anything about how the new dating rewards work.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    I have Android and went on over 50 dates and nothing paid for.
  • Options
    Ok, figured out what happens with the dates. Do you have the Lovers Achievement? Not romance, or Love, another one called Lovers. Find that in Achievements and see what the level and percentage is. I got a free date, just spent energy, and the next gig put me at 100% of Lovers 1, and when I moved over into Level 2, I got a phone call and got the gift of earrings. There is another gift, and then a dress when you finish Level 4. Check your game and respond back?

Bobbie didn't think hers what working, till I told her where to look, and we've watched our games progress in that area today. So, see what that Lovers Level is, and then get a 5 star date. THen go look again. I did an 8 hour date in Oak, and went up 10%, I did a 1 hour gig at oak, and went up by 10%. Fingers crossed for you
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi Koko! That is not the issue those of us who posted here were having. We are getting the gifts just fine, making the lovers achievement increase. The issue is our spouses have not paid for any dates. I have now gone on over 60 dates in various locations and my spouse has still not paid. Hopefully some other people will update saying theirs has. Maybe it is just my bad luck, but it seems like a glitch that my doll's husband has still not paid for a date!
    iOS
  • Options
    Yes, I'm still having this issue. I got the gifts, but no free dates.

Did the Androids twins have any free dates since the update? :)

• Options
    Please post your game details, including "Lovers" achievement if you're not getting the new lovers rewards. I'm going to ask you all to check Lovers in the achievements. Not Romantic, not Love. It's this one Lovers that relates to you getting benefits during dates. (as far as I can ascertain)

Lovers.jpg

This game has not received dating perks. My other game was my test. So at the beginning of the date that would fill my Lovers 1 and start Lovers 2, I started the date and my hubby got a different looking bubble. I don't remember if it was an automatic open, or I had to tap, but it was Fab telling me the date was on him. We were at Oak, I thought great. Then after that date, I checked the Level, it said Level 2 00%. Up till then it was going up 10%. I did a date, and it was Level 2 - 5% . I left Oak, and when I got outside, hubby called, saying he had a present, it was in the wardrobe. I looked, it was the earrings.

So, if you're watching the right meter, you can figure out when you should get rewards. One device is now 65% of Level 2, and each 5Star date has been getting 5% now, I'm assuming I might get another perk when I start Level 3. If you're watching the right acheivement, and you're still having a problem, please post your details here, but make sure you're looking at the right achievement level.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Yes, I'm still having this issue. I got the gifts, but no free dates.

Did the Androids twins have any free dates since the update? :)

I can only speak for AppleP so far. She is the only one who got passed Level 1. I just chronicled what I got. But I'm watching for the 1st Android to fill up. I could have sworn I got the free meal from one, I'll recheck all my levels and figure out what's going on. But, if anyone wants to post their Lovers acheivement, and post what you've gotten so far, maybe that will help figure it out.

iOS 9.0.2. iPad Pro
    General Level 41
    Lovers Level 2 - 65%
    • Free meal at 90%-100% Level 1
    • Earrings at 5% Level 2
    • 2nd Free Meal between 5 & 65% of Level 2
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I got the first gift, but none of my dates was paid for Bort! So yeah maybe an Android glitch here too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Koko, to clarify- no one in the thread has said they are not receiving gifts. Lovers achievement is working ok. Only that their spouse has not paid for any dates. That is the issue.

Android
    version 4.0.3
    Level 42
    Female
    iOS
  • Options
    KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    Here's some more info about the updates to the dating features from v4.7.0:

Gifts from Partners:
    The “Lovers” achievement tracks how many dates you complete with a 5-heart rating. Each time you complete a level of the Lovers achievement, your partner with highest relationship rating will give you a gift! (Note: You can date multiple people and each date completed with a 5-heart rating will count towards this achievement).

Partners paying for dates:
    The higher level your relationship level is with a single person, the more likely he/she will pay for your dates. To increase your relationship level with someone, go on dates with that person, send that person gifts, and interact with that person as much as possible. (Note: The chance that your date will pay is tied to each specific contact and will vary for each person, depending on your relationship level with that person).

I hope that clears up some of the confusion.
    For the people having trouble with partners paying for dates, remember that it happens some percentage of the time (not all the time) so please note the behaviour I described, check the behaviour you're seeing again, and then let us know here if it still seems like a glitch.

Thanks!
    KK:H_Staff
  • Options
    Thank you for your answer KK: H_Staff!

My doll is married to the same NPC for more than a year, and I've never been on a date with another doll during this time.

Their relationship is at maximum amount 15,000, I gave many gifts for my spouse and recently they reached the top of the couples list.

My lover achievement is on level 2 at 15%. Already received the first gift, so here's ok!

About the paid dates is it like that very little probability as in the case of a VIP release their prizes?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Koko, to clarify- no one in the thread has said they are not receiving gifts. Lovers achievement is working ok. Only that their spouse has not paid for any dates. That is the issue.

Android
    version 4.0.3
    Level 42
    Female

Thanks Alli, I was getting private questions about why they weren't getting gifts and meals, including questions about different categories and achievements. So when I went through receiving free meals and gift (1 so far) I thought it might help more of us in this new feature. And where better to put it than here. While that wasn't the issue of no free meals, I thought if I explained with rough markers of what I experienced, people who weren't actually having the Glitch, would no longer think that they were. Hope that made sense. :)

ETA: Now hearing that it's not automatically a glitch, think back to all the questions we hear about 'when will I get a proposal'. In free meals, as in proposals everything is dependent on our own individual games. And the advice is the same. Just keep dating. You'll get there. :) I've been married to my iOS spouse since weddings were first available in 2014, Androids.....not so much.

Some people with very new relationships aren't going to have the same results as older relationships. And now you know what to look for, to get further help if necessary. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KK:H_Staff wrote: »
    Here's some more info about the updates to the dating features from v4.7.0:

Gifts from Partners:
    The “Lovers” achievement tracks how many dates you complete with a 5-heart rating. Each time you complete a level of the Lovers achievement, your partner with highest relationship rating will give you a gift! (Note: You can date multiple people and each date completed with a 5-heart rating will count towards this achievement).

Partners paying for dates:
    The higher level your relationship level is with a single person, the more likely he/she will pay for your dates. To increase your relationship level with someone, go on dates with that person, send that person gifts, and interact with that person as much as possible. (Note: The chance that your date will pay is tied to each specific contact and will vary for each person, depending on your relationship level with that person).

I hope that clears up some of the confusion.
    For the people having trouble with partners paying for dates, remember that it happens some percentage of the time (not all the time) so please note the behaviour I described, check the behaviour you're seeing again, and then let us know here if it still seems like a glitch.

Thanks!
    KK:H_Staff

Thanks for the details. My doll's husband has not paid for a date yet, I have paid for 60 dates in a row. We are at max relationship level and have been married since last year with 2 babies. We are 20 something on the top couples list. Could that be the reason he is not paying? Do we need to be higher up on the top couples list?

Today I only dated an NPC to try and get 1 hour dates. I will go back to dates with the husband and see if he eventually pays. Thanks!

Also, all of my dates have a blank speech bubble still as per the screen shot I posted in page 1 of this thread, so that part at least might be a glitch?
    iOS
  • Options
    I just checked the stats on my game that's had 2 dates paid for, and she's #22 Ali, since you do have that empty speech bubble, can you submit a ticket to customer care, and include the screenshot? They can look into your specific game and perhaps diagnose what the issue is. So, I'd make the speech bubble my main point in the ticket, and then include that you are not getting free dates and see what they say.

If you want to look on the bright side, you ARE getting the gifts, and your game play is not being disrupted, so Glu can look into it without putting your game, or the weekend event on hold.

I am sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'll perform a detailed analysis based on the info again.

So far I haven't seen any iOS user complaining about this. And I have yet to see any Android user claiming their partner paid for the date, that's what I've observed..

• Options
    I thought one android got a free meal, it was right after the iOS 2nd free meal and I wasn't paying rapt attention so I could be wrong. Since I'm working for the plum dress at Level 4, I'll start keeping track. I'll be interested to see what comes back about AliBryant's Empty speech bubbles. And Thanks Bilal Your easy to read stat analysis are so clear cut, I'm sure this will help pinpoint patterns.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    The free meals are RANDOM. They have nothing to do with how many dates in a row you go on or how much YOU spend or how long you've dated that spouse. They are completely random. The gifts are reached at certain achievement levels, but the date paying is random. I've done about 30 dates and only one was paid for by the spouse. It's just something they added as random. It's not going to pay every time, but I also don't sit and do like 10 dates in a row. I do other things in between and that seemed to trigger the spouse to pay the tab. Try doing a date or 2 then a gig and then send a gift and maybe a couple dates and see if that helps. So far that has worked twice for me. 1 for each character I have.

Good luck!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    Good advice, and Glu pretty much explained the new feature. But, if your dates speech bubbles are empty....submit a ticket to customer care.

I know now the Lovers level was 10% for each date in Level One, then it dropped to 5%. Does anyone know if it drops again with a higher level? and imagine my surprise when an 8 hour date got the same 10% that the 1 hour dates got. While we can't chart the free meals, we can pretty much chart the gifts because that seems uniform. my Question.... what do the guys get as gifts, and what gifts are between the earrings at completion of Level One, and the plum dress for Level 4?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Well, when you play 3 games one of them usually gets a glitch. the 2nd Android is now Lovers 2 45% but I have gotten no gift. I haven't gotten free meals either, but that's more of a random thing. My plan, is to wait till I get to the 2nd gift at Level 3, and then if I don't get that one either, or don't get the earrings when I get the ring. I'm submitting a ticket.

Am I the only one who didn't get the first gift? Earrings when you reach level 2? TBH, I'm not worried about the earrings, they'd be lovely, but I'm really after the plum dress when you get to Level 4. Wah.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Just hit Level 2 50% and got my earrings. Glad I decided to wait and see. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Just hit Level 2 50% and got my earrings. Glad I decided to wait and see. ;)

I'm at Lovers 2 75% and didn't got the second gift yet, are you sure that it isn't at 100% to get the gift?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    No, that was for my 1st gift. I didn't get the gift on one game when I hit Level 1 100/moves up to Level 2 like my other 2 games.
    The phone game only got the 1st gift at 50% INTO level 2. not 100% of Level 1. So, now I'm dating, and will see if my 2nd gift comes at Level 2 100% or if I have to go well into Level 3 to get the 2nd gift. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

I'm thinking maybe I forgot to leave the venue after the date. I do remember it being late, I might have just shut down, and didn't notice till I went to check my level, By that time I was about 10% of Level 2, and only got the gift at 50% later. So, it could have been my funky game play.

All in all I love this. The fact that my dates are now only 2% increases is painful. But I think what hurts more, 1 hour date or 8 hour date gives the same increase. An 8 hour should be at least twice the increase that the 1 hour is. But, gifts and free meals are good.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary