Using K-Stars

jlcook095jlcook095 Registered Users 10 Posts
Can some of the more experienced players please provide some guidance/advice as to what are they best uses for the k-stars? They are clearly very coveted and hard to come by. However, it seems that they can be used for pretty much anything of value. So, what would you recommend using them on to advance in the game the most efficiently?

Thanks!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Wonderful Question. FIrst off Welcome.

The best thing you can do is actually 2 fold. First, buy even a small package of Kstars to stop those ads everytime your screen changes. Second, use those stars and add more if you need but BUY THAT PLANE. You will never make money in the game, if you are paying for airfare.

Then if you still have stars, buy a vehicle so you no longer pay for public transp within sections of LA, or NY. Once you are no longer paying for any transportation, you have the freedom to advance as much as you want to play. Tap all over the game map for energy, and you no longer have to wait around.

Third....buy pets. Pets give you 2 Energy (1 in Miami, Downtown LA, & Hollywood) They replenish every 4 hours. Once in a while, they 'misfire' and you don't get the energy, but high 90s percentagewise, you'll get the energy.

.you can buy the least expensive trucky thing for I'm thinking 15Thousand K$? (I forgot I'm sorry, someone will fill in the right info. I get the car/jeep thang with the Miami dog as far as numbers.

Oh, and how about what NOT to spend your stars on. Don't spend stars to charm NPCs (No Player Controlled) Don't spend stars on more than the necessities at the beginning. When you're set up with Pets, and Transportation, lets look at clothes/furnishing for the home. oh, did we mention home? I would avoid buying the loft in Tribeca, NY or the Beach Home in Punta Mita, Mexico. At the current time, there are no pets to buy there. so, when you're just starting to buy homes, stay away from those 2.

For Party Events, you will want to have the Home in Calabasas. You invite 7 guests to those parties, and that makes those events a little easier. More bang for the buck.

Ok, I have to stop for air now. I'm sure others will add to this, and probably agree with most of it.

Again welcome, and we're starting the Party Event Thread this evening, be sure and come to the party. It runs from Wednesday through....whenever it ends or when its time for the new one.

Welcome.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary