Weekend Event 2/05/16 ~Ultimate Tailgate Party (Balmain or Ballgaim? How bout both?

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I personally don't wear big earrings in real life because they're just too huge for my ears and I don't wanna get dragged down to the ground lol

But I love how the big earrings looks like on my doll. My favorite has to be the Nene Leakes earrings from the a previous dating event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I sort of remember no teasers for the last VIP event, either...

Yes we had, the cowboy outfit.....
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I got the mini update yay!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yay me too!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Let's hope that we'll get awesome stuff. I didn't like what we got recently and I'm hoping for a voting weekend (maybe academy awards themed) or a party one because it's carnival in Germany.
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    I think they are releasing it later so we can't post teasers

A mini update is when you load the game and the "loading" bar is replaced by numbers that count up to 100%. It happens every week before each weekend event.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    So if it's a VIP hope we get K-stars working at So Chic again! That was cool!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    6dv3ah.jpg

It's twice expensive this time. I guess for you it'll be around 20 bucks

qnawPGHjvlk_zpsvr5uzqwh.jpg

yGfrBSuAoL4_zpsvdmd0abo.jpg
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Why? I hate when they make ugly items.

I was just kidding :) I've been having horrible luck with the event boxes for the last few weeks, and spent way too much! I don't even want to talk about how many boxes I opened, and didn't get any event items (except for last weekends hair) 2 weeks in a row. But I got lots of regular gift box items! Haha. It's my own fault for opening so many, and I learned my lesson. I always hope for nice clothes.. That's what makes the game so fun!!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    The earnable black dress is hideous.
    The hair is awesome, I'll try to win it, but I'm 99% sure I won't 'cause I've never won hair from gift boxes.

Also next week I won't be able to post a teaser, because I'm going away to The Vaccines gigs in Moscow and Saint-P, so don't wait up for me, guys. Hope I'll be able to play at all on Valentine's day. And I also hope that the V-day event will be good. Because this one and the previous are terribleeeee
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Ugggh... MORE BLACK DRESSES??? And black dresses that look like black dresses we've already gotten?? That first black dress is particularly bad. Something about the bottom of it makes it look like an old-fashioned nightgown. Both of the shoes look like other shoes in my closet, and I don't even know how many black handbags I already have. The only things I'm even slightly interested in are the earrings and the (ombre, I think?) hair. But just because it might be ombre - the style itself is pretty blah.
  • katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    Oh man. More black dresses. So surprised. I don't love any of the earnables so looks like I won't be spending many kstars this time.

As usual I'd love the hair (I want an ombre style so badly!) But unless I luck out like I did last weekend I'll probably have to live without it.
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    The earnable dress is terrible in my opinion, definitely skipping it. I actually love the bottom, it's the top part I have issues with. I kinda like the hair because of the ombré, but I'm not blown away.

However, I know it's not a popular opinion, but I'm absolutely in love with the balmain items. I skipped the last two vip event purchases, but these just speak to me, haha!

Thank you so so so much for the preview!
    I'm just gonna spend kstars on possibly the earrings & the shoes and that's about it on both of my games.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I kind of like the black dress, but it's so similar to something we already have. The shoes are stupid, though. You'd think they'd make more of an effort to get people to spend k-stars.

And the hair. It looks so jaggedy at the top? Like a really bad wig. Idgi.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Well, I have to say I, for one, absolutely love black. The earnable dress tho? Nooooo thank yoouuuu. I do really like the event box items; will I go for them and chance it, that's the big question--too bad because I love the dress and bag. When I know in USD how much the combo is, I'll decide if I'll buy it. Did I see earlier it's $14.99? Plus, what I saw also was wrong; it doesn't cost 105 K-stars, it comes with them. All three for $14.99 would be a good deal and I would buy it.
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    The earnable shoes are the SAME pair of shoes just in a different color from a previous VIP event. The earnable dress looks like a longer version of a dress we got from a party weekend a couple months ago...........I just hope that 1 hour so chic gigs are still giving k stars
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    If it weren't for the sight of all these big burly men running around in spandex tights, I'd have no interest at all.

LOL!!!! EXACTLY KOKO. xD However a lot of the football guys are too bulky for me.. Prefer the look of the leaner, more proportioned, baseball guys! Okay back to Kardashian....

Pretty sure the "side deals" Balmain thing is only for female dolls. I know the game is primarily for women, but a bit bummed the guys don't usually get anything like the Kim's picks and stuff. And Olivier is a guy! *shakes head* And programming something for the guys is not so hard AND extra money for them!
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Not a big fan of the earrings. The look like huge flags and I really don't think that my doll appreciates looking like a flagpole. ;)

This made me laugh. I snorted! They do look WAY too big for the dolls! It takes up a 1/4 of their heads!!
    I agree, but at least they'll be purchaseable and not something we're forced to earn.

I truly hope so!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Can someone post a pic of the guys event also please
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Thank you KatePillgrim :) I'm kind of surprised by the VIP items they seem more like regular event items - the gift box items would work better as VIP earnables but overall some of the stuff is nice
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Thank you tremendously KatePillgrim. And have a great time at the show next week. You'll be missed, but I for one would rather be going where YOU"RE going. I'm having oral surgery. lol. Wanna Switch?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Cilan wrote: »
    LOL!!!! EXACTLY KOKO. xD However a lot of the football guys are too bulky for me.. Prefer the look of the leaner, more proportioned, baseball guys! Okay back to Kardashian....

Pretty sure the "side deals" Balmain thing is only for female dolls. I know the game is primarily for women, but a bit bummed the guys don't usually get anything like the Kim's picks and stuff. And Olivier is a guy! *shakes head* And programming something for the guys is not so hard AND extra money for them!

Well, that's what I mean by if a rear just calls to me before I've made my pick..that seals the deal for me. Believe me, in Football, just as in the People in Walmart, there are some butts that should not be wearing spandex.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Ok, wait, wait, wait. This is a shout out to Glu for having another ombré hairstyle, which they've done a few times lately. I know it's in an event box--boo!--but many people were asking for ombré hair for quite some time, so hey, note that they listened, right? :)
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    actually kinda hoping the guys earnables will be ugly and that I won't feel pressured to win them. Of course the guys won't get a "special KStar package" or sale on kstars so i won't be able to complete the event anyway...

Is there no "earn a KStar for every 5 star rating" this weekend? Because we've had that for the past 2 VIP events so I figured it was a regular thing.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »

Right? I just hope the items for the guys are cute.. I want the facial hair!
    Is there no "earn a KStar for every 5 star rating" this weekend? Because we've had that for the past 2 VIP events so I figured it was a regular thing.

It should be on the gigs at least, if not everything like last time.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    **** I need these white shoes and they're at the 300 K star mark I'm crying :(
    I'm so over the ombré hair on this game. Why isn't there even an option to change the color highlights on this game? Not all dolls can pull off blond highlights.😑
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

actually kinda hoping the guys earnables will be ugly and that I won't feel pressured to win them. Of course the guys won't get a "special KStar package" or sale on kstars so i won't be able to complete the event anyway...

Doesn't it usually tell us in the Event Announcement, which we haven't seen yet. Maybe a look around Twitter, FB, Instagram? Let's spread out and scour the internet. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Let's hope that we'll get awesome stuff. I didn't like what we got recently and I'm hoping for a voting weekend (maybe academy awards themed) or a party one because it's carnival in Germany.

Fasching and Schlager Musik is where it's at!