Kendall and Kylie coming soon!?!!

Comments

• Charlotte AugustinCharlotte Augustin Registered Users 37 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Whoops, something obvs went wrong there!;)

It was out?!? Where?!? For how long?
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    It was out?!? Where?!? For how long?

KyndallThaKing said it was in the App Store for "two minutes" and was pulled. Wondering what was up at Glu's end. It was obviously a mistake for some reason or other. Sooooo, still waitingwaitingwaiting....
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Anyone playing the K&K game has issues loading the game?

I've been trying to get into the game but it loads, then just gets stuck on "Save Date Loaded".

Have already tried resetting WiFi and iPad, and loading the game several times...
    PM to add
  • kri_kbkri_kb Registered Users 73 Posts
    Game stuck on 'save date loaded'

IOS 9.1
    iPhone 5c
    level 8

IMG_1866.png
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    kri_kb wrote: »
    Game stuck on 'save date loaded'

IOS 9.1
    iPhone 5c
    level 8

IMG_1866.png

OMG so is mine! Glad I'm not the only one. Hopefully glu will fix this ASAP.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Still not in the App Store, sigh. Must be working out a lot of bugs and fixes, but it should be coming down the pike soon. I guess? Ah, h*e*l*l if I know!
  • KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    *cries* glu please please fix it I can't lose all my data again this time.
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Elnara21Elnara21 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Found a way to play but can't buy any in app stuff!

I saw the screenshots and though: how can ppl be playing it! Well it's has a soft (silent) launch in Canada and Singapore (and perhaps other countries) for iOS. I want to play it now and can't wait. I no longer live in the country I grew up and have both a UK and Dutch iTunes login to access local apps. So figured this can work for the K&K game too! And it works.
    So I just made a Canadian itunes account (see Apple's own website on how to do this: google "Apple" and "HT204034"). But basically in iTunes log out then, in the store, go to the bottom right and change to Canada. Then set up new iTunes account without credit card details. (not sure if international cc work, but you obviously need this if you want to buy anything in the shop... i don't). Google a Canadian address and tadaaaaa.
    Login into my new Canadian account on iPhone, in store typed in Kendall and Kylie, downloaded game and now playing.

drawbacks: no in app purchases (unless you use a credit card.. not sure if that works as I've not tried it).
    no idea if you can move this game to a US or in my case UK store once it becomes available. It may be that you need to start from scratch. Also no idea if you need to keep login into Canadian account to update. One would think so.

As for me, I'm just glad I can have a look. I'm a nosy kinda girl! :-)
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Elnara21 wrote: »
    Found a way to play but can't buy any in app stuff!

I saw the screenshots and though: how can ppl be playing it! Well it's has a soft (silent) launch in Canada and Singapore (and perhaps other countries) for iOS. I want to play it now and can't wait. I no longer live in the country I grew up and have both a UK and Dutch iTunes login to access local apps. So figured this can work for the K&K game too! And it works.
    So I just made a Canadian itunes account (see Apple's own website on how to do this: google "Apple" and "HT204034"). But basically in iTunes log out then, in the store, go to the bottom right and change to Canada. Then set up new iTunes account without credit card details. (not sure if international cc work, but you obviously need this if you want to buy anything in the shop... i don't). Google a Canadian address and tadaaaaa.
    Login into my new Canadian account on iPhone, in store typed in Kendall and Kylie, downloaded game and now playing.

drawbacks: no in app purchases (unless you use a credit card.. not sure if that works as I've not tried it).
    no idea if you can move this game to a US or in my case UK store once it becomes available. It may be that you need to start from scratch. Also no idea if you need to keep login into Canadian account to update. One would think so.

As for me, I'm just glad I can have a look. I'm a nosy kinda girl! :-)

I'm pretty sure you will have to start over with an account from your country. I tried this, but I would have to dump all my US based things and I'm not doing that! Too much invested!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Elnara21Elnara21 Registered Users 10 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure you will have to start over with an account from your country. I tried this, but I would have to dump all my US based things and I'm not doing that! Too much invested!

No I mean you need to start the Kendall and Kylie game over once it's out in your market (probably). I'm still playing my KKH game (UK version) and can access all English and Dutch apps on both ipad and iphone. I've been using apps from different countries for years alongside eachother. It's only when you update you might have to log into your other account on the iphone. But that's just a 5 min job of logging off UK profile, logging in Canadian one, updating, logging off Canadian and logging in UK again. And then - unless you have a cc or prepaid itunes card - no in app purchases. And restarting once it is out in your country (likely)
    its now working
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

Did anyone open any gift box for the 3 sets of items that are permanently available?

I opened the cheapest box for 20Kgems and got the shoes, but the others were stickers and the odds seem quite bad for a set of 9 boxes.

Let me try to find the screenshot...
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Did anyone open any gift box for the 3 sets of items that are permanently available?

I opened the cheapest box for 20Kgems and got the shoes, but the others were stickers and the odds seem quite bad for a set of 9 boxes.

Let me try to find the screenshot...
    the more stickers you get the more clothes u can earn
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

Yeah I know. But the amount of stickers in the box is so minimal. 1-2 stickers in exchange for 20Kgems, plus the items require way more stickers to attain.

Anyway, I got lucky first time. Got the shoes.

OwtOm3T.jpg
    PM to add
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    So no weekend event for K&K this weekend? :(
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Today my game accidentally switched to landscape - I know some people wanted it to be landscape in the first place but I don't think it works unless they change the sizing :D

image_zpsfxx0ywq4.png

The game is still deleting all latest selfies from the feed - that seems like a major glitch that needs fixing before they release the game but I'm not sure how many others are experiencing the same thing
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Today my game accidentally switched to landscape - I know some people wanted it to be landscape in the first place but I don't think it works unless they change the sizing :D

image_zpsfxx0ywq4.png

The game is still deleting all latest selfies from the feed - that seems like a major glitch that needs fixing before they release the game but I'm not sure how many others are experiencing the same thing

OMG! Yes please, landscape mode is so much better! Please please Glu, do it for us! But yeah, I agree that they need to resize it first.
    Cool, landscape is awesome. It proves it's actually possible, so I hope they do change it! With landscape, we can actually see all the people on the other side of the room.
    PM to add
  • kri_kbkri_kb Registered Users 73 Posts
    Glitch issue: I invite a GC friend to co-star in a show, but she was named as Kendall Jenner.

Project 'Perfect Technic's show'
    Level 9
    ios 9.1
    iPhone 5c

IMG_1875.png
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Last night i start playing Kendall and Kylie game and i have to say that i am kind of dissapointed. It's true, the graphics are better maybe, and we have better options to customize the doll, but still Kim Kardashian Hollywood is the best. Here the doll is more feminine, more tapables, fancy elegant clothes and hair, better decor/clothes coloration, better storryline, giftboxes and weekend events etc...
    I know that they are still testing K&K, but i think all the good stuff in there is just way too expensive, doll looks like hailey baldwin no matter what you do, when playing you have to keep the phone up so is kinda slowing down when moving, that idea of giftboxing is just...bad and absurde.
    Many more to add, but this is the idea i made playing K&K for a few hours.
    Definitely my favourite is still KKH! Btw, Katy Perry game is a kids game if u ask me( i deleted it after 2 days of trying and trying and trying to find something in there).
    Maybe GLU will do some changes to K&K till they make the game availible for everyone. If not, i don't see many young people paying so much money there.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    First I was REALLY excited about this game, but after all this delay... Meh, I really don't care about KKG anymore. Actually, it sounds annoying and boring now. Good job, Glu!
    Why is the game obsessed with breakUps every day they wanna breakup with you even know everyday u go on 3 dates with even sometimes back to back. I'm tired of giving up 21 gems a day
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

I only had one break up even though I dated more than 10 people.
    PM to add
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Julliette wrote: »
    Last night i start playing Kendall and Kylie game and i have to say that i am kind of dissapointed. It's true, the graphics are better maybe, and we have better options to customize the doll, but still Kim Kardashian Hollywood is the best. Here the doll is more feminine, more tapables, fancy elegant clothes and hair, better decor/clothes coloration, better storryline, giftboxes and weekend events etc...
    I know that they are still testing K&K, but i think all the good stuff in there is just way too expensive, doll looks like hailey baldwin no matter what you do, when playing you have to keep the phone up so is kinda slowing down when moving, that idea of giftboxing is just...bad and absurde.
    Many more to add, but this is the idea i made playing K&K for a few hours.
    Definitely my favourite is still KKH! Btw, Katy Perry game is a kids game if u ask me( i deleted it after 2 days of trying and trying and trying to find something in there).
    Maybe GLU will do some changes to K&K till they make the game availible for everyone. If not, i don't see many young people paying so much money there.

I have a lot of the same concerns and I thought the same thing! I constantly look like Hailey Baldwin lol and I do NOT like that aspect. The rest of the game is pretty good but I also agree the k gem pricing on a lot of the hair and clothing is absurd. I thought KKH was pricey but this might be a little more.
  • KykydKykyd Registered Users 46 Posts
    Pricey yes. But I already have 500 gems!
    k9hyt5.png
    New update today!!! Lots of new clothes and they gave us a bunch of gift boxes for the bugs we've been experiencing
    I can't get into the game after updating.
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Can you send a ticket? I put a bold header in your post so it stands out.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I can't access the game to send a ticket.
    PM to add