How to save game before switching to a new device.

fstudimirefstudimire Registered Users 1 Posts
So I am switching to another android device and I am trying to figure out how to save the kim k game. I tried on my tablet but it would install and I had to start all the way over....how do I save the game HELP MEEEE

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. If it is an Applecdevice, I would go to their websit and start a chat with Apple support, that is what I did last month with a new iPad, and they got me all hooked up. If you are Android, go to the Faq section, and follow their instructions here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?s=general&f=i-changed-android-devices-can-i-transfer-my-old-game-to-my-new-device

then read the sticky thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169138-Updated-Don-t-uninstall-or-transfer-your-game-before-reading-this

Please read that thread thoroughly, and understand it's gone back and forth over the year and a half, there have been changes, but the latest instructions from Glu is the way to go. There is risk, there have been cases where games have been lost, there have been success stories. Naimonster has just brought her game back. Maybe she has some tips, having literally brought her game back to life. She worked on it tirelessly. So there have been easy ...follow the instructions transfers, and there have lost games. I just want you to have the full picture.

how tech wavy are you, are you squeamish like me, or very hands on? If it's squeamish, try and grab a savvy friend you trust and bring them in on this.

(omg, do I hope you say.....iOS . Then we can both smile and look forward to your game being back soon after you can use chat on the Apple site. Start chat from a computer, so your device is free to follow their instructions, and to proceed with saving, then transferring it.

Im glad you posted, we'll try to help you through this. I'm thinking good thoughts for you already! And welcome to the forum. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary