Weekend events don't show up

ElfeninElfenin Registered Users 8 Posts
Hi, I am not receiving the weekend events anymore and this is really annoying. At first I thought they don't make new events anymore but then I found out everyone else receive the missions but me :(
Sorry for my bad english

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry this is happening. Can you tell me the following

Platform
    OS Version
    Device
    Level in Game

Brief description:

When did you stop receiving events? Are you not getting the Event tasks, or getting absolutely nothing? What about Event announcements?

It sounds like the best thing would be to fill out a customer care ticket. Sorry you are going through this.
    The minimum level requirement for this weekend's event quests is Level 15+, but the weekend event itself has a minimum level requirement of Level 7+. I don't know if this is your issue or not, but I thought I'd put it out there.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ElfeninElfenin Registered Users 8 Posts
    İphone 6S
    Level 28
    I am not getting the tasks, I see the prizes and the bar. I see the announcements but Simon or Marry don't call for the 2 day challenges that give lots of progress stars for the gifts.
    Sorry the game version is 4.5.0, i guess you were asking that.
    You gave the right info first. :) I'd heard about someone getting the event, but not the tasks. That was due to her level not being high enough, but that's not the case with you. Do you have unfinished tasks showing on your screen? If you have storyline gigs that are available but undone, that can prevent you from getting the events.

The best thing to do is to contact customer care, give them all your info and tell them you got the event but not the tasks. This week they came from Simon. But put in the ticket now, so you are sure to get the event tasks next week.

Let us know how it turns out for you. :) And, Welcome to the forum.

Welcome.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you very much :)
    I've already sent the customer care ticket last week actually but there is no answer still.
    When i get the answer, i will let you know :)
    Hi. wondering if you got this event, or if you got a response to your ticket?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you for your consideration.
    I got an insulting answer, claiming that I am cheating in the game so I am banned from the weekend events.
    I didn't even know cheating is possible in a game app! I mean come on this is just a phone game that I enjoy playing. I am not that ambitious.
    I don't know how they are going to fix this and i don't know how I can prove that I am not cheating but I am just not.
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Elfenin wrote: »
    I got an insulting answer, claiming that I am cheating in the game so I am banned from the weekend events.
    I didn't even know cheating is possible in a game app! I mean come on this is just a phone game that I enjoy playing. I am not that ambitious.
    I don't know how they are going to fix this and i don't know how I can prove that I am not cheating but I am just not.

Respond back to them and ask them how to prove you aren't cheating. It could be simple. I had a hiccup when I had upgraded my iPhone to the iPhone 6S Plus. I got a bad one and had to swap it again. So it was 3 phones within a short window of like 2 weeks. I wasn't banned from events but I wasn't getting ANY gigs. I replied to support and explained and included a copy of the receipt for the the exchange at my wireless carrier and they removed it and game play is fine. I know it seems really unreasonable, but there are a lot of people that cheat. To me, I don't understand. I play FOR the FUN! What fun is there in cheating? And I'm 100% with you on this.. I don't even have the knowledge to know how to cheat or to figure it out! But ask support why they feel this way and what you can do to resolve the issue. It could be something simple!!

Good luck!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    Elfenin wrote: »

Im so sorry this happened. Bobbies advice was good. Be respectful in your response but tell them clearly there is an error. And if you've purchased stars, attach a receipt and tell them you'll gather others if that would help. Deep breath and know you have moral support as you pursue this. They made adjustments that render hacked games unable to get weekend events back in July, and some games were wrongly snagged. Working with customer care, those were coected. as far as a rude response. Try reading it in a more informative and less accusing tone, and maybe that's how it was meant. I am sorry if you were offended, I can imagine getting a response like that, I would be miffed, but I'd pursue it. ;). Keep us informed, your moral support team is here for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you all for your supports :)
    This is the last mail I got from Glu,

"Hello Elif,

Search your app store for the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood game. See if there is an update there when you find the store page for it. Do not uninstall the game or you will lose all of your progress!

Regards,
    Saqib"

So i immadeately checked for the update, but there wasn't any. I informed them that the last update i got was on 25th of january. There is no respond yet.
    I am still checking for the update every 3-4 hours. As soon as i get it, hopefully, i will inform you friends.
  • KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    Hi Elfenin, I sent you a direct message here on the forums on Jan. 26. Please reply to it and I can try to help you with your problem. ~ KK:H_Staff
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    This happened to me months ago. I got the rude ticket about cheating which I wasn't doing and has the receipts to prove it.
    A KK:K staff moderator helped to turn off the erroneous flag.So I would suggest screenshotting your receipts.Just know you may not hear from them from Friday afternoon to Monday morning so keep that in mind.
    I haven't purchaised Kstars before. I am only playing with the ones the game gives.
    Today i got an email saying they fixed the situation for this weekend event so i think, i just have to wait and see :)
    Hi Elfenin. I'm so glad to hear this. The personal touch always seems to help. Enjoy the weekend, and please post again if you don't get the event this weekend. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Yay! Glad to hear it was corrected because I have a feeling some good events are on the way!
    Hey guys,
    As i promised I wanted to let you know that if i got the event or not.
    So i didn't get the event again :(
    I got the announcement of spending k-star will let you win these prizes thing but there is no event for the limited hours call again.
    I am sad.
    No! Do you have the capability to spend KStars for the ear able items? That and getting a star for each 5 star professional gig you complete? If so we have another week to get you fixed, because the event tasks have no additional rewards, that I've heard of, and the first event task was a 6 hour no costar grueling task, with just one KStars at the end. I came out, Maria called and said I was in trouble with an upcoming contract, but go to the 2nd task and see if you can charm him. That sounds to me like they want KStars. Look in the party thread, or other threads in General Discussion, and see if there is any talk about this.
    I'll look around and see what other posters are saying, but to me the Event Gigs are just slowing me down.
    Then in come back, and we'll talk about getting you fixed for next weekend. Have you replied to the pm from Glu you got regarding your issue, telling them you're not getting the event?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary