⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• We_Are_GlassWe_Are_Glass Registered Users 13 Posts
    -Also, it'd be nice to see more coordinating jewelry, especially in silver (for us ocd people lol)
    -more cash jewelry options (and not as expensive as 50k!)
    -and a wish list for the closet, esp. viewable to other players would be great

Thanks for all the great improvements you continue to make, Glu team!
    Apple iOS Game Center: We_Are_Glass
    Feel free to add me!
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    -Pets have a chance to give 1 K-Star
    -Something should be done for extra weekend event points. On most weekends, I can complete the event more than 24 hours before it is over. Maybe have the excess points be collected for a "Weekend Event Shop" where we can spend the extra points on exclusive clothing made just for that shop and such.
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    It's been over a year since the game launched and the game has made an amazing profit! please give us a huge update.
    •more makeup options
    • skin, hair colors etc.
    • update to graphics
    •so many awesome suggestions On this forum please utilize them GLU
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Hey, hi. It's Monday; can you please remove the weekend event bullhorn and star from my screen. And at the end of a project, reinstate the number of fans I've gained (or lost) and the option to see my rating standing. Thank you.

Please find and replace "cheery" wood with "cherry" wood.

There is a difference between the words "lead" and "led."

Tale of Crowns II: Please correct "Queens" when it's a possessive to "Queen's."

Please kill speech bubbles after NPCs have finished speaking.

At one point Simon says he's having "troubles" booking me....That should be changed to "trouble".

Just so you're aware of some issues...
    • I don't think any pet should cost more than 40 stars.
    • Villa in Punta Mita, the bedroom: Can you please have me and my husband facing each other instead of us back to back, staring off into nothing?
    • Paintings, artworks, telescope shouldn't cost more than 20 to 25 stars.
    • I realize the final earnable in weekend events is supposed to be a challenge, the whole event is. But many people are unable to get that last item. Maybe the 600 points can be lowered to 500? I've only been able to get the last one twice because, you know, sometimes I have to go to the bathroom; cook dinner; go to the movies....
    • Running after $1 and $2 bills: Would you be able to throw in the rare $5 or $10?
    • Please add purple, black, and solid silver evening bags to go with all the Balmain clothes.
    • The pants, shorts, skirts closet: The various pants, jeans, leather pants are great...but those long skirts--sorry but they're heinous. Do you think you could add more bottoms?
    • More jewelry, please. Silver, yes, and other-hand bracelets and maybe rings. Also, more necklaces. Plus at least some not at an exorbitant number of stars or kash.
    • Please make the gold jewelry match, if possible.
    • 11 energy bolts--oh wait, now it's TWELVE, blurgh--is too much just to speak to someone; could we possibly go back to 7?
    • Could there be some more people and the occasional photog to run into on the street?
    • Several Achievement categories are capped too low--mostly 8--and we've exceeded them. Is it possible to expand them to 11 as a few other categories are?
    • More activities with SO and baby would be great.
    • The husband or SO holding a 2nd baby, not a nanny...
    • A tappable in each restaurant and club would be really good.
    • Florence: Should have a 3rd tappable--the cars give such infrequent kash or energy or fans that they're all but useless.
    • Aside from Willow, is it possible to have an occasional tweet from loathsome Crystal and Chad? Willow alone gets kinda boring.

Ok, thank you very much for listening, and for all you do in reading everyone's suggestions and implementing what's found to be feasible. And also, simply for the great job you and your crew do here to begin with.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    ⚫please decrease the event points to 400-500 for weekend events.
    ⚪every weekend events should end every Mondays, not only during holidays.
    ▫ add hairstyles/hats & facial hair inside of husband's closet.
    ◾add more affordable baby clothing.
    ◽ please get rid of $4000, daily recolor clothing, and 50 energy bolts from the weekend event gift boxes.
    ▫ throwback gift boxes should cost less than 60 kstars.
    ⚪ upgrade the makeup section inside of the starlet closet which includes false eyelashes, eyeshadow, mascara, blush, glossy lips without changing our doll's physical features. Add more colors also.
    ▫ add more colors for nail polish please and add different nail shapes.
    ◽add a pet for Punta Mita & Tribeca homes.
    ⚫add more NPC on the streets.
    ◾spouses should call for weekly dates, not daily dates.
    ⚫spouses should hold second baby, not the nanny.
    ▫ allow couples to have a third baby and the two children should grow up into toddlers.
    ◽add ombré hair that cost cash or kstars inside of the closet. Players should have the option to change the color highlights as well.
    ▫ add new poses for couples inside of the photo booth please.
    ◽ furnishings, clothing, & jewelry should be cheaper & affordable, not extremely expensive.
    ◾show players their friend's celebrity names on their games and contact list. What's the point of being a celebrity if I can't see what names my friends wants their dolls to be called?

That's all that I have for now. If I think of more, I'll post more suggestions.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• 2krystal52krystal5 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Not sure if this has been suggested already... Looked through a couple pages of suggestions but didn't find this. (Lots of people have some great ideas though.) I'm curious to know if I'm the only one that wants this but I would like to suggest:
    • letting my doll and Cassio date.

I've stayed single and turned down all dates just hoping it would turn into something with him but never goes any further.
    Top of the World 6 Achievement

I did not get any credit for the 50 K-star Balmain top I bought this morning, which should've rewarded me with kash, 10 K-stars, etc., and put me into Top of the World 7. Can you please fix this? Thank you.

• And sorry, but, just to reiterate...there are Achievements that need a higher level cap. I've already maxed out Treat Yourself...to furniture, yet I didn't even buy the home in Montana yet, or Santa Barbara, which I really don't like anyway, but...

• It's winter here on the East Coast, and in Montana and several other places. We have Lagerfeld and Balmain furs, as well as the big, blue, furry vest from the Xmas season; hats, scarves, ear m u f f s, beanies and winter hats, too, sooo, a few wintery events would be nice. Even photo shoots with winter themes in the warmer climes would be good as well. There was one some months ago for which I bought the little white hat with the pompom on it. I forget what it was called, I just referred to it as the Snow Bunny Shoot. There could be a Winter White or Black and White Party at Oak. A Snowflake Ball at Britannia. Really, the only place in the game where it's literally summer is Sydney.
    The Notification for ToC Expo: Las Vegas is not, and never has been, in CA. It's in NV.

G'night, everyone, I'll be here all week!:p
    ⚫allow all platforms to add each other
    ⚪add more locations
    ▫ please add more new storyline gigs into the new updates. Lately the quests has been too short and that's just pure laziness Glu.
    ◽add an extra room to the property that players are about to purchase. It's so boring to decorate one room only.
    ◾hairstyles and brand name clothing should be giftable.
    ▫ please fix my dolls closet. It looks so disorganized.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

-Have day/night maps in the game
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    A storyline that includes a photo shoot and appearance in Montana. A beautiful location that serves no purpose, what's the point?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    • And so again, last night, 2/3, I should have added to Top of the World with another 50 K-star purchase. That's two days in a row now, with two different items. My shoe purchase Achievement last night *did* get me the proper credit, and I moved on to the next level with that one though, and similarly, with a pet purchase.
    • Photo booth: Can you please change the dopey look on our SO's faces? And move them back a little so their face and head isn't in our hair/head? (I may have mentioned this before; if so, sorry.)
    • Too many days, every--and I mean *every*--NPC asks me to refer someone for a gig. I have no one to refer for anything. This is annoying and really sours game play. Is there a way to stop this constant problem, or at least alleviate it in some way?

Thanks very much.
    Charli wrote: »
    A storyline that includes a photo shoot and appearance in Montana. A beautiful location that serves no purpose, what's the point?

I think you're right--more should, and could, be done there. It's set up so nicely, but I think one place should be a ski lodge or something. There are plenty of actions that could be created for that, if nothing else. Someone did beautiful work to create Montana, for it to just be wasted like that.
    Cilan wrote: »
    -Have day/night maps in the game

Hey,Cilan--what does this mean exactly?
  • Dax ShepherdDax Shepherd Registered Users 3 Posts
    During weekend events where K stars are earned, the number of K stars should be based on the length of the job. As an A lister, I don't get that many 3 hour jobs. Since longer jobs take more energy, I should be rewarded with more K stars. 1 K star for 3, 2 for 6, 3 for 8, 4 for 12. That is only fair since someone who is a B-D lister may get more 3 hour jobs and is able to do more jobs and earn more stars than someone who is an A lister and is only given mostly 8 hour jobs. I suggest everyone go to Glue support and make this suggestion. They finally are doing with other weekend events, but not when K stars are the reward.
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    For some reason we aren't grasping the use of a bullet list.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Hi Stars and Starlets.

I'm assembling a formal list of suggestions for the producers, but it's hard to keep on top of all of the comments on other threads. So, this thread will be the destination for suggestions. In order to keep it most effective please do the following:

• Bullet point your suggestions (or use a - dash)
    • Keep it as short as possible and avoid any extra description/analysis
    • Be as specific as possible
    • Content or feature suggestions only please (no economy, currency or energy stuff- we already know your feedback on that)

So here's an example of how to do this using some suggestions I've seen recently:

• more "other hand" rings and bracelets
    • darker lipstick colors
    • see gift item on friend/significant other in the closet before purchasing it for them
    • stay-at-home dates with SO

• So something needs to be done about inviting NPCs to gigs you have them listed as being in professions such as “fashion photographer”, “celebrity”, “set designer”, etc. however I can only invite certain ones to certain jobs?? Also, what is this c r a p of having an “occupational therapist” in the game?? What is the purpose?? If my NPC contact is a “celebrity” then like Kim, Kris, and Oliver I should be able to invite them to any job. This goes along with another popular suggestion that has been asked for over and over again—NO MATTER IF WE DATE OR NETWORK WITH AN NPC OR FRIEND WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO INVITE THEM TO A GIG.

• Selling properties. Why has this not been added yet??? If I no longer want one of my houses I want to be able to sell it. I hate that Malibu house now and the Downtown apartment.

• Diverse acting projects when Simon calls for the side gigs. Said it here. Say it again.

• Add the clothes and hair from Stardom Hollywood to the boys’ wardrobe.

• I want my doll to guest star on Keeping up with the Kardashians. Said it here. Say it again.

• MORE and NEW sets of eye and lip combos for weekend events to earned or win in boxes. To those who missed the So
    Glamm event. You snooze you lose.

• Now I mentioned this in the hookah, I am BEYOND sick of how the KKH team continues Kim’s recent looks for weekend events! Start using Kim’s outfits AND hairstyles from 2009-2011 for weekend events and updates.

• Also in the hookah, Brandon Marlo, Maria’s niece, and nephew—get rid of them. Whoever the KKH team member who created them, especially Brandon Marlo hopefully you can get yourself together because it is pretty clear something is wrong with you.

• Let's have another rival couple in the game and use these two dolls circled in pink. Keep them the same (eyes, lips, clothes, skin, etc.) I know that is something you struggle with since you did Samurai and Shiro back in the day and then character consistency seems to be a problem. Both A-list actors and models and are close friends with Chad, Crystal, and Willow.

• I’m thinking a night club for appearances and parties needs to be added to Santa Barbara—or perhaps another yacht with a hunky bartender. Nice job with the one you added with New Orleans, he looks like he got a bad nose job.

• I want a storyline for KKH where Unity Theater is being closed (this means you remove that obnoxious eyesore it and replace it Glu
    ��) and Golden Gate Studios is being built in its place. Cassio gets involved with this one as he assisting in providing the funds for the studio to be built. Drew Cutestory is hired as assistant director there.
    -Make guy dolls TALLER. (Karl Lagerfield is supposed to be 5' 10", around average height for an adult male, yet looks over 7 inches taller than our male doll in the selfie booth lol)

-Make ALL friend occupations usable in gigs one way or another

-More doll "idle" animations

-Give the guys special offer promotions as well, e.g. Balmain, Kim's Picks, etc.
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Please make SCL manager Mia's hair colour available for our dolls

2F06FDF5-22BE-48D8-BC99-39F9CA0B7D1F_zps1vzfuanp.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Evenstar __Evenstar __ Registered Users 37 Posts
    My suggestion also concerns new hair and eye colors, maybe also new makeup colors. What about, instead of giving us a few solid colors to choose from, we could have like a "color center" where we could create our own? Altering shades and hues and then saving a color we like in a slot. I hope what I'm typing here makes any sense :P
    Add me on GC: -Evenstar-
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    My suggestion also concerns new hair and eye colors, maybe also new makeup colors. What about, instead of giving us a few solid colors to choose from, we could have like a "color center" where we could create our own? Altering shades and hues and then saving a color we like in a slot. I hope what I'm typing here makes any sense :P

That would be so great. Cool idea :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    AmyT wrote: »
    Please make SCL manager Mia's hair colour available for our dolls

2F06FDF5-22BE-48D8-BC99-39F9CA0B7D1F_zps1vzfuanp.jpg

Amy I was just about to suggest that. I guess that great minds think alike haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    •Please fix the ombre bob from this past weekend even asap. We spend a lot of money and time
    Chasing items. We deserve quality work.
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    It would be really great if, in next voting events, we got to decrease the waiting time with voting.
    Achievement suggestions I thought of!

-Increase number of current achievements since many are maxed out

-"True Love" achievement for # of days you have been married to your spouse
    -"Taking Care of Pets" achievement for every pet you "tap" on
    -"Traveling" achievement for # of times you use the car/jet to get around
    -Achievement for the Money Maker and Love Guru Comeback special taps, like the "Fierce" achievement is for the "Fashion Icon" option right now.
    -"Daily Visitor" achievement for opening # of daily giftboxes
    -"Weekend Box" achievement for opening # of the weekend gift boxes
  • garops3garops3 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please let us play with friends who have iPhones! I'm on Android and I can't play with friends that have an iPhone.

-Achievement for the Money Maker and Love Guru Comeback special taps, like the "Fierce" achievement is for the "Fashion Icon" option right now.

Oooooh, these sound good!
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    GLU, please release the earner hair for girls without the flowers. The hair is beautiful and would look great without the flowers too!

1jqfcp.jpg

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts

To be fair, the Love Guru one is linked to the "love" achievement. You've just probably maxed it out already.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    -Is there anyway we can add a delete jobs option?? I have tons of random jobs at buildings due to all the event quests and it's irritating trying to figure out which ones are actual jobs and which are event jobs.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.