Options

Weekend Event 2/05/16 ~Ultimate Tailgate Party (Balmain or Ballgaim? How bout both?

123457Next

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    If Glu takes it away from us, I'm gonna RANT.

I feel like this game is getting more stingy with kstars. It sucks that I'm only earning one kstar per gig. Like if that's even enough...(sarcastic tone) These 3 and 8 hr side gigs takes up most of my energy.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Thanks Nai! I'm holding out until the end of April in hopes that things turn around and improve. If they don't, I have to stop playing and posting on the forum...I absolutely do not want that. I enjoy you guys and playing too much! I unfortunately haven't been able to grind for k stars like I wanted to do but it's not the end of the world. Sorry to spill some of my personal ish here!

But I'm gonna try not to worry. I know things will work out the way they are supposed to. I'm currently prepping for the Super Bowl now! Bummed that I have to miss a super bowl party with my friends (bf isn't interested in going and will be ****ed if I go without him, haha) but psyched that my team finally made it to the championship. Go panthers! #keeppounding

Yes, don't fret about it, I'm sure it'll all work out eventually. I'm cheering on you, I will fly to wherever you are and drag you back if you go, trust me I will! Enjoy the Super Bowl :o
    PM to add
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Last night I bought a 60KStars dress, opened my gift box, I literally covered my eyes and slowly peeked...
    THE HAIR.

THE HAIR NO KIDDING.

It was the one thing I sincerely hoped for, and I've spent hundreds if not thousands of KStars chasing hair each time. This time it was just presented to me in the box I always pick, so I said no I won't chase the dress or purse. The other 3 items were in my set too but I wouldn't have picked those boxes either.

I hit collect, bought the exclusive Balmain items. With 60KStars, I got the dress, a hair and earrings.

And you know the other good news? Jax too. I bought him a 60KStars Balmain top, opened the gift box in the same spot and got the green pants. Yes 3 items with 60KStars too.

That's it, happiest night ever. It never happened before! I guess 1 year of playing paid off :p
    PM to add
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Congrats Nai!! I know all too well the elation one feels when one finally gets the hair! There are so many gift box hair styles I have spent hundreds if not thousands of k-stars chasing, only to never ever get them. So you feel like the luckiest person in the world when you do get the hair in only your first or second box! I can't believe I actually won the hair two weeks in a row. I usually have the worst luck chasing hair.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Last night I bought a 60KStars dress, opened my gift box, I literally covered my eyes and slowly peeked...
    THE HAIR.

THE HAIR NO KIDDING.

It was the one thing I sincerely hoped for, and I've spent hundreds if not thousands of KStars chasing hair each time. This time it was just presented to me in the box I always pick, so I said no I won't chase the dress or purse. The other 3 items were in my set too but I wouldn't have picked those boxes either.

I hit collect, bought the exclusive Balmain items. With 60KStars, I got the dress, a hair and earrings.

And you know the other good news? Jax too. I bought him a 60KStars Balmain top, opened the gift box in the same spot and got the green pants. Yes 3 items with 60KStars too.

That's it, happiest night ever. It never happened before! I guess 1 year of playing paid off :p

Woohoo!! That's so awesome :) congrats!

Also, if anyone still can- do the one hr gigs at SCL ;)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    THE HAIR.

THE HAIR NO KIDDING.

Yesssss! Very, very cool!!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    THE HAIR.

THE HAIR NO KIDDING.

Nai, that is wonderful. I'm so happy for you. I love it when we get the things we yearn for. And, I am loving the star for 5Star performances. This weekend feels wonderful. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary