Spring Fashion Week

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Just got the event on iOS!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    The event (on iOS) is stuck on "getting results" for me, I can't submit a look :/

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    games up for iOS
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Evenstar __Evenstar __ Registered Users 37 Posts
    Spleen wrote: »
    The event (on iOS) is stuck on "getting results" for me, I can't submit a look :/

It's the same for me... :/
    Add me on GC: -Evenstar-
    I opened my first free box (on my android game) and got a daily item...
    I still wanted to try for the hair so I used 40 kstars and I got 2500 kcash
    It was 50 kstars for a third box but no way I was going to throw away more kstars.
    I'm not even surprised about my set having no event item...

12674271_10208748708177649_685258475_n.jpg?oh=e1fe756f4baae3a4a38093d858c93676&oe=56BC01A4

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yay now everybody can play!

I won my first two rounds!
    MKJWvWb.png?1

I'm about to open my first box, wish me luck guys!

I'm glad for this week event, gets the game out of the boredom a little!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I can't submit a look either :(
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Me too :(.
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    For those on iOS who are stuck, can you tell us the steps you did before it got stuck? Maybe someone can figure out if something was missed. (I'm on iOS and i was able to submit my look.)
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    The events is out :D even though the prices are not OVER the moon cool, we still get to open 4 boxes without spending any k stars! Im excited that glu actually made a week event, think we all should just be happy about that because lots of us, including me, think the game is boring from mon-thur. Yay glu!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I loooooove the idea of earnable throwbacks, but only including items from one event is so weird.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I can't submit my look so i can't acumulate stars...ohh this is terrible! Only thing i can do is voting. :(
    I am on ios
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    My game is stuck on "getting results". It won't let me submit a look. Very infuriating. If anyone knows how to fix this, please help! :(
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Julliette wrote: »
    I can't submit my look so i can't acumulate stars...ohh this is terrible! Only thing i can do is voting. :(
    I am on ios

That was the same for me too, I could only vote and not submit once the event finally appeared for iOS. I just kept voting for a while and then turned my phone off and on. After about 15 minutes it was working fine :)

Just submitted my first look. Good luck, hope yours gets sorted too.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    So I just turned off my phone and turned it back on, went into the game and it said "you're look won" and gave me 20 event points. Even though I hadn't submitted a look yet. Then I was able to submit :) this is really cool that they're doing this in the middle of the week! Even if it's not a bunch of awesome new clothes, I'm happy with what they're doing! No complaints here (yet) haha ;)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Same here! Everything is working now and ijust submited my look!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    So I just turned off my phone and turned it back on, went into the game and it said "you're look won" and gave me 20 event points. Even though I hadn't submitted a look yet. Then I was able to submit :) this is really cool that they're doing this in the middle of the week! Even if it's not a bunch of awesome new clothes, I'm happy with what they're doing! No complaints here (yet) haha ;)
    Same thing happened to me! Got 20 points for "winning" (even though I haven't submitted yet) and got another 5 for submitting my first look. Awesome. I love these fashion events so much.

I don't get why those people on instagram are mad about the event, especially since it's not taking the place of the weekend event. I think putting up a mid-week task like this that gives us the opportunity to win throwback items is a BRILLIANT idea and I implore Glu to do it more often. If people find it "boring" (because they no doubt used a hack to score all the items the first time around) they don't have to participate!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • CodeRedCodeRed Registered Users 46 Posts
    It let me submit a look without a problem, maybe they're still working some of the kinks out.
    iOS doll: Ruby, A+++ lister, last comeback, daily player and I love new friends.
    GC is Synerje87, feel free to add me.
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    It'd be so cool if this was a normal thing. Like after a weekend event we still have a chance to open 4 more giftboxes for free. Or it would be cool if we can earn throwback boxes too idk

Either way, I appreciate that Glu is giving us this event and FOUR free giftboxes.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    And what happened to Mardi Gras? :(

Olivia looks like a hot mess and is ready to party!

tsz93gw.jpg
  • katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    I won my first look, yay! Of course I need to win two more looks to open the first box...which means waiting 8 hours...but I'm still happy to open boxes!
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts

I know, right? Well at least there was an event.

The moment I posted here about Mardi Gras and week event, it quickly started spreading all over Instagram. People were like: 'The guy on the forum started this rumor!'

Phew. ;)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.

Olivia looks like a hot mess and is ready to party!

tsz93gw.jpg

Madison wanted to party with Olivia :) (I don't have the New Orleans background!)

99930041-25BB-4E5F-A87F-731B1A733E0B_zpsd2zdmxji.jpg

Yeah, what DID happen to Mardi Gras??! Oh well, voting event is still fun, especially during the week! Good luck, everyone :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I'm done guys.
    image_zps8maiwibz.png
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I'm done guys.
    image_zps8maiwibz.png

Wait, you did something similar in the previous voting event. Same glitch? :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I'm done guys.
    image_zps8maiwibz.png

Can you take screenshots of what's in your boxes? I'm so curious.
    AmyT wrote: »
    Madison wanted to party with Olivia :) (I don't have the New Orleans background!)

99930041-25BB-4E5F-A87F-731B1A733E0B_zpsd2zdmxji.jpg

Yeah, what DID happen to Mardi Gras??! Oh well, voting event is still fun, especially during the week! Good luck, everyone :)

Awww yeah, I bet these two will get ALL THE BEADS tonight! ;)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Steph, I just told Glu about this latest wrinkle. 2 of my games got it, and then after about 15 minutes (I voted a little, tapped that gathering results icon to no avail, then it just said I'd lost but here are 10 Event Points, and THEN it let me submit my look.

But, the event just opens up that way. One game the voting opened up, and we were able to submit a look, or vote. The two that stalled, opened up, you could vote but simply couldn't submit a look. One Android opened no problem, the other couldn't submit. so a few hours later when the iOS was available, I was very conscious of how it started, and it was stuck coming out of the gate.

If anyone is still stuck, please post in the Support thread, and Glu has been notified about the problems in this thread and support.

Glu said they know it's nthe event isn't packed full with new items as a normal weekend event, but they are trying to offer more fun things to do at non-weekend times and there are still some chances to get decent items in there. Glu would love your feedback, and uses that info when they consider tweaks for future instances.

I think the prospect of midweek events is awesome, especially with something like this, that is not grinding by any means. So, let them hear your thoughts. (Seriously, who thought we'd have an event during the week? I love this.) :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Awww yeah, I bet these two will get ALL THE BEADS tonight! ;)

All of them, for sure! They are a couple of HOT hot messes lol :)

We should submit these as our next looks ha!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    I really love events like these ♥ Voting events have always been my favorites ^^
    So I'm glad Glu thought about us, winning 4 free boxes is super nice !
    I'm just sad because none of my palettes had event items and I don't even own one item of that event so thats weird

12674271_10208748708177649_685258475_n.jpg?oh=e1fe756f4baae3a4a38093d858c93676&oe=56BC01A4
    12722056_10208749357833890_1972356400_n.jpg?oh=81d37907d2a492eae947cf3cc1beef3d&oe=56BC2308