Spring Fashion Week - NO EVENT FOR iOS

2Next

Comments

• wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Well it happened again. It's been stuck for almost three hours. I'm so annoyed, I'll never finish the event at this rate.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm sorry to hear this. But, if it's stuck so long, maybe when it's been 4 hours, you'll get the pop up with event points? How far along is your game?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Even if that does happen, waiting eight hours when I'm only meant to wait four is not acceptable. I doubt that will happen anyway, it's already been four hours and then an extra three on top of that, I doubt an extra hour will make a difference. I'm 20 points away from getting my third box.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Wils0nWils0n Registered Users 4 Posts
    Well,atleast u can play!!!my game is dead :) this event is worst event i ever seen,i hope i can play again after the event ends
    I'm sorry people are still having issues with the game during the event. Glu is aware of this thread, and they have been tweaking things throughout the event.

Please list your
    Platform
    OS Version
    Device
    Level in game

Brief description of issue.

I'm sorry this is happening, please post the requested info, and Wilson if your game is not loading or crashing, please include that info and I'll try and direct you to more personal assistance. Whereas if it is an event issue, this is just their first foray into little Weekday events. and they're addressing issues as they arise.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    Platform: Android
    Version: 4.4.2
    Device:
    htc 610 desire
    Level: 31
    Gender in game: female

Wow, it is almost midnight and I am just now getting the gift box. Amazing. After sending in like four tickets and rebooting my device, I am STILL seeing glitches. At first, I couldn't do anything then I guess it was fixed and I was able to have my doll submit a look but now I am STILL not getting results and can't vote it just hangs on "getting results".You know when the event is over, I should be given k-stars to compensate for this.

Well, it's working now and my doll collected her last box. I must say thanks for filling a majority of them with the very prizes we do not want.
  • EmmEmm Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm sorry people are still having issues with the game during the event. Glu is aware of this thread, and they have been tweaking things throughout the event.

Please list your
    Platform
    OS Version
    Device
    Level in game

Brief description of issue.

I'm sorry this is happening, please post the requested info, and Wilson if your game is not loading or crashing, please include that info and I'll try and direct you to more personal assistance. Whereas if it is an event issue, this is just their first foray into little Weekday events. and they're addressing issues as they arise.

Event has not worked for me all day.

iPad 2
    Os 9.2.1
    Level 35 female
    The event is over, If you're talking about not having the Valentines' day event, iOS games are glitched. Please post here, if that is the problem

Since the Spring Fashion Week voting event is over, I'm closing this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.