Weekend Event 2/12/2016~ Happy Valentine's Day! 2nd Annual KK:H Love Fest

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Oh My goodness, with the excitement of my new phone, and actually making a successful Android transfer of the game.......I oopsied! Please Bear With Me......while I construct our weekly fun thread. Just to show you my heart was in the right place.....I got this done before picking up the phone. :)

Valentines6_zpsjm8pbzue.gif

Feel like sharing some Valentines Day stories? And, I apologize for the purple, I'm working on some traditionally red Valentine creations as well.

And what would Valentine's Day be without Cheesy Love Songs. like this. lol

Party's Open.

Champagnepop_zps8mev5a2c.gif

valentine-hearts-with-words_7.png?height=320&width=320
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456714

Comments

• CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Can't wait to see what this event holds :)))

What new phone did you get KoKo?! That's exciting!
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I hope there are good prizes! My littlest has been sick for 2 weeks with a cold, then a stomach bug, and now (I think) the flu. I need something fun and exciting to look forward to do! I am going stir crazy in my house!

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    I can't wait to see what we'll be able to get our hands on this weekend!! :o
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I think that I may be doomed on my second game. My WiFi is so jacked up from home, and right now I have no access to use the Internet on my tablet so my doll won't be able to get new clothing for valentine's day. Carolyn Ferocious will take it as an excuse for being sick and can't participate for the dating event on KKH land. Carol Davida is so sad that her BFF won't be able to have fun. Ugh!��

U2AGhr.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Carol, can you ad memory? I know we got a little 128GB thing to put in my Android Tab. (I'm tech challenged. I don't remember what it's called) but that should help you out. Even a small one if the device can take it would really help you out.

I got the Samsung Note 5. It's a bigger screen, doesn't fit any of my Michael Kors, Fossil, and Coach phone wallets. :( But I love the phone. I was waiting for all kinds of problems, but after 15 minutes of futzing with it, the game came up, I turned off my old phone, and that's how it will stay. THe old phone is good for another wifi device.......which means, I 'could' start another game maybe a guy on the old phone.....but 4 games would be just plain kray kray. Plus, if I leave the game on the old phone, if anything ever happens, I'll have a level 41 back up, so I think that's that.

I think that was my Valentines present. I HOPE it was. I have oral surgery coming up so a prettier smile will be my Valentines day present. lol.

And...I can't wait to see the Valentines Clothes. They can't be all black, can they? :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    The bigger screen is the best part! Makes the game so much better! when I got my iPhone 6plus I was like holy cow this is what the KKH land really looks like lol! Good luck with your oral surgery! That's also very exciting nothing like brand new pearly smile!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Speaking of phones... I upgraded to Note 5 but I didn't notice any change in the graphics. When I take a screenshot, it's still not as clear as my iOS game.
    PM to add
    Carol, can you ad memory? I know we got a little 128GB thing to put in my Android Tab. (I'm tech challenged. I don't remember what it's called) but that should help you out. Even a small one if the device can take it would really help you out.

Thanks your concern Koko, but I don't have the accessibility to the Internet right now on my other device. My WiFi is connected to the netgear and it wasn't working two days ago, so last night I couldn't play KKH so I won't be able to finish the voting event on my other game.��
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I hope they add the new getaway location and decorations today with the mini update!!!
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    UPDATE!! Go go go!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I hope it's a dating marathon this weekend. I hope we get new clothes, purses, and weaves for purchase, too. They never update the closet any more.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay the added Nappa Valley again!!!

image_zpsoxnkccqw.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Yay the added Nappa Valley again!!!

image_zpsoxnkccqw.jpeg

And Big Sur! I love this!
    I don't want to spend all that kash on decorating if the locations are just going to disappear, though? :/
    All the decorations i bought last year returned so for me it was not a waste of Kash!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Oh my, I did not even notice Big Sur!! Whoohoo two locations!!
    And Big Sur! I love this!
    I don't want to spend all that kash on decorating if the locations are just going to disappear, though? :/
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    I did not get any temporary dating locations on my game yet⁉😕
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    I love everything!
    12558842_1295111297169922_1066374045_n.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I love the new location and the new items in the closet! Got one of the new hairs and new shoes for now. I rather not go nuts until a vip event, but I just had to have this lol.
    jpp9uqh.jpg
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I love everything!

I don't have the new hair... I'm not sure about the other items yet, because I was so bummed (about no new hair) that I had to come straight here.

Edit: Just checked: nope. No new items in the wardrobe for me. :(

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

I'm so excited. I better open up the game!

ETA: Is it just iOS so far?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ooh I love the sengalese twists. I'm definitely gonna buy it on the next V.I.P. event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Are there any benefits in decorating besides looking pretty? I just don't know if I should buy a bunch of stuff, and a pet, if they're only temporary.
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
    What? I did not get any new items..???
    I love everything!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts

I don't have any either!! I have the new locations and got the mini update, but nothing new in my wardrobe :(

Edit: Linda- there's an actual update in the App Store! I didn't see that until just now! They also added St. Bart's it says!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo

I tried to gift you the wedges, but it said you hadn't updated to the newest version yet.
    Did I mention Cheesy Valentines Day songs?

Off to check my ipad for the update.....I want shoes and hair. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Ooh I love the sengalese twists. I'm definitely gonna buy it on the next V.I.P. event.
    I'm buying them as soon as my game updates lol not even gonna wait
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Hurry up Android! There is a new pet in St. Bart's!
    iOS
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I have the new items in my female Avi but not in my male Avi.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    YESSS! They changed the map thing and now we don't have to click "More" 4 times lol. And I always, always accidentally click the wrong location or "Cancel" which is annoying.

We can just scroll now! Thanks Glu <3

zta8XBl.jpg
    PM to add