~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yes! It's snowing again at NY.☺😊

have_a_hoppy_winter_snow_bunny_photo.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Happy New Year Nai!

So we're in the Monkey Year?
    Oh Vats, READ IT!!! The book is always much better and with more feelings than the movie, and this is a book you shouldn't miss. And prepare a box of tissues, I cried like a baby :D
    I swear - "Me before you - Jojo Moyes" and "The first last kiss - Ali Haris" are the books that made me think a lot about life and all things I have, which I take for granted.. And of course the power of love <3
    Those are the books I'll never forget and believe me I've read a lot :)

Sassy is right the book it's great! Now waiting for the movie! Thank you Sassy!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Sassy is right the book it's great! Now waiting for the movie! Thank you Sassy!

You're welcome Vats darlin' <3

And Happy Chinese New Year Nai!
    2wpjhaf.jpg

I just read my Zodiac fortune lol I'm Dragon btw :D
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Have fun, Nai! Happy New Year 🎉 :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I wasn't sure where to post this, maybe here?

Madison moved house!
    I've been meaning to transfer my game to my new iPad since Christmas but haven't had a chance because I've been ill plus I've been petrified of loosing my game.

Today I finally worked up the courage... I followed all the instructions on here, but with me being so technically challenged, it didn't work :( I nearly had a heart attack! I then used Koko's suggestion and contacted Apple support. After about an hour of chatting on my laptop to an extremely helpful Apple Genius, Madison is now all set up in her new home on my iPad :) it's amazing to see my game now, my iPhone screen was teeny compared to this!

80B8819C-3671-439D-A6BB-BD4A3149790F_zpsz9w8xrhf.jpg

Your dolls are all invited to her house warming party this evening lol :)

#HousewarmingParty #AllofKKHinvited
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thanks guys! Phew celebrations were crazy hectic but fun.

Yes Vats, its the Monkey year! When I read the horoscope fortune for Monkey, it ain't so good but I don't really believe in such things (at least when it's something bad hehe).

Yay Amy!! I'm always happy when I hear someone successfully transfers their game.
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm so happy to hear of another successful transfer. Next time.....go straight to Apple Support. True Gemini, I ended up with one apple ID for my game, but I already had one for my itunes. So, with 2 ids on one device I didn't even try.

And I was amazed when my Samsung phone game transfered with no problems to the new Samsung. I feel bad for Nai, and the others who had to really fight with varying degrees of success or failure.

But, I just got the little loading sign. I think our event is is. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    I wasn't sure where to post this, maybe here?

Madison moved house!
    I've been meaning to transfer my game to my new iPad since Christmas but haven't had a chance because I've been ill plus I've been petrified of loosing my game.

Today I finally worked up the courage... I followed all the instructions on here, but with me being so technically challenged, it didn't work :( I nearly had a heart attack! I then used Koko's suggestion and contacted Apple support. After about an hour of chatting on my laptop to an extremely helpful Apple Genius, Madison is now all set up in her new home on my iPad :) it's amazing to see my game now, my iPhone screen was teeny compared to this!

80B8819C-3671-439D-A6BB-BD4A3149790F_zpsz9w8xrhf.jpg

Your dolls are all invited to her house warming party this evening lol :)

#HousewarmingParty #AllofKKHinvited

Yay! It's definitely a much better experience on the iPad!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Soooo I might just have the coolest sheets ever.

tumblr_o2e5mqf7O21r3zr4vo1_1280_zps6n5hvewb.jpg
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    My husband's red emoticon-type thing has that "look," and he's saying those particular things that lead to "isabeau, I missed you..." Seriously?! After 763 dates or so you're making me immediately go on the 764th?? Messed up. smh

EDIT: Yep. pkm
    Brianne wrote: »
    Soooo I might just have the coolest sheets ever.

tumblr_o2e5mqf7O21r3zr4vo1_1280_zps6n5hvewb.jpg

Awww I love the pillows. Is that a Valentines gift? :)

Amy congrats! It's def better on iPad. I'm trying to back up my game, but my cloud is messed up, I can't delete old back ups.. I contacted support, I'll see what they have to say

iOS
    07/2014 
    Complaints and ire of the day: Every single type of action is j e r k y and slowwwww, and last night the game was having brownouts. All the weird things that have been happening lately make me think it's damaging my phone, and I'm not sure yet what to do about it. I can do a most current backup into the Cloud--otherwise all that money I've spent (groan), the items I own, my level, achievements, husband and babies; all the homes and pets, blah, blah, blah will all go out the window if I uninstall it. I already deleted the game once, shortly after it came out in 2014, but at the point I bowed out there was little at stake. Now, if I lost everything--and we all have so many special items that if lost could never be replaced; I won't be able to play; my husband will prob walk out...not sure what else. What to do, what to do? My best guess is Glu working on things, but my other thought is, they're breaking my freaking phone! (Sorry, Koko, I don't see the complaint thread on Pages 1 or 2, and I'm just too impatient to keep looking because I'm pretty worried about it at this point.)
    Ok first off. deep breath. 2nd, you said iOs? hang on while I skim, you said cloud but not icloud. What platform are we talking about? You know if it's iOS, I'm going to say, get on your laptop or something and contact Apple Support. They will ensure, that you get your current game backed up to the cloud.

What kind of device, is it old and tired? do you have lots of room? I'm just throwing out questions to get a better idea of the situation.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, stalked your old posts, iOS. This is really good. So, contact Apple Support, tell them you think your device is not doing well, and you know you're irrationally obsessive about the game, and you need their help to make sure your current game is backed up safe and sound in the iCloud. If you haven't done it already, they'll give you a link to a download, you take it then you back up, and you can actually see the saves listed in the cloud. (this is what happened when they did the iPad transfer for me at Christmas) Once you and the very helpful Apple support person are sure your game is backed up, tell them about the jerrking, the brownouts, and ask if they can take a look (your device will be hooked up to your desktop/laptop at this point, because that's how they did the cloud save) and let them play around and see what the problem might be. They might want you to do a factory reset or something, but they'll stay with you through all the steps till you're done and ready to go.

I hope it's something simple they can fix remotely, but Apple Support is one of the reasons we pay so much for such a proprietary device. But, they will spend as much time as it takes, to help you. My fingers are crossed, but this is exactly what I would do if I were in your situation.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, stalked your old posts, iOS. This is really good. So, contact Apple Support, tell them you think your device is not doing well, and you know you're irrationally obsessive about the game, and you need their help to make sure your current game is backed up safe and sound in the iCloud. If you haven't done it already, they'll give you a link to a download, you take it then you back up, and you can actually see the saves listed in the cloud. (this is what happened when they did the iPad transfer for me at Christmas) Once you and the very helpful Apple support person are sure your game is backed up, tell them about the jerrking, the brownouts, and ask if they can take a look (your device will be hooked up to your desktop/laptop at this point, because that's how they did the cloud save) and let them play around and see what the problem might be. They might want you to do a factory reset or something, but they'll stay with you through all the steps till you're done and ready to go.

I hope it's something simple they can fix remotely, but Apple Support is one of the reasons we pay so much for such a proprietary device. But, they will spend as much time as it takes, to help you. My fingers are crossed, but this is exactly what I would do if I were in your situation.

Good morning, Koko! I can't thank you enough for all the info and trouble you went to--and sometimes seriously funny things you say--because they're so true!--irrationally obsessive indeed! (Hee!!) So far what I've done since all this happened on Thursday and somewhat on Friday, is play about five of my other games and I had no problems at all, and so then I used some of my other apps, such as Fandango, Amazon, NBC NY Channel Four News, and Good Reads (a decent sampling, I think), and also no problems. So then I checked my iCloud and saw I have it set to back up every day (I remember now that I had it set to every other day until about two months ago when you told us to back up the most current update so we wouldn't lose everything if we switched devices), so yes, I think I have no other place to go from here except for Apple. You're so right, the people there are bend-over-backwards nice; when I had a problem buying way too many stars a couple of months ago, I called them and they were just amazing. Not only that, they went the extra yard and explained everything concerning the in-app purchases, their role, and Glu's too. So I'm definitely going to take your advice there. Meanwhile, these things stopped happening--and I counted back three hours to Cali time to begin with, saw it was only 4 pm for Glu, and so figured they were likely, maybe, in some way, working on our game. And I also thought, jeez, I must be playing it so much that *I'm* the one causing the problems, maybe wearing the game out or something, if that's even possible?? I don't know, but maybe, right? So yeah, a call to Apple is in order regardless. I'm wondering if you're able to see the iCloud info on your iPad...? And that is says outright KKH, among other things? Mine tells me the *type* of things that it's saving, but only shows particular important things and doesn't spell out the rest except for informing me of the other types of what it's saving. So I am actually already logged into it on my phone, and am curious as to hooking it up to my laptop and Apple working through it. I wonder, though, if they can do it through my own computer in the end, I have an HP PC, not an iPad or Mac, i.e.,--when I got an iPad I was in some kind of virtual h e l l with it. I just, for some reason, could *not* work with it at all. It was such an uncomfortable thing for me to hold and work with; and really important was I couldn't for the life of me even type in my email password, I couldn't remember it! And no matter how many times I tried, no dice. How bizarre is that?? So I finally gave up with the thing and passed it along to one of my nephews. And that's when I started using my phone for almost everything. My email was hacked about a year and a half ago, so I created a stupidly complicated password that switches back and forth to a Ramones song, French language, and plenty of symbols! When I first got this particular iPhone and at the Verizon store they set up my Yahoo email account, I swear to god they finally were annoyed it was taking me so long to log into it--they were very nice, but I could see they were low key aggravated, ha (well, they should've just let me use a normal computer, not a pad! I can do it then in seconds!). I think I have a mind block for that thing. And oh god, there was a special deal going on where they gave me a free iPad with my purchase, yikes! Naturally, I gave that one away too. Honestly, it now sounds like an adventure to me (hey, you gotta take 'em wherever you find 'em!). You know, you're *so* always there for everyone, and in so many different ways, *and* gaming with triplets at the same time. You're all over the place, and so superb a mod, I hope Glu realizes this and compensates you in the biggest way, for all you do here; and just for being the person you are; as well as the amazing job you do throughout. Thank you so much again. (And for reading my much-too-long, crazy-boring short story!)
    Hey guys! So today is March 1st! Today in Bulgaria we give to each other "martenitsi". "Martenitsi" are red and white coloured bands or figurines that symbolise health and happiness, a lucky charm against evil spirits. They are given away to friends and family and are worn around the wrist or on clothes. We wear those until we see а blossomed tree or a stork. When you see a blossomed tree you put you martenitsa on it. And we say to each other "Честита Баба Марта" which literally translates "Happy granny March" (Marta is a female version of Mart - March). Here you can read more about this tradition - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Marta

Here is my wrist this morning :D
    jpc09x.jpg

And here are some virtual martenitsi for you all, wishing you health, luck & happiness <3
    15cn1jp.jpg

Martenitsi on blossomed tree
    2rrxmdg.jpg

iOS
    07/2014 
    Hey guys! So today is March 1st! Today in Bulgaria we give to each other "martenitsi". "Martenitsi" are red and white coloured bands or figurines that symbolise health and happiness, a lucky charm against evil spirits. They are given away to friends and family and are worn around the wrist or on clothes. We wear those until we see а blossomed tree or a stork. When you see a blossomed tree you put you martenitsa on it. And we say to each other "Честита Баба Марта" which literally translates "Happy granny March" (Marta is a female version of Mart - March). Here you can read more about this tradition - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Marta

Here is my wrist this morning :D
    jpc09x.jpg

And here are some virtual martenitsi for you all, wishing you health, luck & happiness <3
    15cn1jp.jpg

Martenitsi on blossomed tree
    2rrxmdg.jpg

This is so nice, Sassy. And the tree is just beautiful! Happy Granny March to you; am wishing *you* so much happiness, luck, and health too. Now where can I find a stork around here?!
    Happy Granny March, Sassy! That's a lovely tradition. Best wishes <3
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Thanks, Sassi. :D Happy Granny March to all!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Aw that's so cute Sassy!

Happy Granny March everyone!

Thanks for teach to us a lil bit more about your culture <3

So now we're waiting for your b'day!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Hahaha glad you like it all :) I'm happy when I can share something interesting and new for you :)

Oh yes, Vats, now I wait for my birthday.. today is the last work day here, since tomorrow is a National holiday so I have tons of time for preparation.. although almost everything is done, thanks to my awesome friends <3

iOS
    07/2014 
    I just saw a dress in the voting sequence that I've never seen before, and I'm wondering if anyone else has? It's an almost brick red color, with narrow black trim, including along the slash front pockets, and with three-quarter-length bell sleeves. Anyone?
    isabeau wrote: »
    I just saw a dress in the voting sequence that I've never seen before, and I'm wondering if anyone else has? It's an almost brick red color, with narrow black trim, including along the slash front pockets, and with three-quarter-length bell sleeves. Anyone?

Hey! Is it this one? What level are you on? I *think* it's available at level 40...?
    26D536B1-0393-42E6-80F1-BB68406D8AB8_zps9gb4m1md.jpg
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    AmyT wrote: »
    Hey! Is it this one? What level are you on? I *think* it's available at level 40...?
    26D536B1-0393-42E6-80F1-BB68406D8AB8_zps9gb4m1md.jpg

Oh hey, yeah that's it! Thank you soooo much, Amy. I'm only on Level 34, I won't see it again for yearssss! Sigh.
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I feel so behind with the forum! I can't even read it all. I hope you are all doing wonderful :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hi there!

Because it's so c r a p p y here in New England, and because Koko basically invited people to graffiti her beautiful new lounge, I'm going to post a series of pictures of Hanauma Bay, O'ahu, Hawaii. This was my favorite place to snorkel during our honeymoon a few years back, and I like to think of the place whenever snow soaks through my shoes and makes my socks wet for an entire morning.

The Bay is full of turtles, extremely tame ones, and a fantastic coral reef that you have to be careful not to disturb. You can see it as a dark shadow in the water in some of these pictures. I didn't take these pictures, but I have many like them. Some of them feature my semi-drunk husband illegally touching the turtles' flippers. He was warned by the park rangers repeatedly, but the turtles seemed to be okay with him. He was also warned not to bother the wild mongoose population, even though THEY were bothering us. Hawaii is overrun with food- and goggles-stealing mongoose! Who knew?

If you've never been to Hanauma Bay, you should go. If you live in New England, you should go there right now!! God, get me out of here... <not the forum. New England.>

image.jpg5_zpsuhnov9wo.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsxrwmlbrt.jpg

image.jpg4_zps431tcqcb.jpg

image.jpg2_zps6pheli83.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsmjqc5tp8.jpg

image.jpg1_zpszp9tzdqk.jpg

OMG!! That's so pretty!
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
    At this exact day a year ago I subscribe myself in this forum. I was looking for a place where I could suggest a few things for the game and found much more than that!

I found a community full of wonderful people who made I have the desire to come back here every day to share experiences on this 'fabulous game' as I described in my first post here!

Although I have had experiences with other forums, I was never an active member, but here I felt comfortable to be and found a second home, because people are so positive and welcoming.

I feel that thanks to you guys I could learn more and expand my horizons to socialize with people from so far and diverse places.

Many moments comes to my memory as I write this message.

My first thread that was 'On Wednesday we wear pink', I couldn’t imagine that the simple fact that posting that thread would bring much more than the desired attention to make new friends! You guys did the Wednesday threads become something much bigger and fun.

The support of you guys was essential to draw the attention of the Glu Gods to my coveted Brad Pitt's hair become a reality, I think everyone’s chin dropped when we saw that they attended my request lol, ok this story doesn’t have a happy ending yet, but hey we‘re still here, right?!

Do you guys remember the vote for the Top 10 items that Koko and I organized? Well I would like to forget lol, that was a loooooooooot of work! At least after that we had the first throwback sale, not that I believe that the facts are interlinked!

So many memories and they are filled with your words guys, those who inspired me when I was sad with the game, who celebrated with me each new conquered item on weekend events, the compliments to the looks that I created for Vats and also for bring wonderful stories that made possible the creation of the KKH Forum Magazine!

This forum is full of wonderful people, but I feel it’s necessary to devote some special words to my dear friends:

Koko thanks for being my partner, we definitely have this cosmic Geminis connection and it's amazing how we are always in tune, you are simply unique and I admire all your dedication, positivity and love to this forum!

The incredibles and nostalgic Noona and Moony, I miss you guys, though the passage of you here has been brief, was enough to be unforgettable!

Luz de mi vida! I love your perverse genius that made me laugh at every new post. Come back soon we're great kicking some asses together!

Nai my monster of fun, you're not allowed to move to another forum, the days without you are boring and monochromatic.

Super Charli thanks for always saving the day with your wisdom, you're an amazing guy, always keep that in mind buddy!

Sassy my most beautiful flower, isn’t fair someone be so beautiful, smart and still be a great person! Happy birthday <3

Lucy you have a generous soul that always makes me feel good when you're around!

Zoey always so irreverent and playful, please avoid being banned again, those were dark times lol

DMV where are you? We need to continue our conspiracies by PM muahahaha

Stardust I just adore you because you have a magic and contagious energy!

Carol, Cherrey, Chanrin and Ticisss my Android gang thank you for the great time we spent together here and in-game!

AliBryant, Alks, Amy, Andrzej, Bobbie, Eselle, Holly, HoneyRaven, KateP, Minne, MT3M, OGKev, Trevor and Wish you all somehow printed something on me and couldn’t not to mention you guys.

I'm sorry for those I forgot to mention, but believe me you’re all special in some way to me! I hope that going forward we can strengthen our bonds of friendship.

In short I wrote this because we never know how tomorrow will be, and one year is definetely something to pass in blank, one year that I was very happy beside you guys <3

Thank you dolls!

Victor
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Oh V. what a lovely lovely post. You brought tears to my eyes. You are such a fantastic friend. Have you seen Kat's greeting? So, a year? It seems like I've known you forever. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I feel so behind with the forum! I can't even read it all. I hope you are all doing wonderful :)

How is the weekend going for you? I'm finally breathing a little easier. I'm low 500s, and feel confident we'll finish with the hair.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Vats what a lovely post :) the forum just wouldn't be the same without you! Looking forward to the March edition of the KKH magazine!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai