Options

Spring Fashion Week

Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
There is an hour and 50 mins left of the event and I can get my results for 10 stars but when I click it, it says they no longer accepting submissions when the event finishes will I get my results and be able to open the last box?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I believe if you received your last results, and couldn't submit another look because there were not a full 4 hours If you couldn't submit any more looks, there is nothing for people to be voting on for you. So, it sounds like there will be no more points coming your way. THe hour and a half left for the event, is for those people who submitted their looks 4 hours before the event closed. I'm sorry if you weren't able to finish, but it sounds like that's why you weren't able to submit more looks
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It says I can get my results for 7 stars and I'm not trying to submit a new outfit I'm asking if I will get the points seeing how I can get 7 stars
  • Options
    How much longer is it till your results are in? I'm unsure what point of the event your game is in. Has it disappeared? If it currently is on your screen saying you can pay 7 stars for the results now, how long does it say it will take for your results to be ready without paying 7Stars? Do you have a screenshot of that screen telling you you can pay 7 Stars? I'm sorry I have no better answers.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I got the points. I just thought I would be gibbed the last couple of points but all good.
  • Options
    Aww, I'm so glad. I was pretty sure when you submitted an outfit, if it let you do that, then it would give the points when it ended. I didn't see how it would let you know that you couldn't submit a look, if you already had a look running. But, it all worked out, and I hope you enjoyed the 'out of the blue' weekday event. :)

I'm closing this. Enjoy the Valentines event. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.