Weekend Event 2/12/2016~ Happy Valentine's Day! 2nd Annual KK:H Love Fest

Comments

• BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    OH DANG Y'ALL. I love those new wedges!! I have a feeling that they're going to be included in a lot of Aria's outfits in the near future...
    And the braided hair is super cute!! It's not something Aria could pull off but I can't wait to see some of you guys' dolls rockin' it. :D
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Um, is this the week KatePillgrim wasn't going to be able to post our teasers? Let's go scour the net. lol :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Um, is this the week KatePillgrim wasn't going to be able to post our teasers? Let's go scour the net. lol :)

Yeah. I've been stalking Instagram, but I haven't found anything yet. Surely she isn't the only one out there with access to that special group!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I don't think it's just a glitch for you, since my male game has no wardrobe items, either.

Still, it's been an exciting KKH week, that's for sure...

Hiya Doll! Your doll is lovely with the purple shadow. :) I don't know about you, but my giftboxes were....entertaining if not exciting. But....I paid cash for St. Barts. lol. so it wasn't bad. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Does anyone else have this glitch? the hat! 😂
    Screenshot_2016_02_11_22_34_01_1.png
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    My game updated with the new things:

tumblr_o2eri88RTT1te4chqo2_400.png

tumblr_o2eri88RTT1te4chqo1_1280.png

Meh. If the top was long sleeved I think I might really like it but aside from the sandals - floridians can never have enough sandals ;D - I'm not enthused. Hopefully the weekend clothes are more my fancy!

As far as V-day songs go, I'll

I love the sunglasses on him, of course it could be because I'm a sucker for a guy with a smile lol

And thank goodness for this forum. I got the weekend update and figured that was it though thought it strange Kim was speaking. Without you guys I'd never know the updates in the app stores or anything!

Also, while I'm not complaining or anything but those wine bottles you can buy for Napa Valley look HUGE! My kinda bottles ;)
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Does anyone else have this glitch? the hat! ��

Mines still shows up correctly. Did you exit the closet to see if that would fix it because it may just be a glitch in the closet.

ng90f6.jpg
    Sophie
    Mines still shows up correctly. Did you exit the closet to see if that would fix it because it may just be a glitch in the closet.

ng90f6.jpg
    Yeah it's still the same outside the closet :/ i tried changing the clothes/accessories too
    Screenshot_2016_02_12_00_08_11_1.png
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Strange, checked my hat hair and it's OK.

And Bort has called for a date, I'm soooo close to hitting Level 39, all my energy is restored. My doll is ready for this weekend!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Yeah it's still the same outside the closet :/ i tried changing the clothes/accessories too
    Screenshot_2016_02_12_00_08_11_1.png

Oh my... Well then the only other thing I can think to do is to contact support and send them both pictures to make sure that they are aware of this glitch.

I hope this problem can get resolved soon.
    Sophie
    Oh my... Well then the only other thing I can think to do is to contact support and send them both pictures to make sure that they are aware of this glitch.

I hope this problem can get resolved soon.

I will try to contact them :) thank you for helping me!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    I will try to contact them :) thank you for helping me!

I wish you the best of luck with contacting them and it was no problem helping a fellow fourm member.:o
    Sophie
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I know!! And Big Sir has a cute puppy but I don't want to spend 50 K Stars if it will only be available for a short while. I wish they made an ACTUAL announcement!
    That would be the biggest rip off if they did that. I mean to decorate the location is like an arm & a leg itself. If there are pets involved then it's completely effed up if Glu took it away after Valentine's Day.

I really hope hope all these locations are permanent.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    STILL no new clothes in my wardrobe... Has someone contacted Glu about this? because I know others still have this problem.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Yeah. I've been stalking Instagram, but I haven't found anything yet. Surely she isn't the only one out there with access to that special group!

Yeah it usually is pretty easy to find on IG and it isn't showing up yet :(
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yes! I have some good news & some bad news. The good news is that I have a brand new WiFi so now I have Internet connection, so that means Carolyn Ferocious is feeling better. She's gonna participate for the dating event. She's not in a relationship so she's gonna be casual dating different men. Carol Davida is so happy that her BFF is gonna get new clothing too.😊☺

noiXhF.gif

The bad news is that since I had no Internet connection all day long, I couldn't finish the voting event on my new game.😯😦
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Emcat wrote: »
    I never understand why they keep adding more fans? For people like that have been playing everyday for a long time and have completed all the comeback quests, getting back to the #1 spot takes no time at all. But for people who are new to the game, it just makes it harder and harder for them to reach the top spot or complete a comback quest and I imagine they end up feeling discouraged and don't want to play as much. If glu wants to add more challenges for long time players, they should add more achievement goals and things like that. Not more fans!

Hey Emcat :) I think they add new fans because for those with max fans it's kind of pointless to do tasks, since they are at max fans and they receive only money and xp points. But it is frustrating for new people and people like me who do comebacks.. I play since the beginning of the game, but I do 1-2 tasks per day. The easiest way is to throw parties - one 3hr party gives you one million fans :) I'm currently at 260m. fans.. so in order to become #1, to do second comeback, I need to throw around 400 3h parties :D I don't know how people do these comebacks so fast :D
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Any teasers?? So curious,, hope its not gig event
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I understand why they keep adding fans - I just wish they'd do it at a slower rate. I'm only on my second comeback and sometimes it feels like I'll never get to start my third. Hell, the only reason I was able to start my second was because I deleted a LOT of friends from this forum whose fan counts I felt like I'd never reach, then readded them once I finally hit #1 again.

Right now I'm at #11, and there are 70M+ fans sitting between me and #1.
    Any teasers?? So curious,, hope its not gig event
    No teasers yet, but it will almost certainly be a dating event in celebration of Valentine's Day.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Here's some Valentine's treats for you all <3

1264oqv.png
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Does anyone else have this glitch? the hat! 😂

I have the same glitch...
    12714132_10208770945613571_1555586969_n.jpg?oh=658be3aaca6a8e063cfeafecd6d691a2&oe=56BF340F

• Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Ughhh, i'm never gonna finish the comeback with these "millions of new fans added"
    I am on my first and been "stuck" at #50 since forever...

Minus the fans, I looove this update ❤️

I know!!!!. Garrett It's been number 6 forever...uugghh.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Spleen wrote: »
    I have the same glitch...
    12714132_10208770945613571_1555586969_n.jpg?oh=658be3aaca6a8e063cfeafecd6d691a2&oe=56BF340F

Yeahh me too but i don't really care 'cuz don't like the hairstyle at all .. Ughh its so ugly for me I've always hated this short hairstyle things :D:D .. But whatever It will be fixed soon don't worry :) ..
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I dont have an event??????
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Screenshot_2016-02-12-05-03-40-1.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-12-05-04-00-1.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-12-05-04-10-1.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    I received what I believe is a weekend gig from misty but I don't have the pop up to earn the event items.
  • CodeRedCodeRed Registered Users 46 Posts
    I don't have the event either. Just the call from Misty.
    iOS doll: Ruby, A+++ lister, last comeback, daily player and I love new friends.
    GC is Synerje87, feel free to add me.
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I received what I believe is a weekend gig from misty but I don't have the pop up to earn the event items.

Same here :/
  • kri_kbkri_kb Registered Users 73 Posts
    No event for me IOS player too :(
  • iTeddyiTeddy Registered Users 59 Posts
    No :( the event started and I didnt get it, I got the quest with misty but not the event , i think is the wardrobe glitch with the guys.

Edit IOS user