Comments

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    zitrone wrote: »
    I don't have the event :(

Me either! What the what??!! :(:(:(
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    24564052jj.jpg

No Weekend Event for me... :(

I knowwwww. This never happened before.... But despite it all, your doll looks awesome!
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I was so bummed when my event didn't pop up this morning. I even ended the night at Oak in preparation for dating. :( So bummed!

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Any news about the glitch? What's going on Glu just tell us.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_o2fq4eYikG1te4chqo1_540.jpg

a POX on the household of whoever was 'genius' enough to make event points one of the rewards from the weekend event boxes XP. All I can do now is try to get more k-stars via dates & finish the event out of spite.
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Oh well at least I got the hair. Now give me the beard and suit!

0dF6aPp.png

congrats Nai! can you please post a pic of it without the beard? I'm curious to see how it looks alone because the preview image reminds me of how I styled Andrzej's father.

Also, for those without the event there's a support thread open: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?201119-No-event-for-iOS
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    This is a first:Screenshot_2016-02-12-08-09-02.png
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Andrzej, here.

I personally think it looks hotter with the giftbox beard.

nMyC7bY.jpg
    PM to add
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    No weekend event for me either! This is ridiculous, they better fix this soon and give us some event points when they do..
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    They probably need to release other update cos the problem is in the update.
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    No weekend event for me either! This is ridiculous, they better fix this soon and give us some event points when they do..

I have this sneaking suspicion it won't be fixed :( in time.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Ugh! I chose the wrong box. They really need to get rid of the daily clothing inside of the giftboxes. Hopefully I might have better luck on my other game.

Screenshot_2016-02-12-07-35-03-1cb3fa.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-12-08-16-20-12e8f5.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts

I know!! I really hope they give us event points or an extra day because this sucks! I woke up extra early to grind because my daughters birthday is on Valentine's Day. I needed every extra minute to work on that earnable dress!! Grrrr
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    I don't have the event, either. So frustrating. :/
    Glu had better give us some extra time or something to make up for it.
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
    Ugh! I chose the wrong box. They really need to get rid of the daily clothing inside of the giftboxes. Hopefully I might have better luck on my other game.

Screenshot_2016-02-12-07-35-03-1cb3fa.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-12-08-16-20-12e8f5.png

Aww carol, that sucks!! I'm sorry :( the one good thing about this is that you dodged the THOT hair haha ;) I hope your other dolls get better boxes <3
    XoXo
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I know!! I really hope they give us event points or an extra day because this sucks! I woke up extra early to grind because my daughters birthday is on Valentine's Day. I needed every extra minute to work on that earnable dress!! Grrrr

I woke up early too because I'm out of school today and have to work all weekend, but of course, there isn't a weekend event on KKH or the Kendall & Kylie game for me.. How disappointing.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Wow, am I the only one who got lucky? Got the coat in my free box, and then paid 40 stars for the beard!

He looks SO handsome! Prince Charming :o

9GDxgdC.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I'm not a big fan of this event. The earnable shoes are cute and the dress is fine, but nothing overwhelming.

The gift box items are hideous. I'm very grateful for that because that means I don't have to pay for any additional boxes.

I got a basic swim suit in my free gift box. It's ugly, but everything else is ugly aswell.

Sorry for the Apple players. I'm sure Glu is working on that issue right now!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Sorry to hear about the iOS glitch. This needs to be fixed asap, and there aren't any tappables for Android either.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Andrzej, here.

I personally think it looks hotter with the giftbox beard.

nMyC7bY.jpg

oh it's CUTE!

Thanks Nai :3 I think I prefer Andrzej clean cut since my own facial hair is patchy & slow to grow when it does come in. I only have to shave every 2 weeks XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    I woke up early too because I'm out of school today and have to work all weekend, but of course, there isn't a weekend event on KKH or the Kendall & Kylie game for me.. How disappointing.

Aww, I'm sorry :( I hope they can make it up to us somehow. I've never seen this happen before! It must be our payback since the fashion week glitch was in our favor haha :P but all jokes aside; I hope this gets fixed asap! I don't know how they'll fix it in time though :( this is stressing me out!
    XoXo
  • oh_ollyoh_olly Registered Users 21 Posts
    it's a first time I actually hate playing on iOS 😔 I want earnables so badly :(
    iOS player on the 3rd comeback
    new friends are always welcome!:p
    GC: oh_olly
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I'm refreshing this thread as lunatic (although I'm at work) hoping to see the words "the game's up for iOS"
    :(
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Ughhh. You know, I'm trying not to get too angry with Glu because I know game coding is hard and fixing one bug will most likely cause another one... but honestly, events like this are something they've done hundreds of times before. Triggering this one should be easy as pie. Unless an intern deleted a whole line of code, I don't see what the trouble is..
  • MaliibuMaliibu Registered Users 22 Posts
    New to forum so first off Hiiii everyone!
    Obsessed with this game, woke up at 5am cause that's usually when the event starts for me but today nothing was there. So now I'm sad, seeing what the rewards are and knowing it usually takes me forever just to get the 3rd reward alone. Today's my only day off so I was really looking forward to grinding it out too. :(
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    At a minimum, they shouldn't release events at a time when they don't have people at work yet available to fix it.
  • ella.vella.v Registered Users 10 Posts
    I quite like this weekend's event. I find the earnable hair and dress quite nice... And the Alice + Olivia dress is super cute. Here's my palette from the earnable gift box:

DrNt1v1.jpg
    AliBryant wrote: »
    It's frustrating that a one hour date only gives 5 event points, and a four hour date gives 16. It should be proportional Glu! 4x5= 20.
    Didn't it use to be quite the opposite? I always thought the longer the date, the more event points I would gain 'per hour'... But I could be wrong. Anyway, has anyone noticed how many event points we get for the two- and eight-hour-long dates? Thanks:)
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    ***glitch alert*** but it's a good one. I started an 8 hour date at Napa, got halfway to finished and had to close the game to get ready for work. Opened it again, and the results from my previous 8 hour date popped up so I won all that again and also, that date leveled up my relationship so I received those rewards again too. My Napa date is still going. I'm not complaining, but giving y'all a heads up. Lately the glitches have been in my favor lol
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    No, wait- it ended my Napa date. So I only had to do half of an 8 hour to get full credit and the rewards for a five star. The second rewards for leveling up was just random I guess. I checked my lovers challenge and only for credit fir one date. I'm getting the dress gift from hubs this weekend!
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I'm refreshing this thread as lunatic (although I'm at work) hoping to see the words "the game's up for iOS"
    :(

Haha me too Sassy! Come ooon glu
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    Me: *opens game*
    Game: [no event]
    Me: *closes game*

Wait 2 minutes, repeat.