Options

Weekend Event 2/12/2016~ Happy Valentine's Day! 2nd Annual KK:H Love Fest

Comments

• Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    ella.v wrote: »
    I quite like this weekend's event. I find the earnable hair and dress quite nice... And the Alice + Olivia dress is super cute. Here's my palette from the earnable gift box:

DrNt1v1.jpg

Didn't it use to be quite the opposite? I always thought the longer the date, the more event points I would gain 'per hour'... But I could be wrong. Anyway, has anyone noticed how many event points we get for the two- and eight-hour-long dates? Thanks:)

I think my 8hour dates won 20 event points, plus I won an item after buying a special box so I got 2 extra. I also noticed that the "kiss" action gives two points.
  • Options
    Jenn0503Jenn0503 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Katinkae wrote: »
    Glu please fix this!!!

I dont got my weekend event nether i teel so disappointed this had never happened with me
  • Options
    Evenstar __Evenstar __ Registered Users 37 Posts
    Brianne wrote: »
    Me: *opens game*
    Game: [no event]
    Me: *closes game*

Wait 2 minutes, repeat.

Lol this is so me right now. XD
    Add me on GC: -Evenstar-
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Me too! And I keep refreshing this page to see if anyone posts 'event is there for iOS' lol!

Wait 2 minutes, repeat.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts

Wait 2 minutes, repeat.

Hhaaha mee 3 girls
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Me 4!!! I'm going crazy lol! I want to get a head start before I have to go into work! And I need that flower crown hair it's screaming coachella to me! Pair it with jean shorts and a cute top!
  • Options
    We seriously need a pile of K-stars to compensate us iOS players. I mean twice in one week...?
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Wow, am I the only one who got lucky? Got the coat in my free box, and then paid 40 stars for the beard!

He looks SO handsome! Prince Charming :o

9GDxgdC.png

Oh you lucky hottie :p Congrats! Tell me where's the coat and beard in your box, I need them! :o
    PM to add
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    oh it's CUTE!

Thanks Nai :3 I think I prefer Andrzej clean cut since my own facial hair is patchy & slow to grow when it does come in. I only have to shave every 2 weeks XD

Aww u don't like the beard? I'm sure Andrzej will look super hot in it though.

I don't know but something about facial hair makes a man, manlier :p
    PM to add
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Event is up and running for ios!!! :):)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    We seriously need a pile of K-stars to compensate us iOS players. I mean twice in one week...?

For real. The game devs need to get their stuff together.
    Ugh. I want those dresses.
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • Options
    Its out!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    Event is up and running for ios!!! :):)

Yooooooo thank god!!
    Now, to make up for lost time.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I actually had better luck on my other game. Carol Davida won the lips dress. Yippee!!!

Screenshot2ceb.png
    Screenshot7edf.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I actually had better luck on my other game. Carol Davida won the lips dress. Yippee!!!

Screenshot2ceb.png
    Screenshot7edf.png

Lucky!! Congrats.
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    The HAIR!
    <333333333
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    OMG, OMG finally!!!!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    O
    M
    G
    I was fully prepared to go after the lips dress, BUT I DIDN'T HAVE TO!

ZFkQT7r.jpg

Eeeeeek!!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Oh you lucky hottie :p Congrats! Tell me where's the coat and beard in your box, I need them! :o

Thanks! :p Coat in my usual, 7th box and the beard was in the 5th one. The hair was their too in box number 2.

Yay, iOS! Don't worry, you guys will catch up in no time. Dating events are the easiest!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Wow, I got 4k cash in my free box, and in my next as well.... But I decided to only open two more, got kinda lucky with those, but im not really too crazy with either the hair or the dress, wish I could gift in to my litttle sister who really liked it :(

image_13.png

• Options
    I don't like anything from the giftboxes.. the hair is strange.. the earrings are too cheesy for me, the shoes are funny.. and the dress - just not my style, I actually don't like it (don't shoot me lol) although I have a thing for lips LOL
    Maybe that's why in my free box I got that black dress with lace sleeves :D (not a fan of lace too ahahhaha)

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    The event is there, but I just realized I don't have the KStar sale!

Anyone else?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Oh, I almost forgot.. What about compensation GLU? Points, kstars? We missed 5 hours because of the glitch!

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    ella.vella.v Registered Users 10 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    I think my 8hour dates won 20 event points, plus I won an item after buying a special box so I got 2 extra. I also noticed that the "kiss" action gives two points.
    Thank you! Yes, the 'kiss' action does that. Whenever we invite someone to join us on either a gig, date or party interacting with them gives us further event points. Oh, and tapping on the pets sometimes gives points as well!
  • Options
    I don't like anything from the giftboxes.. the hair is strange.. the earrings are too cheesy for me, the shoes are funny.. and the dress - just not my style, I actually don't like it (don't shoot me lol) although I have a thing for lips LOL
    Maybe that's why in my free box I got that black dress with lace sleeves :D (not a fan of lace too ahahhaha)

Omg same thoughts about the gift box items! I was quite surprised majority here loved them, meanwhile I was just spazz-ing over the men's stuff lol.
    PM to add
  • Options
    And don't forgot about the four hours we missed at the start of the voting event. We did not get any compensation for that!
    Oh, I almost forgot.. What about compensation GLU? Points, kstars? We missed 5 hours because of the glitch!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I saved all the energy (60) I earned during the voting event this week so I could get a head start in this weekend's event. I love the earnable hair and I'm glad to have another pair of red shoes. The "labia" dress (someone else called it that and it was my thought exactly when I first saw it) - not my favorite, but I'll probably try to earn it this weekend so I don't win it during a throwback box weekend.

As for the event boxes, I LOVE the lip dress and the shoes are fun, but limited in what they work with.. didn't think I was that into the hair, but I won it and now that I see it on my doll, I like it (but the ringlet sticking up at the top is rather odd). Mostly, I'm just thrilled to win an event item. It has been a LONG time.

Here's my palette. I won 30 energy in my first pick, 40 stars in my second and then the hair in the third. I may try once or twice again for the lip dress.

ipsks8.jpg

Charlotte's got a new fella.. Cooper.

t7ibsx.jpg

I'm sorry some of you had to wait for the event this morning! I would've gone nuts. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    Facebook platform still has no event :(
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Still no decorations for Android? That's kinda, sad! Hope they're working on it, too.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Still no decorations for Android? That's kinda, sad! Hope they're working on it, too.

I was going to post about that ^^
    My iOS game has the Valentine's tappables and it's beautiful ! I hope it will be soon on my Android game as well.