YouTube Channel about KKH

AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
Hey, Dolls! I'm new here and can't wait to spend time with all of you. I've been keeping a YT Channel about the game for 3 moths (today, actually). Hope you'll take the time to check it out! XOXO

P.S. I also keep an IG News page with my KKH Hubby (@keepingupwiththeKKHdolls), where we post stuff about what's happening with people's KKH lives. So feel free to tag me (@AmeliaKKH) or the page! :o

Comments

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    wow, that's so cool! I will be sure to check it out.

And welcome to the forum btw. :)
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Welcome to the forum Amelia!

I loved the video and I was surprised to see subtitles in Portuguese, it was you who made them?

It was super nostalgic to see that story line again!

And your voice is sexy * blush *

Keep up with this great work!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    @trevoractor Aw! Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy it! XOXO

@Vats Thank you! Rally?! I'm so happy you did! Yeah. I'm brazilian! It is nice, right? I like to mix a few storylines in between other middle week's videos. I actually really like them. Hahaha OMG. Loved this. Thank you so much. I'm so flattered. Thank you! I sure will! XOXO
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Amelia, please feel free to put your youtube channel in your signature. If you go to settings, on the left find signature, and pop your info in there. I'm sure a lot of us would like to follow you. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Amelia, please feel free to put your youtube channel in your signature. If you go to settings, on the left find signature, and pop your info in there. I'm sure a lot of us would like to follow you. :)

Whoa! This is so cool. Thank you so much, Koko! You're so nice. XOXO