Weekend Event 2/12/2016~ Happy Valentine's Day! 2nd Annual KK:H Love Fest

Comments

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    CodeRed wrote: »
    My wrist was hurting so bad from the weird way I hold my phone when I play. But it was all worth it! I'm done with the event, got the giftbox dress and hair and I am just going to relax and do some casual dates in game until the event actually ends just to get a couple more stars, since I don't get videos.:D
    This was my very first Valentine's Day event in KKH and I absolutely love Napa Valley and Big Sur.
    Now my phone is very low on battery, but I will take some pictures of Ruby and her husband Derek Zoolander and their outfits tomorrow.

Edit: oh I managed to get about 500 stars and that makes me very happy...

500?! Woooow thats amazing, i was grinding non stop for about two-three hours and only made like 300. Good job :D
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Aw, Misty's making me sad! Am I going to be able to set her up on a hot date??!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh Napa is all decorated! I have that lovely teddy bear for free now yay!
    Ha, not so secret. Everyone is passing it on via pm, and it's on the other social media. We just can't be sitting here on Glu's forum waving that kind of red flag around. I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. I don't know whether to get the Big Sur dog. They wouldn't give us a pet we can feed once a year would they?

Ok I agree it is no secret that the KKH Mafia is real!

Stardust, well I saw you guys flirting and then I published in the magazine and now became a reality!

Coco yeah Misty is so lonely! I just did the first gig, does anyone know if there is something special at the end?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Are there supposed to be any valentines themed tappables around town? And thank you to the person who posted the hubby gift dress! I like it. Can't wait to get it!
  • ella.vella.v Registered Users 10 Posts
    I only managed to use the glitch once, before it was gone... And now I am stuck with an eight hour date in Napa Valley. If only it was at Oak! :(
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Haha Carolyn Ferocious is dating an A-lister and she's dating other men. He gave her these beautiful earrings after their first date. My doll thinks that this dude is insane but she'll accept his gift lol

She gonna dump him after the event is over because he's not really her type.

4xQXrH.png
    vEBAjB.png
    u5XYyA.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Julesmo wrote: »
    Are there supposed to be any valentines themed tappables around town? And thank you to the person who posted the hubby gift dress! I like it. Can't wait to get it!

My game doesn't have any new tappable, just Napa that suddenly got decorated!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    Vat's, she calls you to party at Miami and then after that she calls you to panino and gifts you 500 cash and sends you on a date lol I just received my money from her
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    She calls you to party at Miami and then after that she calls you to panino and gifts you 500 cash and sends you on a date lol I just received my money from her

Any special background? I don't want to say goodbye to Big Sur! :(
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    What a fun day! Started out badly with a delay on iOS, but it ended really well. The tip was great. I didn't earn in the hundreds, but I am satisfied with what I got. I also got the lip dress!!!

Hubby and I also celebrated our 1-year anni a few days ago. That's real life one year. I divorced my 1st husband a week before V-day and then I was engaged in 24 hours. Then married shortly after that.

image1%202.jpg
  • CodeRedCodeRed Registered Users 46 Posts
    Katinkae wrote: »
    500?! Woooow thats amazing, i was grinding non stop for about two-three hours and only made like 300. Good job :D

I saw the tip posted as soon as I got home and did not put my phone down for the better part of the evening. It's not good for the battery life though :D
    iOS doll: Ruby, A+++ lister, last comeback, daily player and I love new friends.
    GC is Synerje87, feel free to add me.
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Is there any chance this tip might still work? Can someone PM it to me please? I am desperate for stars. Thanks!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I just got back from my event and saw the tip being posted. Had been multi-task playing since then, but the earnings were split between my 2 games. I was actually contemplating going to bed and hoping that the glitch is still on the next day, but I knew Glu is hardworking lol. So I stayed up, wasn't tired anyway, and glad I made the right choice!

Congrats everyone for earning lots of KStars!
    PM to add
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    Any special background? I don't want to say goodbye to Big Sur! :(

Nope no special background :(
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh Napa is all decorated! I have that lovely teddy bear for free now yay!
    Stardust, well I saw you guys flirting and then I published in the magazine and now became a reality!

OMG! your magazine's out?...you know I've been lost in Latin American landscapes and family affairs, I'm just starting the year!! I didn't know G and C had made it into the gossip columns. I guess, not all that your read in magazines is a lie :P.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Well, I am bummed the glitch doesn't work anymore but am glad to have finally been on the good side of a glitch. I got a very *amazing* amount of k-stars. I have to say that I am glad the event is done for me. I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend, after all of the time I invested mid-week.

I did try to open another gift box and only got 50 energy. Still, with all the free k stars I got today, it completely covers the ones I wasted this weekend and last weekend.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Nooo Glu fixed the Napa glitch!! I only had the chance to earn about 100 k-stars before I had to go to bed, now I wake up and it's gone! How disappointing. I was fully prepared to be glued to my phone all day in order to get all those stars. How is it Glu manages to promptly fix any glitch that may be to our benefit, but drags their feet on the stuff that is a hindrance to us?
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I didn't earn in the hundreds but now I do have enough to grab two boxes. The question is - is the jacket and/or hairstyle worth the risk? and if so do I do two sets of boxes or one set of boxes and going for a different spot.

Have any of the male players noticed patterns as far as where the items were?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    thanks to the glitch I finished my first event! I have never been able to actually get every item and I won the lip dress with my free box and made out with plenty of stars and now I have every gift from partner :) oh Glu your mistake just made my day!! And it's going to be so nice not to even worry about grinding on the event this weekend. I can just spend time with my husband for valentines without secretly being buried in kardashian land lol! Hope everyone got lots of stars as well!!
    Thank you for the information Prisha! I guess I will continue to grind for K-stars, since there isn't anything special, but I'll have one more cumulative task, since this new update has been released I have 7 or 8 tasks on my to do list, didn't I saw this happen since 2014!

Stardust, yeah is out! I only work with facts, I confess that I can exaggerate, but all I publish was said for you guys!

Since no one sent me a PM, now I'm allying myself with the GluGods, together we will bring down the KKH mafia lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Since no one sent me a PM, now I'm allying myself with the GluGods, together we will bring down the KKH mafia lol

Aw, I'm sorry buddy! Next time I'll keep in mind to pass on the tips to you as soon as I notice them. :o I couldn't grind for a lot either, maybe 100.

Thanks to TTemb, for this amazing discovery!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Thank you for the information Prisha! I guess I will continue to grind for K-stars, since there isn't anything special, but I'll have one more cumulative task, since this new update has been released I have 7 or 8 tasks on my to do list, didn't I saw this happen since 2014!

Stardust, yeah is out! I only work with facts, I confess that I can exaggerate, but all I publish was said for you guys!

They already spoiled our fun lol so no need to PM...maybe next weekend if there is an importante glitch we can exchange PM's and we'll make you part of the mafia. I bet that's an offer you can't refuse hehe.

I saw your magazine! LOL. Sassy is such a bad girl...you go Sassy!!

Edit: Xime did it!

Valentines.jpg
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Aaand the glitch is fixed. At least I got to take advantage of it while it lasted and finished up the event. ;) (I know, I know. Don't look at me like that!! I have work the rest of the weekend!)
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Hi, would any one mind sharing the tip with the me? Thank you :o:o:o
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    lol, looks like I missed quite the afternoon! Bummer, but glad you guys were able to get some stars.

epkq5k.jpg

I got the hair in my box. Well, actually I got Kstars so I chose another box and voila! I wish the flower was a different color considering my hair, but I still like the updo look.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts

Missed out on all the fun too, what was it all about ?
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Missed out on all the fun too, what was it all about ?

We were earning the points and K-stars with few to no energy use due to a little glitch in Napa Valley (I think it was only there). We were starting a date, closing the game, getting in again and then getting a message saying the usual "you did great!". So basically we were just going in and out of Napa and getting the points and kstars without much energy use...It was the coolest thing ever. LOL

I hope is good to be so explicit about it?
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    How did people get hundreds of stars?? Hundreds.
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    How did people get hundreds of stars?? Hundreds.

The glitch was available for at least 4 hours. So, if people had the time, they could rack up a lot of a lot of k stars.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• +++Jeneen++++++Jeneen+++ Registered Users 20 Posts
    I'm having trouble posting a pic from my phone, But go to your closet and try and be Kate Middleton inspired wedding dress with a flower crown it is such a pretty bridal look.