Options

Where is Malibu?

rolyatquerolyatque Registered Users 1 Posts
So the Malibu location is gone? Where did it go? Will it come back? I bought the house and everything inside it, so I really hope I didn't waste my stars :/

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. Malibu is now on the California transportation tab. People felt it belonged their all along. Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    beeswaxbeeswax Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi. Malibu is now on the California transportation tab. People felt it belonged their all along. Hope this helps.

I was so glad to find it in California! My OCD was driving me nuts ... who would travel by plane to go to Malibu from LAX!! =P
  • Options
    Kl_13Kl_13 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I may be overlooking something but I can't find any of the cities like Soho, Paris, etc. I've lost a lot of money looking for it. I have the latest update also. Any help?? Thanks so much in advance
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi, and welcome to the forum. There is a stickies topic up top, that has all the locations, it might need updating but soho is still in
    NY, you get there by going to the JFK NY location. Paris is just Paris. It's underneath the London destination on the flights. I'm not on my laptop, but I'll try to post the link for you.

What at other cities can't you find? The modified the locations pop up tab, but you'll get the hang. How long have you been playing? The first key to success in the game is to stop paying for travel. And to really enhance your game experience, you should remove the ads. Do this by purchasing even the smallest pick of Stars from the Star Shop. When there are no more dis at every screen change, you can really get into the game uninterrupted. Plus, I used my 10$ star pack of 105 stars, which gave me most of the 120 stars needed for the plane. So, that one purchase killed two birds. Enhanced the game, and grave me most of what I needed. When you buy the plane....no more airfare. Fly around the world for free, that means as much energy as you wish to grind for. You also need a vehicle, for travel among the California location, the NYlocations, and any other multiple location airport stop that comes along.

here is the link. It's the basic list, and then following posts add the more recent additions. M
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary