Options

Ombre bob from 2/5/16 weekend still glitched

CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
Is anyone else having the issue that the ombre is only in the front and not the in the back?! Trying to post photos but my phone is being a struggle

Comments

• Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Yeah, it's still only ombré on one side. I was hoping that glu would fix with the latest update, but they didn't.

2rhwimg.jpg
    It really needs to be fixed because many players spent a lot of their hard earned stars to get the hair.
    Sophie
  • Options
    Thank you for posting a pic!! I totally agree we earned that hair and then we get stuck with this glitched mess!
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    From all iOS users, the hair is still glitched. I hate when Glu is more concerned about things that prejudice them than about the players.
  • Options
    Right. A glitch that negatively effects them is fixed asap. A glitch effecting our gameplay wellll that can wait....a bit frustrating to say the least.
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    To be honest, I didn't even realize it was like that. And I'm not all that concerned for the small 2mm piece of hair to be fixed. I'm sorry that I'm against the grain but I'd like to see others things change/be fixed before that little hair that you can't really even tell unless you look REALLY close.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    Thanks for your opinion bobbie. I respect it, but playing on my iPad I can really see the glitch it's annoying as all heck when that's a hair I use the majority of the time. as a hairdresser it drives me crazy to have a tacky ombre bang.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Still waiting for it to be fixed :) Same for the short bob with hat that is glitched now for some people. These are paid-for items and they have to be fixed regardless.
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I have an idea. why not start a thread for Game Bugs. Things that aren't affecting gameplay, but is just sloppy, wonky or broken.
    That would probably be more effective than individual threads. If we present it as a compiled list, I think it would be most effective. If we ARE making the list. I'd love to include
    • Missing Make Up table and clothes rack in Milan's Eleganza studio
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Great idea KoKo!
  • Options
    We can rename this to collect the list then we'll just keep adding to it, but it can't turn into a wish list spill over from suggestions. Don't forget this one - the Marilyn Lips.
    • (Forgot the event name) Marilyn Lips - looks like Marilyn put her lipstick on after a few drinks too many.
    • Latest Hombre Hair only hombre on one side. See pictures at beginning of thread.
    • Invisible makeup table and clothes rack in Eleganza

Lets keep the list growing with the legitimate sloppy programming. We do appreciate all the good things happening, but this is like a honeydew list. Honeydo this when you get a chance. :)

(I'm running out to keep celebrating Valentines day,Mr PuterHead is off today. ANd I feel so bad that my RL hubby has taken up all my time. But Vats celebration is coming.....as soon as the real one is back at work. *wink Think of it like make up romance but without the argument. ;))
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    lol Koko!

Good idea for a thread!

Right now I can recall about those plaid pants that is with the wrong pattern at men's wardrobe, Charli knows more about it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Yes Vats and he also mentioned a suit having sleeves shorter on one side. Sadly I cannot remember which, maybe someone does?
    PM to add
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Are these the items that you'll all talking about?

2dilu9i.jpg
    Sophie
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    To be honest, I didn't even realize it was like that. And I'm not all that concerned for the small 2mm piece of hair to be fixed. I'm sorry that I'm against the grain but I'd like to see others things change/be fixed before that little hair that you can't really even tell unless you look REALLY close.

Sorry, but I also have to say the hair doesn't bother me. On *my own* hair, sure; but I agree with Bobbie. There's more that affects game play here than a smidgen of hair. The game is rife with probs. Half hair, don't care.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Thanks Cookie. Those two really bother me, and my OCD.

Okay, here are a few more:

The daily gift box shorts (left) compared to another pair of shorts from the wardrobe. See the difference in measurements?

snFjBVi.pngn4BLGrK.png

And these items which never appeared in my daily gift box, or event boxes

XDAB7HF.pngevKGStX.png

Also, this yellow exclamation mark indicates there's something new in my Photo Booth, but won't go away. This drives me crazy, since I have bought everything in their and it has been same since the first day.

fX77TaE.pngwRvWDUx.png

I might even restart the game to fix it, ugh!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Oh, and why is San Francisco not in California? Napa Valley and Big Sur too. But since they are temporary locations, I can deal with it.

This hat from last year's Valentine's event appear twice in my wardrobe, I don't know why

T55RmEs.png

And these pants from v3.3 disappeared from my wardrobe after I updated to v4.5, still missing

CbYX8vv.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Yes! I never saw any of those giftbox items appear in Jax's game too. I thought it was just me being unlucky, but when I think about it, it's highly impossible. I've received ALL the shark sweater a long time ago, and have at least seen the other gift box items in the un-opened boxes. I think Glu should check out that shirt and pants, highly important!
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Cookie thanks for the pics!

Yeah those items that Charli posted never pop up to me too. I want the pink shirt, cause it's boring to wear pink every wednesday always with the same clothes!

However they sould pop up only at daily gift boxes and not at event boxes!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Charli wrote: »

And these items which never appeared in my daily gift box, or event boxes

XDAB7HF.pngevKGStX.png
    Vats wrote: »

Yeah those items that Charli posted never pop up to me too. I want the pink shirt, cause it's boring to wear pink every wednesday always with the same clothes!

However they sould pop up only at daily gift boxes and not at event boxes!

I find it very unusual that I've seen the male NPCs on my new game wearing those daily giftbox shirts that's shown from Charli screenshot.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I kinda think there isn't a glitch with the ombré hair and that glu just intended for it to look that way :/ God knows why though, would look much better all over.
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    Lyanna wrote: »
    I kinda think there isn't a glitch with the ombré hair and that glu just intended for it to look that way :/ God knows why though, would look much better all over.

Android users have the correct ombre hair. You can see it in the link I posted below, in all colors.

Glu, don't make me jealous of android users for too long!

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?200075-Weekend-Fashion-Show-2-5-16-Superbowl-Balmain-amp-Black!&p=429691&viewfull=1#post429691
    PM to add
  • Options
    I know Nai I feel like us iOS users are getting the short end of the stick as of late!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Really the main thing that bothers me is who the heck is responsible for all the guys' pants hems being so ridic short. Who on earth *does* that? And why?? It looks so bad, what is *up* with that?!

Regarding everyone who has the problem with the hair with the hat: I would gladly give you mine, which has no probs. I really dislike that look and never use it.
  • Options
    • (Forgot the event name) Marilyn Lips - looks like Marilyn put her lipstick on after a few drinks too many.
    • Latest Hombre Hair only hombre on one side. See pictures at beginning of thread. iOS Glitch only Android has it right
    • Update botched the women's short hair and Black hat with the wide Brim.
    • Invisible makeup table and clothes rack in Eleganza

Since a detailed discusseion and pictures and links for the problems are all in this thread, I'd like you guy to continue the bullet list. So, we'll have the short list, and the details about them here And, we're looking for actual glitches, not things we'd like.

About the missing pants...I'd submit a ticket for that, unless other people are complaining. in fact, when the list is ready, I'll link each bullet item to the post showing the issue. Good morning!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Really the main thing that bothers me is who the heck is responsible for all the guys' pants hems being so ridic short. Who on earth *does* that? And why?? It looks so bad, what is *up* with that?!

Regarding everyone who has the problem with the hair with the hat: I would gladly give you mine, which has no probs. I really dislike that look and never use it.

I have a male character and I rarely play him because the pants hem being so darn short REALLY bugs me. I don't understand that a tall. They should come down some, but they prob think that is the "fad" since a lot of the ladies pants are like that too (which is also annoying).
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!