Petition To Keep BIG SUR!

ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
Dear Glu,

I am not alone in concluding that Big Sur as a location should not be removed after Valentines. With the Kstars & Kcash spent on this particular location, it would be a shame to just make it a seasonal destination. Please consider it as a permanent dating destination. You can change the decor any way you want so it really doesn't have to be Valentines themed.

But please... the moon, the table, the lanterns, the tiki torches, and most of all... The beautiful Maltese puppy must be spared. Please, please please make Big Sur a permanent dating location that we can peruse just like any other dating spot.

Thank you for reading this.

2wce62h.jpg

#SaveBigSur!

Dear forum members & KKH lovers alike, please join me in this petition to save Big Sur as a permanent KKH location. It's too beautiful to let go!
GC: Zoë Strange

Comments

• QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Yeah I definitely agree about not removing Big Sur and I want the same for Napa Valley. Why waste such beautiful locations for a few days of the year?

It makes absolutely no sense to me at all.

#SaveBigSur
    Sophie
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I'm with you on this, Zoye!

I simply couldn't justify spending kstars on a dog I'd only see once a year! And I begrudge having to spend money decorating a place that may/most likely disappear soon. I only recently began decorating SCL once it was actually being used.

There's no way to know if the location will disappear like Napa did last year so I won't buy anything for it. It's a shame though, because it's a beautiful location!

#SaveBigSur!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Add me to the list! It would be nice to keep this as a permanent location for dates. And I wouldn't want to lose the cute doggie!
    iOS
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Signed! #SaveBigSur
  • kaa909kaa909 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I agree! Add me to the save Big Sur list. ��
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Too beautiful!

#SaveBigSur
    PM to add
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    As much as I would love this location to stay, it's really just for dates, which, while romantic, we can do a date with 1/4 of the energy in other locations. I cannot foresee a location that is for JUST dates to stay. There is no tapables, no other activity.. The dog will likely go with the location, or potentially they will move it if you buy it. I'm not sure, but I want the dog. I cannot justify spending the money and then the dog leaving. I TEALLY wish Glu would have addressed this. However, you can spend LOTS of K Stars of the other decor and it goes away so maybe they felt people would be okay with the dog being the same?!?
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    That scenery is so breathtaking. Please don't remove it Glu!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Having a dog but taking it away is def strange unless they put it somewhere else?

Also, is there a reason the lights to the right are cash but the lights to the left are kstars?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Keep Big Sur, please.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I agree Keep Big Sur Please

re: the dog. I wonder, if the location 'closes' till next year, and we've bought the dog, might it appear in one of our other homes? And, would that mean if we didn't buy it, we miss out on the dog? Although, if it popped up in Mexico or Tribeca, the two pet free homes, then supposed you bought the Big Sur dog, but didn't own on e of those two homes? Very confusing. I'll probably buy the dog, feeding into my fomo (fear of missing out) lol.

Oh, yeah, save big sur? Please?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • beeswaxbeeswax Registered Users 5 Posts
    Oh both Big Sur and Napa Valley are so pretty! I hope they both stay! This petition has my vote!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Count me in!

#SaveBigSur
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Please please! These locations are sooo pretty; it would be such a shame to only see them once a year!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Keep Big Sur AND NAPA VALLEY! Please! #SaveBigSur #SaveNapaValley
  • CodeRedCodeRed Registered Users 46 Posts
    Agreed, please keep Big Sur!

#SaveBigSur
    iOS doll: Ruby, A+++ lister, last comeback, daily player and I love new friends.
    GC is Synerje87, feel free to add me.
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    #saveBigSur ❤️
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Curious, and sorry if I missed someone commenting on this already.....but did anyone buy the dog, and if so, does it give out energy like the the other pets?

Edit: almost forgot, definitely in favor of keeping these locations! Please, glu?
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Curious, and sorry if I missed someone commenting on this already.....but did anyone buy the dog, and if so, does it give out energy like the the other pets?

Yeah, you'll recive kash, xp points and energy like any other animal in the game.
    Sophie
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Keep Big Sur AND NAPA VALLEY! Please! #SaveBigSur #SaveNapaValley

Same. Both of them are really such a nice idea.
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I think it's fun that they are temporary locations. Makes them special! And we look forward to them next year then :)
  • twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
    This petition is now signed by moi.
    #SaveBigSur
    #SaveNapaValley

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I love both the Big Sur and Napa Valley locations.

They are wonderful and welcome changes of scenery for dates, and the backgrounds are gorgeous.

I relax on these special dates...no hustle and bustle of the cities to be seen anywhere...just nature in all its glory...so please leave these magical locals Glu.

Thank you,
    Randi
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    I hope this petition is not going to be taken seriously. If anything people should be signing the remove the 4,000 kash prize petition not whatever this to keep a location where you can only date and not do any gigs whatsoever. Remove it and bring it back next year. Like someone else said:

Cchaircc wrote: »
    I think it's fun that they are temporary locations. Makes them special! And we look forward to them next year then
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Perhaps another petition is in order to demand that Glu protects posters from being forced to sign petitions they don't like,visiting threads they find to be stupid and being forced to answer questions they deem annoying. Unfortunately we must deal with the Glu employee who emerges from our closets and holds us hostage until we comply. It would be so much nicer if we could simply disagree with petitions by not signing them as well as choosing not to read threads that irritate us and merely ignoring questions deemed repetitive and annoying. I know I would sleep much better at night knowing that if I choose to answer a newbie question that there isn't a longtime player tied up by a Glu enforcer being cruelly forced to read and respond to threads they deem a nuisance.
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts

Edit: almost forgot, definitely in favor of keeping these locations! Please, glu?
    I bought the dog. Thus far it's still there, the location and the dog. I'm hoping they keep it for good because Valentines is over but you never know. Maybe it's a month long thing. But keeping a location just for dates is ok by me.

#SaveBigSur
    #SaveNapa
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    twofangs wrote: »
    This petition is now signed by moi.
    #SaveBigSur
    #SaveNapaValley

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I love both the Big Sur and Napa Valley locations.

They are wonderful and welcome changes of scenery for dates, and the backgrounds are gorgeous.

I relax on these special dates...no hustle and bustle of the cities to be seen anywhere...just nature in all its glory...so please leave these magical locals Glu.

Thank you,
    Randi

This is really so perfectly said.