Options

Brazen in St Barts is the new Unity Theater

JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
I'm currently being driven crazy with one- and two- energy actions at my St Barts photoshoot. Ugh. Not one thing above four energy.

Comments

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Yikes, thanks for the warning! I always kinda cry inside when I see an event at Unity. So slow and then you have to wait for them to refresh as well, zzzzz.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Thanks for the tip! I haaaate doing gigs in San Fran. I also hate those new modeling gigs where you are sitting in the audience. Those actions take forever to pop up as well, especially after the friend action and the fashion star one.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks Julesmo!

I'll make sure to keep away from that place!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Thanks for the tip! I haaaate doing gigs in San Fran. I also hate those new modeling gigs where you are sitting in the audience. Those actions take forever to pop up as well, especially after the friend action and the fashion star one.

Totally! I hate when we have to do gigs at these places. It's impossible to be quick about it.
    iOS
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Thanks for the warning! Sometimes at work I sneak away to play KKH, but I can't never be gone for more than 5 minutes... Can you imagine the blo-ody struggle when I have to complete a gig at The Unity Theater ?
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio