Krossover Event!

VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
fAuqfBd.png?1

Just got this! Let's try out!
Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
Prev13456789

Comments

• Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Omg!!! I love the fact that we live in the same country And I saw this before going to sleep!. LOL.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I just got it and I thought I was lucky enough to be randomly selected, lol. Since I've seen the items before I thought it might vary. Yay so excited and happy for everyone :D
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I got it too on both of my games.☺😊

image.php?di=QNLQ9.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I'm literally screaming.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. I'm back from the land of the flu with some details about the New Kendall and Kylie game.

They just released the Kendall & Kylie game worldwide.
    K&K also has its own forum here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?204-Kendall-amp-Kylie-Official-Forum

Players can access it through the game as well. I'm going to try it. But probably tomorrow. I have to be honest, I've been waiting for this game for seems like ages! And now we have 2 forums to play in. But, if you've been playing KKH, this is what we've all been looking forward to. Spread the news about the game, it will help others decide to go for it ot not.

Have fun and let us know what you think!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Geez, this is not fun at all. It's actually a pain and getting my teeth pulled sounds like a better fate lol. Loading screens for EVERY place you go to that takes like 10+ seconds to load.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    So I need to play as a guy at K&K to get the items on KKH?

Cause I chose a girl, the guys are weird!

Level 6 now tomorrow I'll try to get to 8, hope that counter is just for level 8 and not to finish an event on KKH too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    not a single crossover item for the KKH men is cute. NOT. A. SINGLE. ONE.

if we'd also gotten ombre/dip dye hair I'd be all over this but as is? I'm purposefully sitting out.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Just 24 hours? Cmon
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    24 hours isn't very long, considering the fact that my k&k game keeps freezing :(
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • RaztasticalRaztastical Registered Users 26 Posts
    DONE! Just chilling with Kylie :D Kinda meh about the hair but love the rest of the items!
    image_zpsogktblsm.jpeg
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Do we HAVE to watch those 2 videos on startup? No choice to skip, really? Guess I won't be able to make it then. My poor device doesn’t have enough memory to launch a game, sign-in Google and play a video, all at once.

I love the items! We should get them for just downloading the app :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    Ugh, I got stuck after the part where you have to help clean the salon. Anyone knows what I have to do after that?
    I'm up to level 6 on my games so I've been dying to have a freebie ombrè hair for my dolls.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I can't say I'm a HUGE fan of the dress and the shoes (those shoes omg) but the hair...Want!
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
    I'm disappointed that this game doesn't have any tappables. Ugh! I can't even watch videos for free energy.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I'm disappointed that this game doesn't have any tappables. Ugh! I can't even watch videos for free energy.

But it has! I tried to tap some things in Malibu, Santa Monica and Calabasas and it works. I think it's 2 tappables per scenario :)

There are a few tappables! Only like 1 or 2 per location though =\ and I don't think they reload every 2 minutes. It seems to be longer than that
    XoXo
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Anyone know if the game and the crossover quest are going to be available for the Kindle Fire? I keep checking the app store and turning my game on and off, but nada.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    Cherrey wrote: »
    But it has! I tried to tap some things in Malibu, Santa Monica and Calabasas and it works. I think it's 2 tappables per scenario :)

Oh thanks. The energy takes too long to recharge though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    le sigh, just now got my hands on the Ipad and while I have 24 hours left, it is taking 4-EVER to DL. wish me lots of luck!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    This game crashes a lot. :\
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • puglover_puglover_ Registered Users 15 Posts
    Really wish it had videos for gems, cash, and energy!
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I'm not getting and offer for Kim's outfit in KKG....anyone else?
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    Can someone maybe help me out playing the K&K game? I have no goals but it says "Maybe there's someone you need to talk to?" :confused: I'm on L5
    IOS

• MaliibuMaliibu Registered Users 22 Posts
    Can you guys add me on Game Center (MzMalibu) I have both games but I never really used Game Center and I would love to interact withe the community more. Been playing kkh for awhile now (level 35)

***nvmd I think I figured it out -_-
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Made it to level 6 and then my game made me start all over from the beginning 😒
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    LOVING the level of detail in the customization of your doll! HATING how there's an ad between everything and how it keeps crashing and freezing! Takes forever to do anything.
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Can someone maybe help me out playing the K&K game? I have no goals but it says "Maybe there's someone you need to talk to?" :confused: I'm on L5

What was the last goal you had?
    XoXo
    What was the last goal you had?

Perry was at the salon cleaning up and that girl and I went to have coffee at Calabasas. We were getting ready for K&K to come to the salon.
    IOS