I got the Krossover quest!!

AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
As you may or may not have heard, there's a crossover even between kkh and kkg. When I opened my kkh game tonight, it all of a sudden popped up, but in my stupidity and excitement, I forgot to take a screenshot (I will post my doll wearing the items as soon as i get them, however).

Basically, they told me that if I reach level 8 in kkg (which i have, just in case i ever got this offer), Simon will call me with a quest an offer me a full outfit, including the amazing blue ombre hairstyle. I have to wait 8 hours for the actual call, but I'll make sure to post the picture after.

Since I've seen this mentioned before and people wondering if it's real, ITS REAL! I can not wait.

Comments

• LizardLizard Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 27 Posts
    Same but my device is not compatible :(

1455668633-screenshot-2016-02-17-01-19-10-2.jpeg
    Pics, pics, pics.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Lizard, why isn't your device compatible? What platform are you? tomorrow morning I'll try and help, but list your details so maybe someone see can help,it this. I'm sorry it appdned. is t a spaceciasue?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Here are the male items!
    image_zpsxy3gvpnq.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I didn't take a screenshot of the window but here are the male items in the Kendall & Kylie game (I already got them!)
    image_zpsbwlpuo8b.jpeg

It includes the sweater, pants, boot, and necklace.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    My devices are not compatible either. I can't download KKG. Definitely a bummer. According to the Google Play details page it should be compatible with Android version 3.0.0 and above. I am 4.0.3 and can't download it.

eGHMs7q.png
    iOS
  • wacamoewacamoe Registered Users 61 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    My devices are not compatible either. I can't download KKG. Definitely a bummer. According to the Google Play details page it should be compatible with Android version 3.0.0 and above. I am 4.0.3 and can't download it.

eGHMs7q.png
    Unfortunately, not every device will be compatible from KKH to K&K. What device are you on?

Thanks!
    -Wacamoe
    happy gaming
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Thank you for providing the pictures of the event. In my excitement, I totally spaced out. I'm sorry to hear that some of your devices are incompatible, that's a real bummer :(

I figured I'd post a picture of the kkg game: hair, top, pants and boots. While I like the art style, I'm not a fan of the game but I played it to be prepared for this, lol.
    RfGwBRP.jpg
  • Mary121Mary121 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I haven't gotten the call from Simon even though I reached level 8 in KKG. Anyone having the same issue?
  • agneauagneau Registered Users 2 Posts
    Mary121 wrote: »
    I haven't gotten the call from Simon even though I reached level 8 in KKG. Anyone having the same issue?

Me too! I downloaded the app and reached to level 8. No call from Simon. Very disappointing!
    You had 24 hours from when the game became available, to download from the Krossover Event Screen (pictured above) to qualify for the Krossover event. I started on 2 of my devicex, but didn't take it on the third in time, so while you could still download and play K&K the Krossover Event eligibility was over. If you didn't take the game during that period, you could not partcipate in the Krossover event.

If you started the event within the right time, and completed the event, got the clothes in the K&K game, but received no call, then you should check the play store for an update if you're Android. There was a glitch, that has been corrected for Android players who participated in the Krossover event. Hope this helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Unless you saw the krossover screen announcement, I'm not sure it is still available. I thought there was 24 hours from the launch, to jump into this offer, and then complete it whenever. Right now my last game is nearly level7, but I never saw the crossover screen so I am not convinced I'm eligible. You can ask customer care, or wait to see what happens when I'm level 8.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    There are two threads about this. and I don't want to repeat myself, so I'm closing this and leaving the thread in FAQ open.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.