Options

Which house should I buy??

Eliana532Eliana532 Registered Users 3 Posts
so I'm gonna have a baby soon with my husband and I don't know weather to buy the apartment in London or the house in Malibu to have the nursery and the baby in. I don't want to put the nursery in my Hollywood house bc I really don't like it. I feel like Malibu is closer to Simon and Maria's office and the whole game is based in California, but the one in London just suits me way more and I just like it better.

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    IMO the best house to buy is the Calabassas mansion. It is the largest house and you can invite 7 guests when there is a party event. Helps you finish the event so much faster.
    iOS
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Eliana532 wrote: »
    so I'm gonna have a baby soon with my husband and I don't know weather to buy the apartment in London or the house in Malibu to have the nursery and the baby in. I don't want to put the nursery in my Hollywood house bc I really don't like it. I feel like Malibu is closer to Simon and Maria's office and the whole game is based in California, but the one in London just suits me way more and I just like it better.

The nursery is going to be in all of your homes so really the options of houses should be more about how useful they can be for your game than where the nursery is going to look better.

Oh! I forgot. You only pay for the nursery decoration once but you'll have it in all of your houses, so I say if you like London go for it!!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Eliana532 wrote: »

The nursery appears in all your houses no matter which you go with. Personally I own both of the houses and I'd go with the London one since you also have So Chic there so it feels like more of a home. The Malibu one has a lot of furniture that you can only buy with K stars and the London one has really expensive furniture so it comes down to what you have more of.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.