Krossover Event!

Comments

• CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    RubyAmazed wrote: »
    LOVING the level of detail in the customization of your doll! HATING how there's an ad between everything and how it keeps crashing and freezing! Takes forever to do anything.

So weird. I never had any ads on mine now that you mentioned it lol.
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Just playing for long enough to get the items on KKH because I REALLY dislike the new game.
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Do i have to reach level 8 in KKG to get the quest in KKH?
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Perry was at the salon cleaning up and that girl and I went to have coffee at Calabasas. We were getting ready for K&K to come to the salon.

Have you tried going to all of the locations and making sure there's nobody you need to talk to? I wish I could remember exactly what to do after that :(
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
    Do i have to reach level 8 in KKG to get the quest in KKH?

It should have just popped up when you opened kkh like the weekend events do, and say that you have 24 hrs to get to lvl 8. Mine popped up at first, but now it's gone and I'm only on level 6. I think there might be a glitch =\
    XoXo
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    How do we start the Krossover quest from Simon? I got to Level 8 on Kendall and Kylie and there were 2 options saying I reached Level 8.

"Collect" and "Collect + Game". I clicked "Collect + Game" which apparently sends you to download KKH and I promptly exited that download screen and went back to KKH and now I can't find the thing that says to collect the Krossover thing and Simon is not calling me? Ugh...
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    How do we start the Krossover quest from Simon? I got to Level 8 on Kendall and Kylie and there were 2 options saying I reached Level 8.

"Collect" and "Collect + Game". I clicked "Collect + Game" which apparently sends you to download KKH and I promptly exited that download screen and went back to KKH and now I can't find the thing that says to collect the Krossover thing and Simon is not calling me? Ugh...

Same here! Nothing from Simon yet. Plus the event keeps disappearing then reappearing on my KKH game. I have a feeling I won't be getting my rewards...
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    So frustrating! I decided to start over, I didn't even know you could change your skin color so that was different the 2nd time. But once again the same thing happens. The game crashes and once again I have 0 goals. If they don't help us out or give us more than 24 hours, there is no way I'm getting the prizes.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    WOOHOO!

I went into my KKG game and immediately got my items. I also got the achievements for having 10 friends play, finally lol. Gave me 20 k-gems. Thing is, I don't recognize a lot of friends because it doesn't use the GC name. I only recognize eselle, Luz, Minne, Zoye.

I'll be starting a male for Jax on KKG hee.
    PM to add
    [EMAIL="[URL=http://s1167.photobucket.com/user/bellarose08/media/Snapbucket/AAB13E52-DB77-47C4-A1D2-95017928F736.png.html][IMG]http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q636/bellarose08/Snapbucket/AAB13E52-DB77-47C4-A1D2-95017928F736.png[/IMG][/URL]"][/email]AAB13E52-DB77-47C4-A1D2-95017928F736.png

Guys!!! Is it just me, or does Matthew look like Bruce?! Hahaha I think it's awesome :P

Side note: I'm getting nervous about not getting the rewards since so many of you are having issues. Should we contact Glu?
    XoXo
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Did anyone did this quest yet? I can't find it anywhere on my game. Help!

image.php?di=QT3G3.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Carol, once you click on the task, the airplace sign will bob up and down. U click it and you'll see the highlighted location that you need to go. This applies to all tasks.
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Carol, once you click on the task, the airplace sign will bob up and down. U click it and you'll see the highlighted location that you need to go. This applies to all tasks.

Where is perry's place located at? My game is not telling me. I have a feeling that I'm not gonna get the items on time.

Edit: Nevermind. I found it on my other game.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• sunnypinkskysunnypinksky Registered Users 19 Posts
    I have 9 copies of the party at Kendalls quest and three of the kindness concert quest in my quest log even though I've completed them both. The worst part is it won't let me advance in the story line, and it won't let me redo the old quests either so I'm just stuck.
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    On my, this is amazing! Stupid me didn't take the iPad today and I just got to work.. it's gonna be looong 9+ hours until I get home and be able to download and play.. I don't think I'm gonna make it :(
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    On my, this is amazing! Stupid me didn't take the iPad today and I just got to work.. it's gonna be looong 9+ hours until I get home and be able to download and play.. I don't think I'm gonna make it :(

The 24h timing will only start once you open your game :)
    PM to add
    It seems like it's gonna take me forever to collect energy for a 3 hr gig. Ugh!
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Omg the event disappeared from my game. Did this happened to anyone else?

Edit: Now the event reappeared on my games. My games has too many glitches right now.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Mary121Mary121 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have both games, reached level 8 (I'm at lelvel 9 now actually) but haven't received the call in KKH. Does it take a while or was it immediately for everyone who already got it?
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    My kkh game wont load!! What do I do????????
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • oh_ollyoh_olly Registered Users 21 Posts
    I feel like I'm stucked on the 6 level forever in k&k :(
    iOS player on the 3rd comeback
    new friends are always welcome!:p
    GC: oh_olly
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Tips for levelling up in K&K:

- Date new contacts - the first time you date someone the date is only 30 mins, and you should be able to complete it using 10-12 energy bolts for 40 level up points at the end of the date

- Tap on GC/ Google+ friends and refresh locations - each time you tap on someone to say hello you get level up points
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Yes! Now I'm on level 7. I'm almost this close to getting the ombrè hair for both of my dolls.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Tips for levelling up in K&K:

- Date new contacts - the first time you date someone the date is only 30 mins, and you should be able to complete it using 10-12 energy bolts for 40 level up points at the end of the date

- Tap on GC/ Google+ friends and refresh locations - each time you tap on someone to say hello you get level up points

Thanks for the tip Lucy. I will try to date an NPC on my games.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• CodeRedCodeRed Registered Users 46 Posts
    I checked the App Store just the other day to see if it was available for my country and nothing. Now I've been playing it since I saw it posted here :D
    I'm on level 6 right now and I like it so far, I messed up with my name though, instead of deleting the one the game created for me I accidentally confirmed it. Oh well, maybe in the future I can change it.
    iOS doll: Ruby, A+++ lister, last comeback, daily player and I love new friends.
    GC is Synerje87, feel free to add me.
    I don't have any friends on my android game. Carol, do you see Jax in your friend list? I should at least see you, since I see you in my KKH game.
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I don't have any friends on my android game. Carol, do you see Jax in your friend list? I should at least see you, since I see you in my KKH game.

Nope. Jax isn't on my games either.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• @GamerGal@GamerGal Registered Users 1 Posts
    I can't get the Krossover items even though I'm at lvl 8 on Kendall and Kylie and maxed on this game. I got Kendall and Kylie Krossover items on kkg but not on kkh
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    CodeRed wrote: »
    I checked the App Store just the other day to see if it was available for my country and nothing. Now I've been playing it since I saw it posted here :D
    I'm on level 6 right now and I like it so far, I messed up with my name though, instead of deleting the one the game created for me I accidentally confirmed it. Oh well, maybe in the future I can change it.

I tried to change mine when they asked for but when I tried to click ok it restarted the game so...My avatar name is Andrea because I had no option lol.
    The game is super glitchy, I like the graphics but I think is a little too 'teen' for my liking.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Just reached lvl 8 and I have the items on k&k but I still don't have them on kkh. The crossover banner in k&k is gone. I can't find ugh