Krossover Clothing Event Not Activated

CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
I downloaded Kendall and Kylie app from the link given by the Kardashian Hollywood App. I reached Level 8 on the Kendall and Kylie game and received an event saying I unlocked a Krossover event to Kim Kardashian's game. I have the Krossover clothes in the Kendall and Kylie app, but have not received the promised event in my KKH game. I did a few side gigs to see if Simon would call with anything, but nothing. I went to his office in Hollywood, but no speech bubble appears. I tapped the Megaphone Event Notification, but nothing to activate the quest. I only have around 15 hours left in the timer before I miss out on this chance. How do we activate the quest?....

Posting here in case it might be a glitch. I do not want to e-mail Glu directly now since I am not sure if they can manually add in clothes (which they probably won't do anyways... lol)

Playing on: Android device
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4
Game: Male Level 34 (about to be Level 35)
Updated to the latest KKH
Prev1345

Comments

• samanthayhsamanthayh Registered Users 25 Posts
    I got it, but it says I need to complete a gig at pop glam in Beverly Hills.
  • emillersmallsemillersmalls Registered Users 11 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    I downloaded Kendall and Kylie app from the link given by the Kardashian Hollywood App. I reached Level 8 on the Kendall and Kylie game and received an event saying I unlocked a Krossover event to Kim Kardashian's game. I have the Krossover clothes in the Kendall and Kylie app, but have not received the promised event in my KKH game. I did a few side gigs to see if Simon would call with anything, but nothing. I went to his office in Hollywood, but no speech bubble appears. I tapped the Megaphone Event Notification, but nothing to activate the quest. I only have around 15 hours left in the timer before I miss out on this chance. How do we activate the quest?....

Posting here in case it might be a glitch. I do not want to e-mail Glu directly now since I am not sure if they can manually add in clothes (which they probably won't do anyways... lol)

Playing on: Android device
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4
    Updated to the latest KKH

Same thing happened to me. I downloaded the link, played to level 8 and received a notification that I would have the clothes I just had to go back to KKH and Simon would call. Went back to game no phone call. I believe it is a glitch.
    Plying on a Android Samsung galaxy 4
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Same thing. Rewards for k&k, nothing with kkh. I got less then 15 hours left :(
    I play on a Samsung galaxy tab4
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Same thing for me too. Finished level 8 on KKG hours ago, received the Krossover items for that game, but have received nothing on KKH and no phone call from Simon. Also, the event keeps disappearing and then reappearing on my game.

I'm playing on a Droid Turbo 2 android and have never has any issues in the past.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I reached up to level 8 on KKG on my first game and received the clothing on that game. The banner disappeared and reappeared on KKH, but I didn't get a phone call from Simon about the gig.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Mary121Mary121 Registered Users 3 Posts
    So I downloaded KKG, reached level 8, and got my cammo outfit there last night. I've been going back to KKH regularly waiting to get the call from Simon for the Krossover event but its just not happening. Am I just going to miss out on it, or did it take a while for anyone else?
  • EliaElia Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same thing for me too. I kave reached level 8 in KKG hours ago and received the clothes in that game. Then nothing in KKH.
    Android 5.0.2
    HTC Desire 816
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. I'm doing this with you guys now. Just started the first game, on iOS, I'm at level 5 so I'm sure I'll be looking for my clothes along with you shortly. I'm letting Glu know about this. AppleP wants her slip dress!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Thanks for confirming it everyone! I was going to restart the Kylie game... but I'll hold on for now to see what's going to happen. It took forever to get to Level 8.
  • MarthaMartha Registered Users 18 Posts
    This happened to me too. Got to level 8 yesterday on KKG and still nothing on KKH.
    Android 5.1.1
    Samsung Galaxy S6
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Same here.

Got the clothes on K&K but no call or clothes on KKH.

iPhone 4s
    iOS 9.1
    Level 38
    Female
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Same here.

Got the clothes on K&K but no call or clothes on KKH.

Same :(

Galaxy Tab 2
    Android 4.1.2
    Level 37
    Female
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I know it's just a game, but come on. We do our part, Glu should do theirs. Fix this as quickly as you fixed the Napa dates glitch.
    Julesmo wrote: »
    I know it's just a game, but come on. We do our part, Glu should do theirs. Fix this as quickly as you fixed the Napa dates glitch.

Exactly! I'm playing KKG since yesterday, I can say for sure that I sleep less than five hours last night... And now this? ****!
    I didn't get a phone call from Simon about the gigs on both of my games after I reached level 8 on KKG.

Android 4.4.2
    Samsung Galaxy avant
    Level 37
    Female

Android 4.4.2
    Samsung Galaxy tab 4
    Level 19
    Female
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Fix this asap, glu!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Android
    GalaxyS4mini
    Max level
    Male

Ok I reached level 8 as you can see at this screenhot:
    LYOOXHN.png

But I didn't received a call from Simon in my KKH game and the counter is still on!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    So... It's an Android problem? As always...
  • MarthaMartha Registered Users 18 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »

Exactly!! I even spent money on that "Need This RN" pack on KKG :(
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »

I'm an iOS player and I have the same problem
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »

That is why last week when I heard that iOS players had a glitch that didn't give them the Valentines Event, I was like "Oh wow.. FINALLY something that happened to iOS. SO SURPRISED". LOL
  • AndromedaAndromeda Registered Users 7 Posts
    Martha wrote: »
    This happened to me too. Got to level 8 yesterday on KKG and still nothing on KKH.
    Android 5.1.1
    Samsung Galaxy S6

Same problem. Is this just an android glitch? Still haven't received my call from Simon.
  • snowangel672snowangel672 Registered Users 20 Posts
    I am having the same problem. I got to level 8 and collected the outfit in K&KG. When I went to KKH there was no call from Simon and the Event notification symbol was gone. I play on an android.
    Any answers?! Just FIVE hours left! CMON! When the glitch was good for players (Napa Valley dates) you guys solved the problem very quick. Do this now.
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    I have the same problem i got the kkg outfit but not the kkh :( .. Whyy??

Do u need to be logged to google play games or fb to get it 'cuz i'm really confused right now ..
  • ChantyknalChantyknal Registered Users 1 Posts
    Mehh same here :( to bad really wanted that outfit, as do alot of people here
  • krolkrol Registered Users 35 Posts
    I received the krossover right before I went to bed, so I played until I was level 6, when I wake up I had to start K&K all over again, ok, I did, but when I finally get to level 8, same problem as everyone here, I received the outfit in K&K but I didn't receive them on KKh =/

Galaxy Tab 3 lite
    Android 4.2.2
    Female level 32
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Tick tock... I'm getting panicked! I worked through my frustration with k&k for this look!
    I'm logged in through GC, android user
    Plx send help!
    Why is Glu taking so long to fix the glitch? Ugh!
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• littlewinglittlewing Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having the same problem.. We better get the quest and the items Glu!! Ive spent all day on this ****ty laggy slow new game and only have 9 hours left on the timer.