Krossover Event!

Comments

• cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I finished the Krossover event. I got the clothes in KKG but not in KKH. Any ideas on how to get them? I got the photo shoot gig. I emailed support but probably won't hear anything for a few days.

Edit: I just saw that I need to complete the gig. Is that right?

Yeah, you should get a call from Simon about a photoshoot. After you complete that, the outfit should get delivered to your closet (I think).
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Yeah, you should get a call from Simon about a photoshoot. After you complete that, the outfit should get delivered to your closet (I think).

Thanks so much!

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    Do you have to finish the gig within the timer? If so I'm probably not going to be able to finish.
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
    katiecat wrote: »
    Do you have to finish the gig within the timer? If so I'm probably not going to be able to finish.

My timer went away before I received the gig, so I don't believe so. I think you just need to get to level 8 before then.

~Melissa~

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Level 3, yay! Why is it so hard to play this game? :p

Do you think it's possible to reach level 8 in like 6 hours or less? :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    My timer went away before I received the gig, so I don't believe so. I think you just need to get to level 8 before then.

Thank you! That gives me hope haha.
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I hate this!. I've been to Kendall's party twice and started the game twice too!...she really loves me lol. I'll play and if I can't reach the 8 level within my time frame so be it. I'm not begging to Glu to make it better, they should had tried the game before releasing it in such a massive platform.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    This was really fun! I think KKG is definitely aimed at teenagers? (Lol KKH probably is too, but I won't stop playing!). I was going to just delete KKG after getting the items, but it's probably useful to keep it in case there's another Krossover task in the future.

I was just going to recreate Madison as a KKG character but then I noticed that the "Willow Pape of KKG" is called Aubrey Maddison! Couldn't have that...

Sooo.... I decided my KKG character would be Madison's daughter all grown up haha! I gave her the same name (Darcey Elizabeth) and guessed what Madison's daughter would look like age 18!

Here she is... She even has her mothers signature pout lol
    4040A9A1-E293-4CB5-B20F-41070DE6547B_zpsiol3yt32.jpg

I love the clothes earned in this task, hope Glu does this again! I don't think Madison will keep this hair for long, but for the moment, twinning with Kylie :)
    4FAEF9B9-600A-4E5F-8C55-14188782763C_zpsnn3cdxms.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts

I hope this is the case!!! I had like 9 hours to go before I got the call but have to wait 8 hours for the call!! I want the ombré hair!!
    Naimonster wrote: »
    WOOHOO!

I went into my KKG game and immediately got my items. I also got the achievements for having 10 friends play, finally lol. Gave me 20 k-gems. Thing is, I don't recognize a lot of friends because it doesn't use the GC name. I only recognize eselle, Luz, Minne, Zoye.

I'll be starting a male for Jax on KKG hee.

Nai, I changed my characters name for KKG, I took a selfie of our new dolls :)
    0D9607EA-F970-4964-8D9B-8D63897357F5_zpslnowycpx.jpg
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    katiecat wrote: »
    Thank you! That gives me hope haha.

That was the same for me too. As long as you reach level 8 before the timer goes. Then there's no time limit to finish the task once you're back in KKH.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Level 3, yay! Why is it so hard to play this game? :p

Do you think it's possible to reach level 8 in like 6 hours or less? :(

I actually reached level 8 today and I got less hrs of sleep playing this game. And now my games are glitched since I've never gotten a phone call from Simon about the gig.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

AmyT wrote: »
    This was really fun! I think KKG is definitely aimed at teenagers? (Lol KKH probably is too, but I won't stop playing!). I was going to just delete KKG after getting the items, but it's probably useful to keep it in case there's another Krossover task in the future.

I was just going to recreate Madison as a KKG character but then I noticed that the "Willow Pape of KKG" is called Aubrey Maddison! Couldn't have that...

Sooo.... I decided my KKG character would be Madison's daughter all grown up haha! I gave her the same name (Darcey Elizabeth) and guessed what Madison's daughter would look like age 18!

I love the clothes earned in this task, hope Glu does this again! I don't think Madison will keep this hair for long, but for the moment, twinning with Kylie :)

I love the "story" of your games!

~Melissa~

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Amy beautiful pics!

I don't know what to do with my game, I don't have much space, but I'm afraid that will have more events like this one.

The game got really mess up since I dated a lot of NPC's to get to level 8, soon they'll start to broke up with my doll lol

If I restart I'll loose the krossovers items so...I'm confused!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I love the "story" of your games!

Haha thank you :) I think I took it a little too seriously lol! I've got so much time on my hands due to me being off work. I go back in a couple of weeks, hopefully I'll still be able to separate the land of KKH and reality by then!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    Vats wrote: »
    Amy beautiful pics!

I don't know what to do with my game, I don't have much space, but I'm afraid that will have more events like this one.

The game got really mess up since I dated a lot of NPC's to get to level 8, soon they'll start to broke up with my doll lol

If I restart I'll loose the krossovers items so...I'm confused!

Oh yeah, that's another reason to keep the game. I didn't even think about loosing the items if I deleted the app.

Hope you have enough space to keep it?
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I realized that KKG has a backup from my Gmail account because I thought that I accidentally restarted my game from my device today. Whew! I am so relieved that I was able to restore my saved game back.

KKH should have a backup for Android devices too. Glu should definitely do something about that.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    So I need to play as a guy at K&K to get the items on KKH?

Cause I chose a girl, the guys are weird!

Level 6 now tomorrow I'll try to get to 8, hope that counter is just for level 8 and not to finish an event on KKH too!

This is my worry too! Wth!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts

But the hair looks so much better on Kylie! I don't get it.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    So happy and jealous at the same time. I really like the event but I'm not getting the clothes or call on KKH and it seems like there won't be a fix in time. :/
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Yeah I did it!

fu1347.jpg

I hated the hair at first but it's really growing on me. I really wish we could get this Kylie's look instead though.

Good luck, everyone! I'm sure Glu will fix all the glitches and help everyone get the clothes!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• AndromedaAndromeda Registered Users 7 Posts
    So I completed level 8 in K&K. Got the notification, clicked "collect" on the reward. I figured it'd redirect me to KKH but nothing happened, so I opened the game myself. No call from Simon! I've logged in and out of both the google play and facebook connections in each game, and have also closed and restarted both apps multiple times. What gives? How do I get Simon to call me with the quest?
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    K&K takes so long to level up in, theres only like 6 hours left and I'm still level 7 and ive been playing since yesterday. If I dont make it in time to get those clothes im gunna be peeved haha.

I also totally do not like the set up K&K although the customize options are better (face and hair color) I think its just to teen oriented for me haha I'm going to try to get these clothes and stick to KKH. Also new to these forums, had no idea they existed, super helpful.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    Andromeda wrote: »
    So I completed level 8 in K&K. Got the notification, clicked "collect" on the reward. I figured it'd redirect me to KKH but nothing happened, so I opened the game myself. No call from Simon! I've logged in and out of both the google play and facebook connections in each game, and have also closed and restarted both apps multiple times. What gives? How do I get Simon to call me with the quest?

When I got to level 8 on kkg there was a pink touch link to go back to kkh and then Simon calls you?
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    So happy and jealous at the same time. I really like the event but I'm not getting the clothes or call on KKH and it seems like there won't be a fix in time. :/

That's a shame, Kate :( your kkg doll is really pretty. Hope you can get fixed. :(
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    BobbieM wrote: »
    But the hair looks so much better on Kylie! I don't get it.

Thanks for that comment, Bobbie!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • AndromedaAndromeda Registered Users 7 Posts
    When I got to level 8 on kkg there was a pink touch link to go back to kkh and then Simon calls you?

Yes, I got a pop up box. There were two links, "collect" and "collect + game". I saw that collect + game redirected a couple people to the app store and caused problems, so I clicked the singular collect option. My pop up box closed and nothing happened, my phone just stayed in the K&K game.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Amy now I know your character's name! So cool and creative to create your KKH daughter as a grown up in KKG!

Nice selfie of us! I was totally impersonating Kylie (for a gig), received the free sunglasses btw :o
    PM to add
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    That's a shame, Kate :( your kkg doll is really pretty. Hope you can get fixed. :(

Thank you. So is yours. :)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
  • minatodorovicminatodorovic Registered Users 43 Posts
    I got Simons call but I didn't get clothes. Can someone tell me what to do now