Krossover Event!

Comments

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I've been playing for 2 hours straight and I am at level 6. Yay me! Lol

Btw my doll's name is Lola, the one with light brown hair and blue eyes (there is another Lola, with white hair, I don't know which GC friend is that)

Lola with Amy's and Nai's dolls ❤️

o73fcw.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I've been playing for 2 hours straight and I am at level 6. Yay me! Lol

Btw my doll's name is Lola, the one with light brown hair and blue eyes (there is another Lola, with white hair, I don't know which GC friend is that)

That was me this morning...then my game decided it was too easy and got crazy. I receive a call for Kendall's party like 1000 times and then it got glitchy and I just gave up. I started again and now I'm level 6 again, completing the Indi whats-its-name festival...uugghhh. I hope you have better luck!!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    That was me this morning...then my game decided it was too easy and got crazy. I receive a call for Kendall's party like 1000 times and then it got glitchy and I just gave up. I started again and now I'm level 6 again, completing the Indi whats-its-name festival...uugghhh. I hope you have better luck!!!

Oh my, I hope to finish tonight, I don't have time tomorrow :/
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • RallukaRalluka Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey! I'm really angry cause in less than 4 hours the quest will be gone and I completed it. I am level 8 for seven hours and nothing happened. I got the items only in the k&k game. Someone with android having the same problem? Could be that I am currently completing 2 quests? I finished Balmain night and I'm about to begin the Immaculat one in the kkh game. Maybe that's why Simon didn't call? It's sooo frustrating... 😯😞😟😔😔😢😢😢
    I don't know how to connect to G+ in this game is there a way?. I'm seeing evrybody taking selfies with friends and don't have any friends! Lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • sunnypinkskysunnypinksky Registered Users 19 Posts
    I'm starting to get very frustrated. I feel like they released a broken game...don't they test this stuff!? I had a few glitches early on, but now that I've reached level 7 it just keeps freezing, with little time left to complete the event. Guess I won't be getting the items, and feel like I wasted my time on a game that doesn't work. I think they should extend everyone's time considering it seems like most people are having a hard time playing due to glitches and bad programming.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I don't know how to connect to G+ in this game is there a way?. I'm seeing evrybody taking selfies with friends and don't have any friends! Lol.

I'm trying to figure that out too. It's fun to play with Google & Facebook friends but it's so boring to befriend an NPC haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

When you first launch the game, it should ask you to connect to your G+ email. But if not, click your friend list and on the bottom left you can sign in there.

Thing is, even though I have a few friends playing KKG, I don't see anyone in my list. Maybe android has a glitch? I don't have any issues with iOS, all my friends appear instantly.
    PM to add
    Sassy you look great! Don't you wish we could also zoom out to take our doll's full outfit. Why didn't Glu think of that. And nice work with getting to level 6 so quick!
    PM to add
  • katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    I'm actually a little frustrated. Except for the 8 hours I slept ive been playing nonstop and I'm still not at level 8. There's three hours left so I may be able to do it but I don't know how everyone else has done it without spending money. :(
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
    Yay completed the Krossover for my iOS game. Ok well, I only had to complete Simon's gig since I had been playing KKG beforehand.

For my android, he's at level 7. About 3/4 of the bar left to reach level 8. I have 9 hours left. I hope I make it, but I really need to sleep lol.
    PM to add
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    The lack of tap spots in this game definitely took away some of the playable factor. I spend my kgems on energy, and tried to go between calabasas, malibu, and the starting area.
    Meeting npc players also helped
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    katiecat wrote: »
    I'm actually a little frustrated. Except for the 8 hours I slept ive been playing nonstop and I'm still not at level 8. There's three hours left so I may be able to do it but I don't know how everyone else has done it without spending money. :(

Truthfully and embarrassingly I did spend a little money but as I said before, I'm off work and things like this help my recovery. I'd have gone mad if it weren't for you guys and kkh (now plus kkg!).

Love those pics sassy! I really hope everyone's glitches get sorted and you all earn the items!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    The lack of tap spots in this game definitely took away some of the playable factor. I spend my kgems on energy, and tried to go between calabasas, malibu, and the starting area.
    Meeting npc players also helped

Yes! I agree with that! Where's all the tap able items?
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    AmyT wrote: »
    Truthfully and embarrassingly I did spend a little money but as I said before, I'm off work and things like this help my recovery. I'd have gone mad if it weren't for you guys and kkh (now plus kkg!).

There's no reason to be embarrassed! I'm thinking about it so I can get that hair grrr. And everyone here really does seem pretty great. :)

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Good news: Started over AGAIN and so far it seems like it is working. At a party with K&K which I had never gotten to before

Bad news: I only have 5 hours left :( and am only on L6

It would be super sweet if Glu could just give us a bit more time since it seems like there were some glitches last night.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    It would be super sweet if Glu could just give us a bit more time since it seems like there were some glitches last night.

Me too. I got the glitch where you can't open the game at all and it force-quits and the way to fix it is to reinstall it. Ugh. So now I am restarted with 3 hours to go. :(

Although "some" glitches would be understating it hahaha. I encountered so many glitches that I don't know how it passed testing. xD But I do realize new glitches can pop up that test users missed, but still.
    Lol, I was trying to be a bit nice about "some" ;)

I actually posted on the K&K forum under the glitch thread. I was amazed at how many were so different! They must be figuring some things out there cause after my 2nd restart I was able to change my skin tone, and now after my 4th restart I'm getting ads for the first time.

<crossing fingers> for the both of us and everyone else who have hours left
    IOS

KaylaJ wrote: »
    Good news: Started over AGAIN and so far it seems like it is working. At a party with K&K which I had never gotten to before

Bad news: I only have 5 hours left :( and am only on L6

There is hope!! I was like that 1 hr ago and now I reached level 8, got the collect+ game and now nothing happened hahahaha. I still have 2 hrs 'till the end of the event so maybe at some point I'll get Simon to call me. Lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Jenn0503Jenn0503 Registered Users 41 Posts
    I made it to level 8 went back to kkh nothing only a call from simon

Do i get the gift after i do simon gig or was i suppost to been receive them
    Yep! Glad I came on here to check, now I can go to bed. It's great they addressed it here.

Hope the glitch where Simon doesn't call gets fixed.
    PM to add
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    ticisss wrote: »

Oh my gosh now they tell us!

And I just hit level 8 haha. No call from Simon yet but I'm not as worried now.

• cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Done, yay!

6RTATQr.jpg

The hair looks ridiculous on Olivia's red head, but I like the dress! And maybe the shoes, but separately.
    KKG is super cute. I loooove the hair; the colors, the styles- so good. I want those double buns in KKH! And purple dye, pleeeeease!
    Also, the guys in this game are smokin'.

Ani1a0C.jpg

I'd like to order one of those for real life, please. ;)
    My doll is going to be a player and a half if I continue.

Cons: the loading screens, the ads, ugh. Everything goes so slow! Also, everything feels really cramped- I like that they decided to fix it up and make the game portrait mode instead of landscape, but it would be better if we could move around a bit more, I guess.
    And the tappables, obviously. We definitely need more of those.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »

Ok. That handles earning the rewards. What's the time frame on receiving the rewards we earned?
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Julesmo - I just finished the Krossover quest, and the hair, necklace, dress, and shoes were immediately in my closet.
    IOS

• Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I'm not getting any xp points when I meet new npc's now =\
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Whoo! Finished the Krossover event, got all the goodies, and everything was mercifully glitch-free. I didn't experience any of the freezing or other issues that some of you did, but good grief - the non-stop videos, all of the loading...it might have been enough to make me quit if I hadn't been determined to get that hair.

I'm sure I'll keep playing - at least for a while. I like the idea of the two free gift boxes every 3 days, and the 1 gift box every week.