Options

Krossover on Android

LightBlueLightBlue Registered Users 2 Posts
Well, seems like all the android players aren't getting the Krossover outfit in kkh but they have the kkg one, I hope glu fix this soon, there's only a few hours until the end of the event :'(

Comments

• Options
    RallukaRalluka Registered Users 3 Posts
    I just sent them an email! I hope they fix it ASAP. How do you know that this happened only to Android users btw?😦😯😯
  • Options
    Emma125Emma125 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 6 Posts
    I did not get mine either :((( and i dont have android
  • Options
    I did not get my clothes!! I made it in Kylie game og kendell ??
  • Options
    VixrotreVixrotre Registered Users 30 Posts
    Yeah, my event ends in less than 30m, got lvl 8 almost 2h ago, got outfit on KKG but still no call from Simon on KKH. I restarted both games and my phone many times, but it doesn't help...
  • Options
    I played Kylie and Kendell game, and i made it to level 8 as the event said i should. But i did not get my clothes? Can someone help me. waste off time...
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Hello Emma,

Koko responded to you in your other thread regarding the same issue. Here I copy her answer:
    Hi. There is a thread in support about this crossover. You should be getting a call from Simon for a PopGlam Kross event. Please go here and read, and you can also post your
    Platform
    OS Version
    Device
    Level

description of your issue.

I'll be back tomorrow, hopefull all better. :(
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    PM to add
  • Options
    Milia31Milia31 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I also play the game on android and only received the clothes in kendall and kylie game and not the kkh game. i emailed glu support and was told to show them picture of main game screen and hollywood id so i am hoping they can help me get the clothes as i completed level 8 in the 24 hours but got no call from simon and no clothes.