Krossover Event!

Comments

• stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    I'm not getting any xp points when I meet new npc's now =\

I never got xp for the NPC's. All that happened was I either charmed or flirted, and then they got added to my contacts. Or, were you using diamonds to charm/flirt? I haven't done that, so perhaps that makes a difference.

I do continue to get xp for clicking on my GC friends.
  • VixrotreVixrotre Registered Users 30 Posts
    I've got lvl 8 over an hour ago. I got everything on KKG but nothing on KKH, so for the past hour I've been trying to figure out what do I do now. I can't get Simon to call me. I thought it might be because I have a quest active but I finished it and still nothing.
    50m left on my timer. I think I'll mail Glu if I won't get my items in the morning.
  • Emma125Emma125 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 6 Posts
    I made it, but i did not get the things? Were did you guys praise go? Helppp
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    Well, after restarting a couple of times because of the glitches I finally got to level 8. Unfortunately, I got there 10 min after the krossover event ended. It sucks that me needing to sleep and having to work got in the way of getting the prizes.
  • 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Am I the only one who hasn't seen a single ad yet?? Is it possible that if you have brought something in this game, it makes it ad free in the KK game too??
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Am I the only one who hasn't seen a single ad yet?? Is it possible that if you have brought something in this game, it makes it ad free in the KK game too??

I think so because I never saw a single ad and I started the game twice today. I finished but never got the goodies so there's that too. Lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I didn't have ads til I restarted today.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kittysmileskittysmiles Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi, don't know if this is right place to post or what but I played until lvl 9 and have received the krossover items in kk but no call from Simon, nothing in kkh.
    I play on an android tablet.
    The kk game ran amazing for me up until lvl 7 and then all the glitches other people have mentioned started up for me. It was torture getting to lvl 8.
    Hope I get the kkh clothes :(
  • katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts

I haven't seen any ads and I haven't bought anything so who knows.
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • paige_austriapaige_austria Registered Users 2 Posts
    i play in Android and didnt get a call from Simon after reaching level 8 and returning to kkh. i wrote a msg to customer care center and someone responded very quickly, but they didnt really help just told me to play until level 8 then click the collect button and go back to kkh then get a call from Simon. i told them that i already did that but there was no call. i'm curious what they will do about that
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »

omg is this true? I started last night at 8PM my time and in two hours was at level 6. I was so tired so I fell asleep and this morning I woke up earlier and did that Indie concert I think and leveled to 7. I am at work now and then I have a meeting after work.. so I'll be able to play after 8-9 PM tonight.. so that means I can still get the items, although my 24hrs will be up?
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Oh, btw I didn't get a krossover pop up in K&K? I just started playing...

iOS
    07/2014 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Woohoo!! The link is true! My 24 hour limit ended a few hours ago but I kept tapping in the K&K game. I reached L8 but no calls so I figured maybe I had to finish my tasks first. Anyway, I didn't feel like completing another event that would take hours since it's almost bedtime and closed the game. Then I accidentally out of habit tapped the game a bit later and had the gem+dress pack offered again, no thanks, and then the Krossover event page popped up! :-D Of course now I have to wait for Simon's call so hoping that all goes smoothly and I'll have my prizes soon.

My last event in K&K was the the concert where I was supposed to vlog at The Beverly which came after the Indie event.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Vampyre PrincessVampyre Princess Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm on lvl9 on KKG and still no outfit.
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I am so mad!! I played K&K all night last night and all day today and reached level 8. Then I went to work. I came back, started the K&K game and it brought me back to the very beginning. I logged into my GC hoping the game would be saved there somehow, no such luck. I'm at the very start of the game.

this is the absolute worst game ever! I'm so mad!!!

where is my prize??? I reached level 8 and then they glitch me back to level one? *** is wrong with this game????
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Did you click the "Use Saved Game"?
    PM to add
    I reached level 8 and got the items in K&K immediately. Then entered KKH and got the call from Simon. Now I have to wait 8hrs for the Kross job to be available so I can claim the items for KKH. I hope everything turns out OK, with no glitches.

I am mad because last night I started a gig in KKH but fell asleep and now my "on a roll" progress is back to 0. And I was so clooose **** it!
    Oh, and someone reffered me to a gig but I declined this time, because I have like 6 or 7 pending storyline gigs. Sorry, I can't remember who was, just wanted to apologize and explain :)

iOS
    07/2014 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I have the same glitch as most Android players, not having Simon call in KKH. It was fine for my iOS game. Did any Android players successfully get their KKH items?
    PM to add
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I have the same glitch as most Android players, not having Simon call in KKH. It was fine for my iOS game. Did any Android players successfully get their KKH items?

Still no call or items for me
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I don't believe I stressed so much, for nothing!:(

I was going to bed, just needed to finish a date with Bort, when the banner pops up.

I played for two hours, to increase my level. I woke up 4 am to play some more.

I spent the morning and a piece of the afternoon checking my phone for when the energy was recharged trying to reach level 8.

I messed up the game going to all those dates.

After the glitch came and didn't get Simon's call and my battery died much earlier than I expected.

There was a storm here that cut off power for many hours, imagine my despair!

*sigh*

If I restart the game will I be able to do the event again?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Can't believe I became so aggressive over this stupid game! Shouting at the ISP, no sleep, skipped dinner and obviously my phone's battery is swollen now due to overcharge. If only it'd stop crashing :(

When are they gonna fix this no call glitch? I've been dating every other NPC at Malibu, hopefully gonna make it to Level 8 in an hour.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • kittysmileskittysmiles Registered Users 3 Posts
    On android, didn't receive the krossover kall :( lvl 9 on kk but it's so glitched I can't even bother to play anymore.
    getting to lvl 8 was torture.
  • Vampyre PrincessVampyre Princess Registered Users 2 Posts
    I played the game all night as well. I reached the level 9 and still didn't get the call, just some small gigs. And the time says 2 h and counting...
  • ella.vella.v Registered Users 10 Posts
    Yesterday I reached Level 8 on K&K, received the Kim outfit right away, but still no call from Simon :(
  • nicopiconicopico Registered Users 2 Posts
    Im on android. I also worked my butt off and completed kk to level 8 and got the outfit with the army pants, but Simon hasn't called me on kkh, Wth!
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I was hustling like crazy trying to do it all in the 24 hour window. Wish I had known there wasn't actually a time limit on it :p

My krossover event went smoothly, I got the call and the items right on time. It's terrible some of you guys have a glitch in your game, I hope Glu fixes it ASAP.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

Still waiting for Simon to call too.
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    My k&k game still wont open...
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I hope Nai's link helps, Katinkae! It was much more fun of an event than I expected. I hope you get the chance at it.

The game itself makes me feel claustrophobic and kinda lonely cuz it's hard to identify many forum friends. But the appearance customization stuff for the dolls is worlds nicer. I'm conflicted, but I definitely won't give K&K the money I put into KKH. It's sooo expensive! But it can be used to create pretty forum avatars!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19