Krossover Clothing Event Not Activated

Comments

• MarthaMartha Registered Users 18 Posts
    I only have 2 and a half hrs to finish :(
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Unless this Level 8 logging is retroactive, it looks like the end of the line for me LOL.

Less than 3 hours to finish and I decided to uninstall and re-install the game since I have not been able to get Kendall and Kylie to load. It takes forever to load and force quits before it even gets to the game. And their Kendall forums said the only way is to reinstall. And OF COURSE, even though I was logged into BOTH Google Play and Facebook my ENTIRE GAMEPLAY, it says I had no previous save file.... *sigh* What do we have to do to get a game to save to our account? Bleh.
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Please, Glu! :(
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Are KindleFire HD users just SOL as far as this event and the KKG game? I keep looking for it in the app store, but there's nothing.

I hate missing out on events.

Here's my info:
    KindleFire HD
    Female
    Level 33
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    A glu moderator posted in general discussion (sticky) that the quest is perpetual.
    There is hope we might get put rewards yet? :D
    Keem wrote: »
    A glu moderator posted in general discussion (sticky) that the quest is perpetual.
    There is hope we might get put rewards yet? :D

Yeah, but still there's a glitch going on :(
    ticisss wrote: »
    Yeah, but still there's a glitch going on :(

That was my biggest worry about the 24h timer. I can't get the phone call from Simon in kkh, but I got my rewards in k&k. I was worried the glitch was going to cost me. I'm staying hopeful now! Thx glu!
    Keem wrote: »
    That was my biggest worry about the 24h timer. I can't get the phone call from Simon in kkh, but I got my rewards in k&k. I was worried the glitch was going to cost me. I'm staying hopeful now! Thx glu!

Exactly! Now let's wait and see.
  • LalalexieLalalexie Registered Users 1 Posts
    Did anyone receive the clothes yet?
  • ebendzebendz Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here :(
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    My time ran out in KKH but that didn't matter. That timer was for K&K. I didn't get the call right away from Simon. I had too many "jobs" that I had to do, so I did one of my jobs and as soon as it was done my phone rang and it was Simon with the pop glam offer. Do some of you have a lot of other jobs that need to be done?
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    I have 3 jobs currently, oNE im half wa through. I'll try grinding them out and see what happens! Thank you for the suggestion!
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    My time ran out in KKH but that didn't matter. That timer was for K&K. I didn't get the call right away from Simon. I had too many "jobs" that I had to do, so I did one of my jobs and as soon as it was done my phone rang and it was Simon with the pop glam offer. Do some of you have a lot of other jobs that need to be done?

I do have a couple of jobs left to do from all the jobs that came with the update. Hopefully when those are done, I'll get my call from Simon. Thanks for the heads up!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. I'm very sorry, I have been sick all day and not online since this morning.
    To get the Krossover reward in KKH a player will have to complete the "Krossing Over" quest with the "Kelly Kross Feature" project (it happens at Pop Glam in Downtown LA).

Glu saw the reports of some players having trouble getting that quest, so they're investigating with some of those individuals via direct forum messages now.

I started playing this morning, had the banner up, and now it's gone. I'm guessing I missed it? Was there a timer these flu-ridden eyes have seen? I should be back well tomorrow, so I'll re-read all this and see the situation is.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Hope you're feeling better now! I never got the quest after hitting level 8. Nothing ever happened on my KKH game. Won the prizes on KKG but that's it. I submitted a ticket but have heard nothing.
  • KimberlycoleridgeKimberlycoleridge Registered Users 1 Posts
    I got to level 8 and did crossover challenge on Kendall and Kylie and still haven't received my gifts in kkh. Help! 😁
  • CooleenCooleen Registered Users 80 Posts
    I got to level 8 in Kendal & Kylie game, before the time was up. Got the clothing reward in that game.
    When I went back to KKH, no call from Simon.
    Now, my Kendal & Kylie game won't open. Every time I try, it crashes.

I don't know what to do to fix it.
    Game Centre Name: ColleenAndrew. - KKH: Cools
  • Nekaa26Nekaa26 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I download that app I got to level 8. Went back to the Kim Kardashian game and nothing no call from Simon or anything fix the problem
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I got to level 8 this morning and simon never called me about a gig I sent glu an ingame ticket about this and still no reply
  • Emma125Emma125 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 6 Posts
    This happened to me... And i did not get my clothes.. waste of time. I play on Iphone 5s. This sucks, i am mad
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Platform: Android
    Device Make/Model: Samsung Note 5
    OS Version: Android 5.1.1
    Game Version: Latest

Reached level 8, collected the items in KKG. Went to KKH, Simon never called.
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »

I have a lot of jobs and crossed to my mind that I wans't receiving that call because of that, but I remembered that every weekend we receive those gigs even if we had others to do at our list, so it would be interesting if Glu tell us something about it!

I also want to know if we restart the game we'll get the event again.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Rebel_Rebel_ Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yeah it happened to me too. I'm android player and Simon also never called me. It sucks
    Vats wrote: »
    I have a lot of jobs and crossed to my mind that I wans't receiving that call because of that, but I remembered that every weekend we receive those gigs even if we had others to do at our list, so it would be interesting if Glu tell us something about it!

I also want to know if we restart the game we'll get the event again.

I restarted my game yesterday and, yes, I got the event again! But was really pointless.
  • VixrotreVixrotre Registered Users 30 Posts
    I play on Android and, of course, Simon never called. I got lvl 8 about 2h 30m before my event ended, and spent 2h rebooting both games and my phone. I don't have Krossover banner anymore on KKH. I got the outfit on K&K but I really wanted KKH items...
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Android 4.1.1
    QMobile A50
    Level 39
    Male

Got the Krossover items on KKG, but no call from Simon on KKH.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • nicole_evans1990nicole_evans1990 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Same thing has happened to me. I got to level 8 yesterday but no call from simon and still nothing today.
    Android
    Samsung s3
    Level 31
    Female
    Hi. Just caught up to this thing in the K&K game. AppleP reached Level 8, got the notification of new clothes...(clothes awarded in K&K are not the ones we're supposed to be getting in KKH). shut down that game, and game into KKH. Imediately got a call from Simon, about young Perry, and a Photoshoot in "Jackson Hole...no wait, Got my wires crossed" Popglam Downtown LA in 8 hours.

I don't know if this means everyone's game was fixed, or this was the one bug I DIDN'T get this week. Since I know Glu's been working on this since at least yesterday, can you all just shut down the game, the device, and then reboot and fingers crossed you'll all get the call to wait another 8 hours. If you're still missing the task, post again so we'll see who still needs help. (I'm off to do some major merging in General Discussion.....about what? Krossover of course.)

Hey, can someone confirm that even though the K&K bonus clothes were fatiques, boots, hair and a shirt.......it will be the slip dress, sexy shoes, hair and something else in our KK:H game?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, I've still got fever head, just realized it was my ipad and not the android that got the call. I'm going back in to finish level 7 on the android, and I'll be back again. Sorry for the false hop Androids. :( Hang in there, it will all get straightened out. As I said Glu is working on this as we speak.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Hi Koko! So far, only Android users haven't received the call from Simon. Maybe you can try on one of your devices?

Edit: Okay, we posted at the same time. Good luck :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.