Weekend Event 2/19/16 ~ This is the NoFrills Flu Laden Event Thread

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
405x225_getty_rf_photo_of_sick_person_zps5zdejqiz.jpg

Ok, you know I've been sick when after a day away about 4+ threads on the same topic opened up. You guys need me. You really need me. :)
I kept waking up from a cold medicine sleep, elephants trying on Stilettos danced in my dreams, So I'm putting this up, Feel free to come up with a much better theme, I guess I'm asking you guys to take over. :)
I'm going back to bed, hopefully I'll be back to normal tomorrow morning.

I can't wait to see what you guys did. :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    405x225_getty_rf_photo_of_sick_person_zps5zdejqiz.jpg

Ok, you know I've been sick when after a day away about 4+ threads on the same topic opened up. You guys need me. You really need me. :)
    I kept waking up from a cold medicine sleep, elephants trying on Stilettos danced in my dreams, So I'm putting this up, Feel free to come up with a much better theme, I guess I'm asking you guys to take over. :)
    I'm going back to bed, hopefully I'll be back to normal tomorrow morning.

I can't wait to see what you guys did. :)

Sneezing_6948af_2223520_zpscaqz2ctc.gif

Oh nooooo! I hope you feel better soon--elephants and stilettos, the pain, ahhhhhhhhh, I can *feel* that pain! <3
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Party weekend?
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Feel better Koko!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i'm just speechless at that gif lol. feel better koko!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Aww, feel better Koko!

I'm half wondering if this weekend will continue the crossover theme for the Kendall & Kylie game in some way.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh no feel better soon, Koko!

It makes sense that we will get a Kendall Krossover event.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Aww, feel better Koko!

I'm half wondering if this weekend will continue the crossover theme for the Kendall & Kylie game in some way.

That would be horrible. That K&K game is the worst thing that happened to my tablet in forever. No, thank you.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts

Sneezing_6948af_2223520_zpscaqz2ctc.gif
    ROTFLMFAO!!!! Omg that was the best, grossest scene ever on that movie "Hall Pass". When she sneezed and her diarrhea exploded on the bathtub it was so unexpected & shockingly funny.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I really hope it has nothing to do with Krossover, because KKG is not compatible with either of my Android devices.
    iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    I really hope it has nothing to do with Krossover, because KKG is not compatible with either of my Android devices.

You're not really missing out that much on the event because I never got the quest and the items on KKH. It left a massive glitch for mostly Android players and some apple players.😯
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Koko hope you start to feeling better soon and that you aren't like that girl! I never expected see something like that here!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Hope you feel better soon, Koko! Sending good vibes your way.
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Koko, hope you feel better soon!

It should be a Party Weekend, haven't had one in a while..
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Koko, hope you feel better soon!

It should be a Party Weekend, haven't had one in a while..

I agree Charli. I remember reading a post about a party weekend a couple of weeks ago.

Koko, please get well soon.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    So glad this is on page two now, I was scrolling super fast past that gif lol! Feel better soon, Koko!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    You're not kidding, Julesmo! I wonder if that gif will actually stay in place! Naughty Koko! Feel better soon, Miss Sickie!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
    Awww Koko,

Sorry to hear you're feeling so bad.

I send you healing vibes.:)

Feel better, plese.
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Feel better, Koko! Hope the germs leave quickly and stay away!

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Party events are so easy and fun. I hope that's what it is.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    That would be horrible. That K&K game is the worst thing that happened to my tablet in forever. No, thank you.

Yes, yes, and yes!
  • RaztasticalRaztastical Registered Users 26 Posts
    Waiting for KateP to post spoilers like.....
    image_zpsqrwndye3.jpeg
    hahaha!

She generally shows up after the mini-update. I don't get mine yet, did you got?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I do apologize. I had no idea that sneeze was a diarhitic (ok, I made that word up) sneeze. Didn't even know that was cinematicly possible (yeah, I'm making up words at this point, you would too. I haven't eaten since Tuesday morning, and I don't want to. Oh, hubby brought me a vanilla milkshake. which I had a sip and put away. It should be nice and melted in the fridge. Hmmmmm......brb.

Oh, but before I leave, let me leave you with a more pleasant picture.

Glitter_Pon.gif

After the Nyquil severe cold medicine last night, I was feeling better as I tumbled into sleep, and began to see these pretty glitter ponies. (on loan from the Kris Kardashian Jenner Stable of Engagement props, circa 2011) And, once I read what kind of impossible sneeze that was.....well it just had to come down.

I've got my fingers crossed for Kate's Teaser pics tonight, and what's the concensus (yeah, made up another word) on what kind of event we think this will be? Dating's off. Didn't we just.........oh, K&K Android update just came through for the K&K game. Everybody cross your fingers this fixes the Android games glitch with the Krossover Klothing. Someone got some tunes for this place?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RaztasticalRaztastical Registered Users 26 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    hahaha!

She generally shows up after the mini-update. I don't get mine yet, did you got?

no, not yet but soon enough *fingers crossed* I'm pretty sure it'll be a party weekend. we had a VIP and voting weekend before Valentine's Day so makes sense this one would be partayyyyyyyyys
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    sorry I'm new here, but who's Kate?
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Kate Pillgrim. She generally finds the first teaser for each weekend event and plops it down here for us. We're trained to wait here for her every Thursday afternoon, so we're trying to be good patient kiddies now.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Looks like no one received an in-game mini update yet, therefore there's no teaser...

Sorry to arrive empty-handed but I'm happy to see you here guys! Hope we'll have a great weekend. I'd prefer a VIP one, 'cause I won't have any time to play this Saturday or Sunday, but it's just impossible since we had one two weeks ago. So I hope for parties!
    hyerilee wrote: »
    sorry I'm new here, but who's Kate?

Nice to meet you, my name is Kate, but everyone calls me KateP because we have several Kates around here ;)

BTW do you think we iOS users will yet again have to WAIT for 5 hours or so to start the event? I'd hate it! Hope it will come on time this time.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Hope you have a great weekend too Kate!

I'm cool with parties!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Looks like no one received an in-game mini update yet, therefore there's no teaser...

Sorry to arrive empty-handed but I'm happy to see you here guys! Hope we'll have a great weekend. I'd prefer a VIP one, 'cause I won't have any time to play this Saturday or Sunday, but it's just impossible since we had one two weeks ago. So I hope for parties!

Nice to meet you, my name is Kate, but everyone calls me KateP because we have several Kates around here ;)

BTW do you think we iOS users will yet again have to WAIT for 5 hours or so to start the event? I'd hate it! Hope it will come on time this time.

Nice to meet you too KateP :) I was just wondering how there is always a person who find out about weekend events hahaha I thought you worked at Glu
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I just got the mini update. Sneak peak or not, I just hope IOS isn't delayed again.