Weekend Event 2/19/16 ~ This is the NoFrills Flu Laden Event Thread

Comments

• wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Ugh noooo! I started a 3 hour party too early, thinking the event would start at 8:00pm Sydney time but it actually starts at 9... so I have to finish my party now and it won't count for any event points. What a waste of energy I'm so stupid!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Can anyone on Android confirm they got event points for completing a party yet? I didn't get one from a party guest so I am worried.
    iOS
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Not getting event points either !!! :mad:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • iTeddyiTeddy Registered Users 59 Posts
    Why is it so hard to ask for a bug free event, I tried to open the game and it freezes, its the last time I stay up till 4 am to start the events on time. >:l im using iOS
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    No event on my Kindle so far. Usually the event opens at 5am EST.

Am I missing an update? Is your game icon still pink with Kim and a little heart from Valentine's Day?
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I received a point from each guest for Jax. Started the party after event started.
    PM to add
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yep, like 10 minutes before the event.Gonna reboot and see.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Can someone post the guys clothes please, im really want to see them before I go to sleep :)
    Ok false alarm I guess. I started the party before the event. I didn't get points from the guests I tapped that had been waiting, but I did get the 20 usual points at the end. And I am now getting points for guests.
    iOS
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I received a point from each guest for Jax. Started the party after event started.

Me too...let's see what happens at the end of the party!

ChicCharlotte, yes the icon is still the same one.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Oh forgot to mention I also rebooted before trying again. (Sorry I can't edit posts on my kindle so I had to make a new one)
    iOS
    FR0MS4K.pngwz5gtlr.png
    PM to add
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    URGENT! NEED HELP! My game kept freezing every time I open my game! help me fix this asap! Event on going now. ��
    FR0MS4K.pngwz5gtlr.png

I like them a lot!!! Hopefully my game starts working again soon. Thanks for posting
    URGENT! NEED HELP! My game kept freezing every time I open my game! help me fix this asap! Event on going now. ��

Freezing at which screen? Did you already try rebooting device? Do you have enough storage?
    PM to add
    iTeddy wrote: »
    I like them a lot!!! Hopefully my game starts working again soon. Thanks for posting

Me too! I am happy they gave shorts!
    PM to add
    Got pretty lucky in the boxes! My free box was 30 event points, but I decided to open two more and got the hair and the dress!

My palette:
    GLzJDoY.png

Ali & Charli in Santa Barbara:
    w5h7yzx.jpg

The earner necklace:
    y2aNswh.jpg
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Peter are you still having a problem? If your game is crashing instead of loading start a Game Crashing thread in Support and we'll try and figure it out, but try Nai's advice about rebooting etc firts. Fingers crossed for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NatasaNatasa Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi guys, new here, can you help me to choose house for parties? I have condos in California, NY and London, also houses in Malibu, Miami and Punta Mita. :-)
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    FR0MS4K.pngwz5gtlr.png

These match the girl's theme perfectly. If I had to complain I wish the main shirt was tucked in like the box shirt or even opened up 2 - 3 buttons & that the earner shorts were white but that is nit-picking really since we didn't get sunglasses to earn and I like it all. Hopefully I get the shirt in my free box!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh great! It's gonna be difficult for my new doll to complete this event since she doesn't own the Calabasas mansion yet.��
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Oh great! It's gonna be difficult for my new doll to complete this event since she doesn't own the Calabasas mansion yet.��

Does she have Miami? That's probably the next best since you can invite 5 people.
    iOS
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Still no event for me two hours in...grrrr. sorry to ask again, but was there maybe an update I missed? I saw AliBryant mentioned having the event on her Kindle already.

I keep checking for updates but there are none. :-/
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    There's an update out for kkh and kkg , I think this update is for all the glitches..
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Does she have Miami? That's probably the next best since you can invite 5 people.

Yes she owns the Miami home. Last time it was difficult for me to complete it because I had the event but no quests since I was on a lower level on my new game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Alright this is weird. I did 1 round of friend action at Calabasas, each gave 1 event point. I waited for my energy to recharge and went back in to do more friend action but didnt get 1 event point from it... I did get the 12 event points for completing the party.
    PM to add
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Lucky boxes!!!

image_zpspymd8dno.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Still no event for me two hours in...grrrr. sorry to ask again, but was there maybe an update I missed? I saw AliBryant mentioned having the event on her Kindle already.

I keep checking for updates but there are none. :-/

Sorry to cause confusion. I post on the forums from my kindle. But I play the game on Android.
    iOS
    Alright this is weird. I did 1 round of friend action at Calabasas, each gave 1 event point. I waited for my energy to recharge and went back in to do more friend action but didnt get 1 event point from it... I did get the 12 event points for completing the party.

That's what happened to me and why I initially thought I wasn't getting points. It was on my second round of friend actions that I didn't get points. Honestly I'm not sure if that is a glitch since I only ever do one 8 hour party at the beginning, then the rest 3 hour. So normally I don't even get a second round of friend actions.
    iOS
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Lucky boxes!!!

image_zpspymd8dno.jpeg

Linda my hair was in the same box! I'm loving that purse too. So unique compared to what we already have.
    iOS