Weekend Event 2/19/16 ~ This is the NoFrills Flu Laden Event Thread

Comments

• wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    My hair was in that same box too! What a coincidence!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    That third box on the top was a lucky box for me too...I got the dress!

First I got 40k stars from my free box, then opened again to get the dress. Of course, I don't really care for any of the clothes/accessories this weekend. Figures that I would win when I don't care!

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have never had such a wonderful gift box array in my life. That's must bring that game luck because this is what the Android tab.

Screenshot_2016-02-19-06-40-28_zps7xgtqhos_edit_1455886816987.png_zpsnnpov311.jpeg

The Android phone, and AppleP not so lucky. I got the 3 things I HAD to have. I need a good luck charm for the Phone. Vats, you have any brothers who want to play the game? lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ok I'll open the unlucky session (again) lol
    OICvH0z.png?1

I would love to get that denim shirt, but no...

Not excited about any particular item from this event, and we have like 500 shorts as those two at the wardrobe, they could do longer shorts to we have more options, but no again is always like that or cropped pants!

lol Koko certainly is not me that is giving you luck, congrats anyway!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    @nai > it freezes the moment I open the game. I already tried restarting my phone but still the same. I tried playing it on an iPad mini but still same thing occurred. Yes, I do have lots of storage available. I don't know what to do anymore.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carol Davida is so lucky. It's been twice a week in a row since she's winning gift box items.

sw0VDx.png

I don't know why Carolyn Ferocious is so unlucky lately. How come twice a week in a row she's winning lame prizes? I'm constantly choosing the wrong box on my new game. Ugh! This diva is so mad at me for sure haha

image.php?di=ISHXL.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Wow I'm so gonna try the 3rd box too for Xan. Should have came here to peep before I opened Jax's box.
    PM to add
  • katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    Third box on the top row had the hair for me too!

But I don't really...understand the hair? Is it supposed to be blowing in the breeze, in motion or...I just don't get why it's shaped the way it is? Maybe it looks fine to everyone else but it just looks kind of weird on my doll to me.

Oh well! I'm grateful to get a gift box item so it will get me the extra points at the end of parties. (Not so happy about the first box I opened, which had $4000 in it. Whyyyyyy.)
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    My box had 40 kstars which makes me very happy since I'm not a fan of the items. I was actually saying after the sneak peak that I'm hoping for that, lol. I'm sure I could have found some use for the hair or the dress, but I'd rather keep some stars :)
  • aurichieaurichie Registered Users 34 Posts
    @nai > it freezes the moment I open the game. I already tried restarting my phone but still the same. I tried playing it on an iPad mini but still same thing occurred. Yes, I do have lots of storage available. I don't know what to do anymore.

My game is doing exactly the same.

I think it's time to say bye bye to KKH. I think Glu is spreading itself too thin with all the different games they are launching, and problems are becoming a reoccurring theme.
    My wife Willow Pape is better than you, and you know it

Game Center (iOS): aurichie
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    wtzyqa.png

I just got all items in the same spot in a roll (: I just had many k-stars, that is why I wanted spending some
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    hyerilee wrote: »
    wtzyqa.png

I just got all items in the same spot in a roll (: I just had many k-stars, that is why I wanted spending some

that's my regular box too XD

congrats :3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    I used the third box trick and also got the hair right away! My first set of boxes was the best I've EVER gotten in this game, with hair, dress, and 30 points. I was feeling lucky (and wanted the purse) so I did another round and got no event items whatsoever. Take the sign and leave it, Ruby!!
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    Third time lucky? Still can't believe they didn't remove the Kash from gift boxes..
    image.png
    Am happy with the hair tho, was aiming for it and got it❤️
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• SoplicaSoplica Registered Users 1 Posts
    aurichie wrote: »
    My game is doing exactly the same.

I think it's time to say bye bye to KKH. I think Glu is spreading itself too thin with all the different games they are launching, and problems are becoming a reoccurring theme.

Any luck this is going to be fixed today?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    The first 6 hour gig for the event took about 100 energy. Argh!!!
    iOS
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I was able to get the dress!

image.jpg1_zps4o8pznrz.jpg

After that, I tried to open a few more boxes in hopes to get the hair and ended up opening 40K stars and with those I opened another box and got the hair on the first try! The hair was in the same place all 3 times I opened the boxes.

image.jpg2_zpsaa5skido.jpg
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • KatieBearCooperKatieBearCooper Registered Users 40 Posts
    NO COMPLAINTS HERE!
    eUI5ieW.jpg
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    I think the hair is lovely. I won it after like 5 tries, lol.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    How lucky the most of us are! I just opened one box in hope to get the purse AND I GOT IT!!!! :rolleyes:
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Event points aren't registering on iOS. All NPCs are asking for referrals--AGAIN--or showing blank speech bubbles. All week, I might add. There are no industry points. Enough already. Also, all around the world and barely any energy from tapables.

Dear Glu:

When you botched the iOS Valentine's event, not only didn't I buy my weekly event stars, I declined purchasing the largest, the sale pack, as well. Now I have all of the above issues in my game, so I won't be buying a chunk of stars today either. If you find yourselves unable to do something about the above, or are just unwilling, I won't be buying my usual 3rd of the month huge star purchase either. Please stop messing with us. Sorry your stock crashed; gonna crash more if this keeps up, you know? Your strategy to recoup $$$ is going to backfire. Too many people are dissatisfied with too much going on here. And as someone else said, You're--over-the-top--greedy; another--You're spreading yourselves too thin. KKH isn't necessary for my day-to-day life, breath, sustenance. I love it, but won't die without it. Why don't you try to hang onto your loyal customers while conquering with--or trying to, hopefully--your other celeb-based games? And obvs K&K is bringing in an ST of cash already. Oh yeah: Your Krossovers matter to me not at all. Best of luck. Thank you.
    Cherrey wrote: »
    How lucky the most of us are! I just opened one box in hope to get the purse AND I GOT IT!!!! :rolleyes:

That's awesome! Really, it's the only thing I want--the 1970s-peasant-inspired earnables and event gift box items aren't things I want :( . Needless to say, I doubt I'll be getting the handbag. But hey, there's always hope! Good for you!!! :D
    isabeau wrote: »
    That's awesome! Really, it's the only thing I want--the 1970s-peasant-inspired earnables and event gift box items aren't things I want :( . Needless to say, I doubt I'll be getting the handbag. But hey, there's always hope! Good for you!!! :D

Thank you! The purse is really cute and I think it goes very well with that colorful dress :D

My fingers are crossed for you :o
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I opened the 1st box and got the dress! I was kinda happy, but I wanted the hair SO BAD, so despite doing my best to save kstars for my Balmain spree, I decided to spend 40 kstars on another box AND GOT THE HAIR!!!

I'M ECSTATIC, how did I get so lucky ???

Screenshot_2016-02-19-17-34-14_zpssa0e2zj1.png~original
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Chanrin wrote: »
    I opened the 1st box and got the dress! I was kinda happy, but I wanted the hair SO BAD, so despite doing my best to save kstars for my Balmain spree, I decided to spend 40 kstars on another box AND GOT THE HAIR!!!

I'M ECSTATIC, how did I get so lucky ???

Screenshot_2016-02-19-17-34-14_zpssa0e2zj1.png~original

Aww!! So happy for you, Chanrin :o
  • BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Just opened my earnable gift box and got the tacky teal jumpsuit. smh.
    The hair is so pretty, but I don't think I'm gonna chase it. The accessory kind of limits what I can pair it with, so I'll just hold off another week.
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Brianne wrote: »
    Just opened my earnable gift box and got the tacky teal jumpsuit. smh.
    The hair is so pretty, but I don't think I'm gonna chase it. The accessory kind of limits what I can pair it with, so I'll just hold off another week.

I have the same feeling on the hair. If there was no accessory, it would be more versatile. I would probably not use it very often.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    My box
    jv3bdy.jpg

I don't think I'm gonna chase the hair.. I like it, but I guess not that much.. There's smth off about it.. I like it on others but not on my doll?!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm stoked it's a party event this weekend! So apropos since my birthday is Sunday! ;) wish me luck that I get something awesome in my boxes.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Thank you! The purse is really cute and I think it goes very well with that colorful dress :D

My fingers are crossed for you :o

Aw, thanks! I got...$4,000 kash. Sighhhh. Oh well, better than the daily ugly clothes in the same palette! :p