Options

Lost everything!!!

victor122victor122 Registered Users 12 Posts
Hey so I started the game normally and got the red update bar. It finished updating and suddenly I got the gender selection screen. I thought OK, happens, and created a new char... only to find out that I've lost all of the kstars I've bought(more than 15k) and the $ I've bought(more than 100k). I can live without the event items but I've spent a lot of money on the stars and cash. Contacted support with full details but no reply yet(happend 2 days ago). What should I do?:mad::confused:

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Sorry you lost your game. I'm not sure if you can still get your game back since you've clicked past the customization page. BUT, sometimes playing a bit after creating a new game can activate the pop up to retrieve your old game.

I do see that you just want your KStars back, if you go to the KStars purchase page, click "Restore special purchases", it should get you all your purchases back.
    PM to add
  • Options
    victor122victor122 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I can't find the "Restore special purchases"... does it exist on android?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Sometimes the button isn't there. I would submit a ticket to customer care, provide copies of your receipts and see if they will help restore your purchases. I'm very sorry this happened.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary