Weekend Event 2/19/16 ~ This is the NoFrills Flu Laden Event Thread

Comments

• cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    A couple hundred k-stars later....

And I have hair! Whew, I was about to be a very disappointed gal.

ndQKL1L.jpg

I also got $4000, 2 or 3 + 50 energy, gold pumps, and a white blazer. All very meh. BUT THE HAIR! :D
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    So does anyone played the weekend gigs?

I'm just partying for now, but if anyone find something special at end please tell us!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    So does anyone played the weekend gigs?

I'm just partying for now, but if anyone find something special at end please tell us!

I did the first one, got 25 event points but the stupid gig took 100 energy! Should have the next one available soon.
    iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I hate these 6 hr gigs for weekend events. Ugh! Glu really needs to add 3 hour gigs for the weekend events. These six hr gigs consists of too much energy.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for the info Ali and sorry to hear that!

I'm with you Carol 3h gigs would be more feasible!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Yes Carol Davida reached up to level 38 today. Yes finally! It's about time.

7aef82392b7d7bccdce56dfc5334d059.png
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I did the second event gig. it was at Lif. You had a choice of paying 5000 cash, 1 k star, or do nothing. I paid the k star. Got 25 event points for completing the gig. I am assuming the k star will give me more event points at the end.

I will let you know what happens with the third gig later tonight!
    iOS
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    I chose another giftbox instead of my usual one and got the dreaded $4000 in my free box. The c r a p p y part is the dress was in my usual. Lesson learned:(.
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Lxtwn wrote: »
    I chose another giftbox instead of my usual one and got the dreaded $4000 in my free box. The c r a p p y part is the dress was in my usual. Lesson learned:(.

That is so sad. I hate party events...it's so pointless to just go for 48 hrs to the Calabasas house to party. Is not like I actually like the items that much so I may just go for the box and then maybe the shoes. Shirt I HATE IT
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I'm stoked it's a party event this weekend! So apropos since my birthday is Sunday! ;) wish me luck that I get something awesome in my boxes.

As someone who's birthday is also on Sunday, I hope you get something good! I stared at my boxes last night for the longest time and then thought "if I choose another and something good is in my regular box, I'll kick myself, so here goes nothing"

hx5476.jpg

Voila!

I swear this was the first weekend in like either a long time or ever that I saw 3 event items in my gift boxes instead of the usual 1 or maybe if I'm lucky 2. If they just got rid of the kash, maybe it'd be worth chasing more
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    As someone who's birthday is also on Sunday, I hope you get something good! I stared at my boxes last night for the longest time and then thought "if I choose another and something good is in my regular box, I'll kick myself, so here goes nothing"

hx5476.jpg

Voila!

I swear this was the first weekend in like either a long time or ever that I saw 3 event items in my gift boxes instead of the usual 1 or maybe if I'm lucky 2. If they just got rid of the kash, maybe it'd be worth chasing more

That's so awesome, Kayla! We are birthday twins! I got the hair on my girl's game and the sunglasses on my Guy's game. Feeling super lucky :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Lxtwn wrote: »

Aww :( I strayed from my usual box once and missed out on an item I wanted in the free box too.

Lately items I've wanted have been in the box directly under my usual one - the blue/denim tucked in shirt from this weekend being an example - but I'm staying loyal because you just never know
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    The event points/stars I've been getting from party guests all day are *still* not registering. Anyone know whether Glu intends to fix this already, or not? Thank youuuu.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_o2tzxlQsKh1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

Stopping here for tonight. I was hoping to get to 300 before going to bed, so I could try & squeeze in the weekend storyline into play too, but my free box was only energy and my husband just pulled his 'I need a date during your weekend grind' move, like always, so I'm going to do that and then hit the hay.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    I did the second event gig. it was at Lif. You had a choice of paying 5000 cash, 1 k star, or do nothing. I paid the k star. Got 25 event points for completing the gig. I am assuming the k star will give me more event points at the end.

You get 25 event points for the third gig as usual, but if you paid the k-star then you also get 50 extra event points.. I'm guessing you get less event points at the end if you didn't choose to pay the k-star and you choose a different option.. Hope this helps :)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Happy Birthday Eselle and Kayla!
    PM to add
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »

I'm guessing you'll get a lot of bonus points at the end. I didn't pay the cash or use the k-star, just out of principle I literally refuse to waste my stars or cash on these event gigs. It's evil of Glu to make us do it if we want a decent bonus pay-off at the end of the weekend, so I refuse to take part in it. Even if it means I lose followers or get a ****py amount of bonus points in the end.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    I'm guessing you'll get a lot of bonus points at the end. I didn't pay the cash or use the k-star, just out of principle I literally refuse to waste my stars or cash on these event gigs. It's evil of Glu to make us do it if we want a decent bonus pay-off at the end of the weekend, so I refuse to take part in it. Even if it means I lose followers or get a ****py amount of bonus points in the end.

Sorry guys I totally spaced and didn't pay attention to how many stars I got at the end. Anyway I am now finished with the event and can enjoy the weekend!
    iOS
    My new doll doesn't own the Calabasas mansion yet. She's throwing her house parties for this event. Based on my observation, I noticed that the small talk buttons refreshes 10× faster than the Calabasas mansion. I'm wondering why the small talk buttons doesn't refresh fast enough on the Calabasas mansion⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    So here are my boxes and the story lol
    In my free box was the dress! Which is great, because I really love sheer dresses with gold details :)
    I decided its enough and that I'm not gonna chase the hair, I didn't like it at first. But pictures of dolls with that hair started popping and I thought Ok, its really spring-ish hair, I'm gonna give it a try.. So I opened another and got the dreaded 4k! Ugggh! I was so mad, I shut the game and proceeded to clean the house lol After couple of hours I decided its time to play again, my energy was refilled and somehow I was feeling lucky and decided to open just one more box.. And ta daaaam the hair was there! Now I'm happy and off to do some home spa and pamper myself lol

kecfnn.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Has anyone found the real-world counterpart to the earnable dress? It looks soo familiar to me for some reason..
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
    Brianne wrote: »
    Has anyone found the real-world counterpart to the earnable dress? It looks soo familiar to me for some reason..

It's probably Cavalli :) I think I've seen it on Kris, but I'm not sure it's the same dress

iOS
    07/2014 
  • snowangel672snowangel672 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Brianne wrote: »

I think it might be the Pucci dress Kendall wore during the Milan Fashion Week???
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I think it might be the Pucci dress Kendall wore during the Milan Fashion Week???

You're right :)

Repost from @kkhclothes:

3Rg6Gxq.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Happy Birthday, Kayla and Eselle! Best wishes to both :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Thanks so much Nai & Charli! :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    You get 25 event points for the third gig as usual, but if you paid the k-star then you also get 50 extra event points.. I'm guessing you get less event points at the end if you didn't choose to pay the k-star and you choose a different option.. Hope this helps :)

I wasn't given the option of paying a K-star, only the $5,000. Which I did do, and didn't get anything extra except the twit there telling me if I wanted to back out, I was "going to pay for it." It was hostile and a waste of 5 grand.
    isabeau wrote: »
    I wasn't given the option of paying a K-star, only the $5,000. Which I did do, and didn't get anything extra except the twit there telling me if I wanted to back out, I was "going to pay for it." It was hostile and a waste of 5 grand.

There was back out for 5k and the other bubble was talk. If you hit "talk" you get 2 option again - back out for 5k again and charm for 1 kstar

iOS
    07/2014 
    There was back out for 5k and the other bubble was talk. If you hit "talk" you get 2 option again - back out for 5k again and charm for 1 kstar

Ughhh. Thank you, Sassy. I would've just paid the star. Groannnnn!