Glu are treating iOS players better!

ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
The husbands not paying for dates.
The missing Valentine's Day decorations.
The missing Krossover items.

Just three of ALL the proves that Glu ALWAYS ignores glitches on Android. If any of these glitches happens with iOS players, I BET things would be VERY different.

I'm really dissapointed. Really.

Comments

• iTeddyiTeddy Registered Users 59 Posts
    We also have are share of bug, mainly the guys:
    -not new clothes appering with the new update
    -the valentines event started later for iOS
    - the guys couldn't access the game during the first 6 hours of this event.
    I think that they just have bad customer service, I bought 2 $5 packs of gems in K&K and didnt get them, still waiting for them to answer.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Hi, ticisss. I just wanted to let you know that iOS users do in fact experience plenty of problems. Btw, iTeddy is incorrect; it is *not* "...mainly the guys." That's just such a weird statement. Glu doesn't discriminate against men. Or boys. Or anyone whosoever.

1) We had the Valentine's Day screw up, which totally su*ked.

2) In my game many of my Achievements are not registering the correct percentages, and so I don't get the credit or rewards.

3) My fan count is constantly messed up. I'm A list #1, and once in a while I lose that first spot, yet the fan number never changes anymore--not for me *or* the NPCs--so I have no way of knowing where I stand. I only know I'm #1 again (or that I had slipped to begin with) because I'll get the Comeback pop up.

4) "Tweets" rarely give me my fan count and the option to see it myself when a gig is later announced, which they're supposed to.

5) The party event this past weekend: For more than a day and a half at the least I didn't get any of the event points that were given to me by NPCs I'd invited to parties, nor the ones tossed at me each time I completed each of their "Small Talk"'s, and I didn't get the ones that came at the completion of each 8 energy tappable, or the few ones given to me by pets. And the ones I got for the event gigs didn't show up either. When it was finally fixed Glu didn't make it up to me in any way. Because of this fk up I was unable to get the last earnable, the dress, which I rightfully would have.

6) My Lover's Achievement at this point stays at 36% no matter what. (As I mentioned above, there are others that should increase and give me the credit and rewards, but they don't work either.) And considering we have to go on a date every day, I know it's wrong. Particularly after all those dates for the Valentine's event. It hasn't increased at all. Wth?? Because of this I can't get the last "gift," the dress.

7) As iTeddy, I've also bought star packs, but larger ones, and didn't get them although my money was taken.

8) Each and every voting event has problems.

There's more iOS issues that happen--big or small--including minor glitches not even worth mentioning; but I just wanted to let you know at least a few of them so you can see that Android players are not alone. The only problems that get fixed super quick are those that affect Glu's profits or interests. Hang in there, ok?❤️

P.S. The husbands actually very, very rarely pay for dates.
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    I think both versions have their fair share of glitches. However, when I first started, I did think there was iOS discrimination because they always get the new updates first haha. But that could just be the way the apps are pushed out by Apple or Google Play and not Glu.

The only thing I can think of that is MAYBE a little discrimination (or oversight) against the guys is that they never get the male version of special sales like the "Kim's Picks" or the Balmain things that just got released. :(

And iTeddy, I would advise emailing them directly. I just had them credit me a pack I didn't receive within a day.... 9 hours from my e-mail actually lol! That was quick. I don't do the in-game messaging because I find the staff who works there doesn't get what I'm trying to tell them.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    I think both versions have their fair share of glitches. However, when I first started, I did think there was iOS discrimination because they always get the new updates first haha. But that could just be the way the apps are pushed out by Apple or Google Play and not Glu.

The only thing I can think of that is MAYBE a little discrimination (or oversight) against the guys is that they never get the male version of special sales like the "Kim's Picks" or the Balmain things that just got released. :(

And iTeddy, I would advise emailing them directly. I just had them credit me a pack I didn't receive within a day.... 9 hours from my e-mail actually lol! That was quick. I don't do the in-game messaging because I find the staff who works there doesn't get what I'm trying to tell them.

I always try to explain the same the delay with the updates is not about glu is about Apple or google play.
    I always try to explain the same the delay with the updates is not about glu is about Apple or google play.

It's not likely a stretch to think Apple is probably their biggest distributor, and no clue how it works, but maybe the App Store has a deal with Glu to get priority with the updates? Or maybe it's just that the biggest share of players are iOS so they get the updates a little sooner because it's a larger market? And so perhaps for Android Glu has an extra day to work on that? Of course this is just speculation, I don't work in game development, sales, or distribution so...wth do *I* know? Heh. Also, I can never decide whether it's their's and Google's release issues alone, but maybe an occasional missed deadline too, by any of the three. It's possible. It happens. Also, maybe Android is more difficult for companies to work with? Shots in the dark....But I wouldn't at all think Glu is trying to spite anyone. They want to cover all bases, it's just we don't really know what goes on, or why or how. It's a conundrum.

As for discrimination against guys, I think it's more an oversight, as you mentioned, Cilan. I can't imagine Glu is full of employees who hate, dislike, or don't care about men. Maybe it's just there are so way many more females who play. Maybe it's just thoughtlessness on their part. But also, there really are no legit Kardashian men at this point to base any wardrobe on. Unless guys want to wear Kanye's old leather skirt?? Regardless, guys shouldn't be treated like a back seat. And they should've gotten a little Balmain trio offer too. A Kim's Closet or Kim's Picks for guys would be a great idea.
    isabeau wrote: »
    Hi, ticisss. I just wanted to let you know that iOS users do in fact experience plenty of problems. Btw, iTeddy is incorrect; it is *not* "...mainly the guys." That's just such a weird statement. Glu doesn't discriminate against men. Or boys. Or anyone whosoever.

I never said it was discrimination against men, what I said wasn't an opinion, it was a fact , of the 3 big glitches we had in the last two weeks 2 of them only affected the guys, so in fact lately more glitches affect the guys, but is something to do with the code of the game and not a gender or *** matter.

Sorry if you misunderstood what I wrote, but you got it really wrong.

Thanks for the advise, do you know which is the mail I need to send them the request?
    iTeddy wrote: »
    Thanks for the advise, do you know which is the mail I need to send them the request?

Of course! Be sure to attach a screenshot, paste the e-mailed receipt copy, and give your Hollywood ID in the e-mail and they should not have any more questions for you.

The e-mail is : support@glumobile.mail.helpshift.com
    Of course! Be sure to attach a screenshot, paste the e-mailed receipt copy, and give your Hollywood ID in the e-mail and they should not have any more questions for you.

The e-mail is : support@glumobile.mail.helpshift.com

Thank you so much!!! Wish me luck LOL. :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I agree that both platforms have their share of issues, but as far as the Decorations, there were problems when the decorations were added. And that version had to be updated quickly, so they went back to the model where there were no decorations but the event worked. I'm glad they poppped the decoration version back up for us quickly so we could play. That to me was more important than the decorations. I'm sure the decision was made to get the event back up and working was more important than waiting till they got it working with the decorations in place.

But aside from that, good luck iteddy. Let us know how you make out. And, I don't recall if I mentioned, but anytime you want very fast resolution on a missing purchase, for iOS, there is a link on every receipt that asks "Problem with this purchase?" you click it, and it opens a form that requests your funds back. So for iOS there are 2 ways to recoup your losses, just don't try and use them both. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Most recently with the major glitches that Android players are facing right now, I feel like Glu has favoritism when it comes to Apple players. The massive Android glitch should have been resolved and it's been days not one single Android players has been rewarded with their clothing.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    But iOS players have all the Krossover items. How about Android players? We're still here, waiting, waiting and waiting. This is a SERIOUS and unfair glitch, because we played K&K game like idiots and what we receive? Nothing. Seriously, I'm feeling that Glu doesn't give a **** about our problem. :)
    From everywhere I've been reading they're having too many problems with K&K...meaning they probably shouldn't have even rolled it out yet. I don't blame you for being upset. Especially for a regular KKH player as you are, it should be among the top priorities. Maybe they just can't fix that problem yet. And so a crossover shouldn't have even been an event till at least a little later on. If the idea was to get as many KKH players to K&K, and it obviously was, well, people are already deleting the game altogether. I hope you get your items soon.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I got a mail that they are still working to fix this issue. Take your time, Glu, but I'm gonna rant if I'm not gonna end up with those pretty shoes :o
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I got a mail that they are still working to fix this issue. Take your time, Glu, but I'm gonna rant if I'm not gonna end up with those pretty shoes :o

That was really nice of them, I think. We're customers and should be treated that way. I'm glad you got a smoke signal!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I've been assured that Glu is working on it, and it will be fixed. It's not a case of them liking iOS better than Android. iOS is a tighter platform. You add someone in GameCenter, boom....they're in your game. Not so with Google/Android. You have to add them, then check settings, hope their settings are ok, and then you wait and your play around, and hopefully your friend shows up. Is that Glu? Of course not. It's Google. Google wants to be iOS, but it's not there. With iOS - it's apple. Apple or it's android. With Android, I had a polaroid, there's Samsung, there's LG, there's motorola. Android just isn't as tight as Apple.

I know it's frustrating to not have our clothes, we will get them. They're testing now because they think they might have it fixed. Instead of looking at it as if Glu is giving Android the short end of the stick, try to look at it as Glu trying to overcome their shortcomings of the whole Android universe, Because Glu doesn't want to ignore any platform of players. Android is second largest, but there are so many different Android systems. Maybe that's why it seems iOS has it easier. It's the platform.
    Now, let's hope todays' the day we get our pretty clothes. :) (But venting is fine, it can help, I just don't want anyone feeling it's anymore than it is.) :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    iTeddy wrote: »
    Thank you so much!!! Wish me luck LOL. :)

Good luck! Did you get help from them yet?