Weekend Event 2/19/16 ~ This is the NoFrills Flu Laden Event Thread

12346Next

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I won't do those gigs, again!

Honestly Glu should remove or change this system, because it's absolutely obsolete!

In party or date events, it's much more profitable you keep going only with parties and dates, because with the energy wasted in those gigs you can throw at least two parties resulting in 24 points, one less than the gig, but we receive at least 1 point for each guest if you hasn't any bonus.

That in Calabasas sums at least seven extra points per round.

On dates if you're lucky and have money, you can make hundreds of points with all that energy just buying 'Vintage Wine'.

At professional events the gigs disrupt the running of the event to prevent us from receiving calls with Simon's gigs, where if we're lucky we could do up to 4 gigs of 3 hours resulting in 48 points instead of 25.

The fact that they're charging us, make everything worst:(

And finally the VIP events where it makes no sense to have the gigs since there is no need for extra points, this way hindering while we're grinding for K-stars!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I won't do those gigs, again!

Honestly Glu should remove or change this system, because it's absolutely obsolete!

In party or date events, it's much more profitable you keep going only with parties and dates, because with the energy wasted in those gigs you can throw at least two parties resulting in 24 points, one less than the gig, but we receive at least 1 point for each guest if you hasn't any bonus.

That in Calabasas sums at least seven extra points per round.

On dates if you're lucky and have money, you can make hundreds of points with all that energy just buying 'Vintage Wine'.

At professional events the gigs disrupt the running of the event to prevent us from receiving calls with Simon's gigs, where if we're lucky we could do up to 4 gigs of 3 hours resulting in 48 points instead of 25.

The fact that they're charging us, make everything worst:(

And finally the VIP events where it makes no sense to have the gigs since there is no need for extra points, this way hindering while we're grinding for K-stars!

I understand your points, but there are event gigs to add more stories into the game, cuz there are players who have done all game gigs.
    hyerilee wrote: »
    I understand your points, but there are event gigs to add more stories into the game, cuz there are players who have done all game gigs.

Yeah hyerilee, I get that. I'm one of those players, but the problem isn't the gigs, the problem is their system, they're looooooong, they hinder our progress on different levels and they don't compensate us enough for all the trouble we get doing it.

If at least Glu change those for something more easy I'd be ok with it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I love this two outfits...
    image_zps73jlxzsf.jpeg
    image_zpsjtzzelk6.jpeg
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    My new doll doesn't own the Calabasas mansion yet. She's throwing her house parties for this event. Based on my observation, I noticed that the small talk buttons refreshes 10× faster than the Calabasas mansion. I'm wondering why the small talk buttons doesn't refresh fast enough on the Calabasas mansion⁉
    Buy the house in punta mita if your doll can't afford the calabasas mansion you can invite five guests whereas the Miami house you can only invite four
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    Buy the house in punta mita if your doll can't afford the calabasas mansion you can invite five guests whereas the Miami house you can only invite four

Okay. Thanks for the tip. I'll buy the Punta mita home for my doll.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy birthday Eselle and Kayla!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_o2vu30NOdF1qfvh9po3_1280.jpg

That ends that! With all my parties I got as low as #6 in the top 10 before finally hitting the current follower max at #1 again (finally) and earning enough via the party pro(?) bonus to have enough for a weekend box. The blue shirt I truly like but mostly because it's tucked in nicely so I think I'll just save my stars instead.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Agree Vats, will be doing just parties and doing the gig after event ends.

Got the hair on 3rd try. Stopping there.

Qkgrqha.jpg
    PM to add
    Done!
    JFPpGm2.png?1

Party weekends are the best, I just need to comeback to the game every 4 hours throw 2 parties and voilà!

This was a weak event for my taste, waiting for something more cool for next week.

Someone said it's a VIP, Gosh I really want a throwback sale with the Brad's hair I'm uneasy!

Hey did you guys noticed that Ray and Dirk/Willow have new tweets?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yes I noticed. It used to be the same boring tweets but I think I noticed a new one.

Throwback sale #3 should happen right about now, getting impatient! Vats are you going all out for Brad's hair? Though I hope you get it in your first try.

Hope they'd give us a mid-week event like last week, but all the boxes open up to throwback boxes. Each box guaranteeing a throwback item. Too much to hope?
    PM to add
    Yes I'm willing to go all the way for that hair if they dont change the rules.

By rules I mean that throwback sale #3 will have the same amount of items available as the first two, about 30, since part of those items are earnables, this eliminates a portion and makes it likely I get the hair.

But if they change that and increase the number of items, I'm not sure how I will act.

About the mid-week event, I think they should contain items not so coveted of past events, while throwbacks should have only fan favorites, like the glam squad lips and eyes, because even if guaranteed, no one wants either a green boa or a plastic ring.

After all there are so many items of many events that just a throwback on each quarter can't bring everything.

Place past event items on different ways of acquisition would be interesting for us and profitable for them.:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts

By rules I mean that throwback sale #3 will have the same amount of items available as the first two, about 30, since part of those items are earnables, this eliminates a portion and makes it likely I get the hair.

But if they change that and increase the number of items, I'm not sure how I will act.

About the mid-week event, I think they should contain items not so coveted of past events, while throwbacks should have only fan favorites, like the glam squad lips and eyes, because even if guaranteed, no one wants either a green boa or a plastic ring.

After all there are so many items of many events that just a throwback on each quarter can't bring everything.

Place past event items on different ways of acquisition would be interesting for us and profitable for them.:)

do you have any pictures from this event? I mean when after showing out items from the boxes
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

I think midweek events need to have good items too; everyone wants nice things, not hideous or undesirable wardrobe garbage. If it's an *event* then it's an event and should be treated as such. And events should always be special; yet Glu makes sure to make them as *unspecial* and more often than not as unhappy or hopeless as possible. Tf's up with that? Dear Glu, I am no longer opening extra boxes, wishing and hoping to be lucky enough to get something I really, really want. Unless you give me a real reason to spend it here, from now on I'm spending my money only on rl things for myself. And not *you*.

P.S. Word about the voting events and in general: Everyone's probably noticed by now, since the midweek voting event, there are new NPCs in KKH wearing higher-end clothing, hairstyles, etc. Some of them also have engagement rings; many imitate our irl styling instead of just the random throwing together of scant items. Several aren't created to be ugly af. Ha. Knowing well Koko and Carol's very unique, consistent and particular-to-them stylings, I'm somewhat certain I saw some of their dolls when voting. Maybe that's because we live so close enough to each other; I saw no other recognizable East Coast dolls. And I sure didn't see Sassy or Bobbie's dolls, i.e., so...I'm betting the voting events are at the least, half bogus as h e l l. Shade and dead eye for Glu. Please never underestimate us to be stupid. Thank you. Have a peachy week.
  • RaztasticalRaztastical Registered Users 26 Posts
    Omg seriously I have been waiting for the 3rd throwback sale for so long I swear I have blue b***s from waiting for it! I've even been saving up my stars and not buying things I want in anciticpation! COME ON ALREADY GLU, help a thirsty b***h out!!
    image_zps6yxiqywc.gif
    hyerilee here is a [thread=186929]thread[/thread] of the last throwback, you can find some palettes that people posted there. I hope it helps!

Oh no isabeu what I meant by 'not so coveted' ain't the same as bad items, as in the voting event the boxes contained items that if they were at a vote, probably they won't enter the fan favorite top 10 , but still they were good items.

Raztastical I feel you, same here.

DST ended up here, that means that next week the event starts an hour earlier here, when USA's DST will end? Gosh when that happens will be two hours earlier!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    it's amazing how much winning one of the box prizes helps. was able to finish last night, so no late grinding for me!
    29ncexc.jpg

Thanks for the birthday wishes and Happy Birthday Eselle!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    504k1l.jpg

Stayed up till 4:00 am doing parties in Calabasas just so I could get the gown. It's really beautiful and ethereal. I love it!
    GC: Zoë Strange
    So hope you girls don't mind on share the cake I brought:
    Buy52U2.jpg

Happy B'day Eselle and Kayla!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    hyerilee here is a [thread=186929]thread[/thread] of the last throwback, you can find some palettes that people posted there. I hope it helps!

Oh no isabeu what I meant by 'not so coveted' ain't the same as bad items, as in the voting event the boxes contained items that if they were at a vote, probably they won't enter the fan favorite top 10 , but still they were good items.

Raztastical I feel you, same here.

DST ended up here, that means that next week the event starts an hour earlier here, when USA's DST will end? Gosh when that happens will be two hours earlier!

The fan favorite top ten. Ha, that's funny! But ugh, after one ok dress in that voting event, everything else I got was ugly daily wardrobe stuff. And oh, I mean uglyyyyy. But I hear you, and I hope that's how they actually do it. Don't have much faith in them.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    OMG.. I almost missed Birthdays! Happy Happy Birthday Eselletea and Kayla. My fever spiked, I'm down to just under 100, and I almost feel human. so...... let me unload the truck and we've got some presents for you both right here! 2 of everything, and if you don't like the colors.......give them to Nai for restocking, and we'll get the right colors for you.

166198_168319419871341_156435887726361_286525_3897454_n.jpg166198_168319419871341_156435887726361_286525_3897454_n.jpg Exquisite Trio of Earrings and Necklace in Amethyst, Diamond and Platinum

Next up, Who knew the "I'm sorry" Kobe Purple Diamond ring had two twin sisters...............but she did and they're here for both our birthday girls.

kobering4.jpgkobering4.jpg

And finally
    500big_pinkar58xa4kf.jpg500big_pinkar58xa4kf.jpg

If either of you can't drive a stick.....I'll be happy to take her off your hands.

Happy Birthday Dolls!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Whew! I am officially done grinding today on both of my games. I'm glad that I completed the event.

#missionaccomplished
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Happy Birthday Kayla and Eselle!!! I hope you both have had wonderful birthdays, with many more to come!!!!
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Whew! I am officially done grinding today on both of my games. I'm glad that I completed the event.

#missionaccomplished

Congrats, Carol! I didn't get to play much this weekend, since I have to work, but I did try: I earned the first three, but not the lovely dress :(. I really wanted that dress! On the brighter side, I opened three gift boxes and won the hair and white dress.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLA AND ESELLE!!! Xo
    GC Minne622
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Happy Birthday Kayla & Eselle!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Congrats, Carol! I didn't get to play much this weekend, since I have to work, but I did try: I earned the first three, but not the lovely dress :(. I really wanted that dress! On the brighter side, I opened three gift boxes and won the hair and white dress.

Thanks. At least you won specialty clothing inside of your gift boxes.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG