Krossover Event!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh, I have a pic with a friend..........guess who is playing the new K&K game? oh pish tosh. Bear with me here, I didn't get the photo. I went to get it off that device, and I had a notification for t full weekend of Stars and VIP Weekend? Have they ever done this during a Partiy event, that was also a VIP? Or is this still the fever talking? I'll grab the picture tomorrow, oh, all right I went dressed in my new pretty Kiley Dress, and Alk's JediB was there saying "Want to dance?' AppleP would have fallen out of her undies if she hadn't been comando. So, he's playing the new game. think we can entice him to pop in and say hi? (Has this already been mentioned?) He looks UberChill . Luz, check it out. we can squeal together like school girls when the Biebs touched down in their hometowns.

If it's NOT what's happening tomorrow, then it should. Can you imagine? Stars, Parties and VIP? of course, I can't find the notification now, and I am set to no notifications, but it could have happened right? I swear I didn't dream it. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    The guys in the K&K game are much better looking. I may just play the field.

And I got that VIP, stars notification as well, but unless they switched things up I've never gotten an alert before the weekend started. lol in fact, I usually don't get them like like Saturday
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Oh, I have a pic with a friend..........guess who is playing the new K&K game? oh pish tosh. Bear with me here, I didn't get the photo. I went to get it off that device, and I had a notification for t full weekend of Stars and VIP Weekend? Have they ever done this during a Partiy event, that was also a VIP? Or is this still the fever talking? I'll grab the picture tomorrow, oh, all right I went dressed in my new pretty Kiley Dress, and Alk's JediB was there saying "Want to dance?' AppleP would have fallen out of her undies if she hadn't been comando. So, he's playing the new game. think we can entice him to pop in and say hi? (Has this already been mentioned?) He looks UberChill . Luz, check it out. we can squeal together like school girls when the Biebs touched down in their hometowns.

If it's NOT what's happening tomorrow, then it should. Can you imagine? Stars, Parties and VIP? of course, I can't find the notification now, and I am set to no notifications, but it could have happened right? I swear I didn't dream it. lol.

Alright. Please say this is the right Ko.
    image_zpspbp1eto0.png

Also, what's Alk's name in K&K? Very interesting...

Eit: I don't think I have any JediB in my game, Wah! I need to see if he's still in my GC.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Funny-but-not-so-funny thing: I played K&K, received my Krossover Event items in both games, and now I cannot play K&K. For some reason, it crashes without saving my game, and I have had to restart THREE times! So...I don't have the bonus items on K&K anymore. I'm wondering if I will still be able to get them after I reach level 8? That is, if I continue to play.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »

Oh! Ko is our Koko?? I may as well have the flu too for how slow I am on the uptake. I wish there was a way to see the game center name connected to the named avatar in the game. I'm just guessing who goes to what. I'm Max for anyone playing K&K who is friends with me!
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Love the new dolls! And decided to go with a guy this time :rolleyes:

24CXr82.png

OMG! I'm in love! Cherrey, your boy is delish.. He reminds me soooo much of someone I used to know irl.. that beard and hair... I may have had a small heart attack..
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I restarted the game and tried a guy:
    RrQpXN8.png

The game has a lot of long hair styles, yet no one is for free, I got very frustrated and thought about all work I could have to get them, a lot are just ctrl C+ ctrl V from KKH, and I'm not buying K-gems so I gave up and start as a girl again, but I'm not sure if I'm comfortable being 'Angel Chocolate'!

Truth be told I just want my krossovers items for Vats and then get rid of this game, playing two games is not healthy to me at all!

Gosh Koko 6 games?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    image_zpspbp1eto0.png

Eit: I don't think I have any JediB in my game, Wah! I need to see if he's still in my GC.

Alkoholiks isn't playing K&K you guys I investigated on GC. He is however playing HayDay I think we should join the game as pigs/chickens and say hi (*clearly doesn't know anything about playing HayDay*)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I restarted the game and tried a guy:
    RrQpXN8.png

The game has a lot of long hair styles, yet no one is for free, I got very frustrated and thought about all work I could have to get them, a lot are just ctrl C+ ctrl V from KKH, and I'm not buying K-gems so I gave up and start as a girl again, but I'm not sure if I'm comfortable being 'Angel Chocolate'!

Truth be told I just want my krossovers items for Vats and then get rid of this game, playing two games is not healthy to me at all!

Gosh Koko 6 games?

I was thinking, maybe if I "clean" all my task and Simon can call me I'll receive the items...just something glu told me in the support ticket I opened for this issue with the KKH krossover deal.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I was thinking, maybe if I "clean" all my task and Simon can call me I'll receive the items...just something glu told me in the support ticket I opened for this issue with the KKH krossover deal.

I thought so too. But then, not even a single Android user received the call from Simon and all of the iOS users got it. It's obvious, a fault on their side. Kinda like the free dates glitch on Android.

There's this thing called statistical inference, I don't know if Glu is aware. And then you saw how they responded to Trevor's missing clothes issue, it'll take time. :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    I don't know what's the problem with the guys of the support, they seem never understand what we want, I'm pretty sure that they want to us get tired and give up!

I already received so many dumb answers, the best one was like after I did an immense and detailed report about an error, they sad "thank you for your suggestion":p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I don't know what's the problem with the guys of the support, they seem never understand what we want, I'm pretty sure that they want to us get tired and give up!

I already received so many dumb answers, the best one was like after I did an immense and detailed report about an error, they sad "thank you for your suggestion":p

Lol, what a slap in the face!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I hope they can fix the android issue for you guys soon. I still think this game is kind of boring - the storyline gigs once you level up are *so* long and with lack of tappables and travel expenses you can't get anything done like in KKH you have to plan to go back to the game at certain times when your energy has refilled to finish anything, and the way they say 'um no' if you fail a gig more like um yes or um where are all the tappables and private jet #triedit
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Totally Coco and I always come back for more!

Oh Lucy I agree with you about the tappables and expenses. That takes all the fun!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I thought so too. But then, not even a single Android user received the call from Simon and all of the iOS users got it. It's obvious, a fault on their side. Kinda like the free dates glitch on Android.

There's this thing called statistical inference, I don't know if Glu is aware. And then you saw how they responded to Trevor's missing clothes issue, it'll take time. :)

Yes but **** it! I want to show them my tasks tabs and prove to them I'm not an idiot (because they actually told me to take a screenshot of the tabs...) ...when I complain is because I've tried every other thing. So yeah, I'm determined to make them fix it. Lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    So Simon hasnt called with the krossover quest yet and I really want to uninstall K&K but don't know if I should keep it until Android gets the quest?
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    What was the name of Simon's quest for this Krossover event?
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

I don't recall specifically, but it was called something Krossover.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I missed the time thing but I got the Krossover items from KKH in K&K. I did get the call from Simon so will I be able to receive the dress/hair/shoes after completing the gig?
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I don't recall specifically, but it was called something Krossover.

Thank you! I'm pretty sure I didn't get it :/

Eselletea, yes you get the items after completing the gig. There's no timer :)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

On the goals tab it'll say it's Krossover! and the gig is called Kelly Krossover. I didn't get the call on my android like all android players, are you android as well?
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I missed the time thing but I got the Krossover items from KKH in K&K. I did get the call from Simon so will I be able to receive the dress/hair/shoes after completing the gig?

Yup you will!
    PM to add
    I reached level 8 again and got the clothes again at K&K, this time I didn't mess up my date story lol, but still frustrated!
    42U7BoY.jpg

C'mon!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Naimonster wrote: »
    On the goals tab it'll say it's Krossover! and the gig is called Kelly Krossover. I didn't get the call on my android like all android players, are you android as well?

Yes, I'm on Android and I sent a message to the support. Today I got a reply, but it was just the same information everyone else got. They said I should make sure that I did every step corretly and so on. I just wanted to make sure that I didn't oversee Simons's quest, but there's nothing. Glu really needs to fix this. I NEED THOSE SHOES LIKE NOW.

Vats, your K&K doll looks so much like Paris Hilton by the way :D
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I started playing the day after the crossover event and was even doing so earlier today but I go just now and it's erased XP

Fair enough - I was only level 9 and maybe would've re-spent my cash in some areas - but I liked where I was mostly and am annoyed about the top I won from the boxes and lost now.

ETA - got it back by logging into google play. THat's scary how easily it was lost tho.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I started playing the day after the crossover event and was even doing so earlier today but I go just now and it's erased XP

Fair enough - I was only level 9 and maybe would've re-spent my cash in some areas - but I liked where I was mostly and am annoyed about the top I won from the boxes and lost now.

ETA - got it back by logging into google play. THat's scary how easily it was lost tho.

Yes that happened to my game on the first day too and on several occasions as well. I thought that I accidentally restarted my game but apparently I did not. I was afraid because I've been reading stories here on the forums when other members lost their games. Thank goodness that I was able to restore my game back also by Google too. My game is extremely glitchy.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I deleted K&K today. I like the game, but I became frustrated by having to restart every time I open it. And it closes down....which forces me to restart again. I'm glad that I haven't spent any money on it.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Yes that happened to my game on the first day too and on several occasions as well. I thought that I accidentally restarted my game but apparently I did not. I was afraid because I've been reading stories here on the forums when other members lost their games. Thank goodness that I was able to restore my game back also by Google too. My game is extremely glitchy.
    I deleted K&K today. I like the game, but I became frustrated by having to restart every time I open it. And it closes down....which forces me to restart again. I'm glad that I haven't spent any money on it.

I must be lucky then because this was my first glitch. Then again, I'd only been playing since Friday ish? Here is Omari (@CrownOmari) -

tumblr_o2xh205oUo1qfvh9po1_1280.png

I like the art style a LOT as well as the fact that the hair colors are both more varied & you can dye your hair independently from each other - different beard color, different hair color - as well as your eyebrows (the MAIN reason I don't rock the blue on KKH because who wants blue eyebrows?!) but the game itself is......eh. a firm ok?

I'm curious to see the girls items and would've just done that instead if my game was lost for good but I'm thinking I'd just delete the app instead if I'm lost again.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    I agree that it's a solid OK. But the look of it is great. I do like the portrait view, too. Omari is gorgeous!
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    So how is everyone liking KK?? To be honest, I don't know why I haven't deleted it yet... It's kinda annoying to me, and the clothes imo look better in KKH.. I do love the hair colors, and the selection of lipsticks for girls and the eyebrows, the whole customization but the clothes suck. At least for the girls, I think the guys look great though!!
    GC Minne622
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I must be lucky then because this was my first glitch. Then again, I'd only been playing since Friday ish? Here is Omari (@CrownOmari) -

tumblr_o2xh205oUo1qfvh9po1_1280.png

I like the art style a LOT as well as the fact that the hair colors are both more varied & you can dye your hair independently from each other - different beard color, different hair color - as well as your eyebrows (the MAIN reason I don't rock the blue on KKH because who wants blue eyebrows?!) but the game itself is......eh. a firm ok?

I'm curious to see the girls items and would've just done that instead if my game was lost for good but I'm thinking I'd just delete the app instead if I'm lost again.
    Wait... You are Omari on K&K? Omg ur doll is Foine!!!! I flirted with him I hope u don't mind. My doll is Zoë on there. I'm the one in the boxer braids.
    GC: Zoë Strange